Status: It's being re-written and shiz... but it'll be back!!!!!

Neko

Shakespeare

When I got to the bus stop I sighed. I looked down at my hi-tops and the wet ground. It had rained earlier on and I wisely put my duffel coat over my clothes. I was wearing a pink t-shirt over a black long sleeved top and my legs were clad in gray skinny jeans. My hair was like it always was; straight and blond with pink highlights and black tips. I loved my hair; it was long and individual to me. It defined me as who I was; no one else had my style. Everyone seemed to like it; yet I had a feeling Neko was the only one who truly loved it except from me. I kept on staring at the floor and I noticed another pair of Converse stood next to mine. They were black with white laces. I let my eyes travel up and I saw that the owner of the trainers was wearing a pair of baggy black jeans. I let my gaze go further up and I noticed he was wearing a green belt; over that the person was wearing a dark leather bikers jacket that hung over his form. I looked up at the persons face and I was greeted with a loving gaze.

"Good morning Yume." Neko said.
"Morning Neko." I replied hugging him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the lips.
"So... how did you sleep?" He asked.
"Wonderfully. As usual." I said as I leaned my head against his warm chest. He snaked his arm around my waist.
"What did you dream about?" He asked curious.
"I dreamt of you. Like I always do." I sighed. I heard creaky old brakes and the hiss of opening vehicle doors. We boarded the yellow school bus and we sat together. We talked of different things whilst we watched the other people flood the bus; I swear down that Neko snarled when Ruka walked by us; she gave us the evils and I noticed she had a band aid around her wrist. That would show her not to mess around with my boyfriend.

When the bus drove into the school grounds we both got off; but Neko didn't walk off like last Friday. The first lesson was English so we walked together to our lesson. I had forgotten to do the homework (which was the love poem I was supposed to do) and I was given an immediate detention at break. I sat down at my desk and moaned; Neko sat beside me and smiled.

"It's okay. I'll stay with you at break." Neko whispered as Miss Noline did the register.
"Thank-you." I mouthed.
"Hanna Gibson?"
"Here Miss." Hanna replied.
"Yume Hanashi?"
"Hai Sensai. I mean here Miss." I said stuttering. I had to stop watching Japanese anime on Youtube. Everyone was giggling but Miss Noline shushed them.
She carried on through the names until she nearly reached the end.
"Neko Nyama?"
"Hai Sensai." He shouted for all to hear. He got a break detention too.
"You know you didn't have to do that." I whispered.
"But I wanted to." He stated simply.
"You're just weird." I said.
"I am aren't I?"
"Now class, today we're going to watch a video. It's a film version of Romeo and Juliet." Miss Noline explained.
Oh no I thought. The whole hour was spent watching the two star-crossed lovers give up their lives on screen. It was pointless and stupid; one of Shakespeare's most over-rated stories in my opinion. I groaned in desperation.
"It's okay, we're in the corner, you can go to sleep if you want. I'll join you." Neko whispered.
"Thanks." I whispered back.
"And whilst we're watching this I want you to analyze it and ask yourself why Shakespeare wrote his poetry that way. Ok so Micheal can you get the lights? And Andrew can you draw the curtains?" Miss Noline ordered.

The room soon became dull and dark. People chattered and whispered; yet I felt edgy myself. I didn't know why; I felt isolated and alone in the dark; yet I could feel the warmth of Neko through my clothes. I could tell he was next to me; but he seemed distant. The opening credits rolled by and Neko wrapped an arm around my shoulders. It seemed like he would fall asleep.

"Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Verona, where we lay our scene..."
"Here we go then..." I sighed.
I was surprised I didn't fall asleep; the age-old, cliche love-triangle kept me awake slightly. The two lovers; both dying at the hands of love; both marred by the sin of passions; at the mercy of a lie. I tried to keep with the storyline; but I found my own love more interesting than the plays. I soon found myself curling up against Neko; relishing in his gorgeous warmth. He lay his head against mine and I lay my ear to his chest. By the end of the lesson we were still together and we were split apart to serve the detention.

The clock ticked by painfully slowly; the second hand seemed to move every minute. I was bored and tired. I wanted to fall asleep again; with Neko wrapped around me of course. After 15 minutes had passed Miss issued us out of her room. When I walked out of her door I sighed in relief.

"It's not that bad. What do we have next?" Neko asked me buoyantly.
"Maths." I moaned.
"I shouldn't have asked."