Status: It's being re-written and shiz... but it'll be back!!!!!

Neko

Romeo and Ruka

Maths went by painfully slow. I even swore down that I saw the clock ticking backwards; Mr McAwful can sure make a Monday lesson the worst ever. I think I ended up drawing Neko in the back of my maths book. The bell rang and we all escaped to our third period. It was Science and we had moved on from our old topic and we began learning about genes. That lesson passed with some of the info sinking in; I could remember the basics. Then I had my drama class. What a drag. As well as English, we were doing Romeo and Juliet in Drama, but this time everyone was acting it out. Neko became Romeo, Ruka Juliet. The disgust on his face; the pleasure on hers; the pain in my heart. I became Lady Capulet, and I had to watch my 'daughter' kiss my lover. It was horrid and at the end of the lesson I asked my teacher if I could swap places with Ruka.

"Please Miss Campbell, it would mean the world to me! We're in love, at least then it'll be real emotion." I pleaded to her.
"You and Neko are together?" She asked me.
"Of course. Why not?" I asked her confused.
"Just to me that Ruka looked more in love than you." Miss Campbell said defiantly.
"More in love?!? She does not love him, she only wishes to tarnish my ego and capture the attention. Please Miss." I said almost going on my knees, "Make me Juliet. Then you truly will have a joyful bride."
"If you wish Yume. On your head be it."
"Thank you! Thank you so much!" I said excited.

I ran out of the drama studio and then made my way to the dinner hall. I sat next to Neko and asked him to guess what.
"What?" he asked me.
"I'm now your Juliet." I said sweetly.
"Oh Yume, you saved me! To kiss that wench on stage and call her my truest love will make me puke I'm sure. Thank you my love." He said as he hugged me. He kissed me on the lips and held me by the waist as I ate lunch.
The rest of the day passed by; as it normally did. Me and Neko ended up sitting together on the bus; Ruka looking over at us; giving Neko batting eyelashes and me the evils.

"What is with that bitch?" I asked as we got off of the bus.
"I have no idea but I would guess she's jealous." Neko said as he wrapped his arms around me, "Let's show her how a real Romeo and Juliet kiss."
He pushed his lips to mine; I closed my eyes and let him half drop me to the floor as he bent over to kiss my throat.
"You sweetheart scumbag! She's gonna hate me even more!"
She saw the kiss; I saw her looking through the back window of the bus. Her face turned bright read and she gave me the middle finger.
"Completely charming." I commented as he brought me back up.
"To home?" I asked him.
"No, not quite yet. I want to show you something."