Status: It's being re-written and shiz... but it'll be back!!!!!

Neko

Ruka

History went by in a flash and I soon found myself at my usual lunch table with my casual, near non-existent friends and annoying acquaintances around me. Aimee and my other friend Sara were sat either side to me and were gossiping in whispers and squeaky tones. The words 'new guy', 'mystery man' and 'sex god' came up quite frequently with a few quick glances in my direction. I soon got annoyed and I waved a hand in front of Aimee's face.

"Look, I am not going out with Neko, he is just a very good male friend who likes to make me feel special. And, you haven't met him so you cannot judge our relationship. We are good friends and that is all. So stop goggling like a helpless thing and shut up. That goes for all of you!" I near enough shouted.
"Whatever you say Yume...." Sara sighed. I quickly gave her the evils.
"But look Yume, you're so perfect....to....geth...er... WHY IS THAT BITCH THERE?" Aimee said angrily as she turned round to face Neko on his table. Neko was on his own, nibbling on a sandwich and she was there. The Devil's Daughter was two feet away from him. She was sitting directly on the table with her legs crossed, waving her high heeled-feet seductively in circular motions. She had a shortish skirt on with a low cut cleavage-enhancing top wrapped around her slim body. Her bimbo blonde hair flowed over her left shoulder in a Disney-princess kind of way. I could not compete at all.

Please, please, please Neko don't fall for it! I love you, isn't that enough? It's a trap! Reject her! Slap her. Do anything just don't get seduced! Oh my God, Neko! Please! Don't be persuaded by your raging hormones! She wears push-ups for fuck's sake! Neko! Don't let her touch you! No! No! No! She kissed him! No! Ruka you are the biggest bitch that ever lived! Neko....You two timing bastard! You were just playing me? I love you! You typical fucking teenager! I hate you...I hate you so bloody much!

I ran out of the cafeteria, tears in my eyes, I didn't even care where I ran. I pushed into people not caring if I hurt them or not. My pain was bigger than theirs.

*****

I tried to push her away but she had lips like a bloody vice. She locked me with her tongue and I couldn't escape. When she forcefully pushed her lips to mine she bit my lower lip to get her disgusting tongue in. It was horrifyingly evil. I was betraying Yume. I was betraying the love of my life. Guilt quickly swept over me. No it didn't, it hit me like a bomb. I couldn't do this but I was. I hated it. This fucking bitch was a monster. Yume would never ever trust me now. Now that this bitch had wrapped her claws around me. I kept reading her mind while she forcefully kissed me.

C'mon Neko look like you're enjoying it! I'm the most popular girl in school. You should be grateful. She thought almost shouting in her head. This couldn't happen and yet it was. I wasn't enjoying it at all but the teen side of me couldn't help it. I began to purr. Shit. I hated being me. Why was I born like this?

Ruka's hand creeped up my thigh and up my body. Holy bugar. Her left hand creeped up to my head and she began ruffling my black hair. Fucking shit! Her fucking fingers went up inside my cap. Oh no. I felt her fingers going further up until she touched my secret. I freed my hands and jammed them on the top of my head. I kicked my way free from the table and I quickly ended that passionate betrayal.

I looked over to Yume's table but I didn't see her.
"What were you thinking BITCH!?" I shouted at Ruka. I started to run out of the cafeteria in search of Yume. I searched around the whole school asking random people if they had seen Yume. They just lead me on false trails. Huh, pick on the new kid. I couldn't take it anymore. I just let my instincts take over.

*****

I saw Neko round the corner and my emotions were entirely taken over by hate. I was kneeling over in mental pain in an empty corner of the Music corridor quietly crying my eyes out. Neko walked over to me with tears in his eyes just like me. He towered over me for a second. A lone tear hit the floor. He sat down next to me and leaned over and gave me a hug.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to....I didn't even like it." He chuckled lightly, "You know I love you. Simple as."
"You don't show it Casanova." I said bitterly looking away from him.
"Yume, I hated it. It was disgusting, horrible and down right untruthful. She bit me to get her tongue inside me. She forced me." He said in a sobbing whisper.
"You looked like you enjoyed it." I retaliated.
"I didn't. It was unbearable. I don't love her. I love you. Can't you see? If I didn't love you would I come to find you on the floor? If I loved her would I be crying now? Yume, how can I show you that I love you?" He pleaded.
"I just don't know. I don't even know you. You're the new guy after all." I said sombre and venomous.
"If you must know... Look I have a big secret and I don't think you'll understand me. I'm not normal" He said.
"How abnormal?" I demanded.
"Incredibly abnormal. But what happened with Ruka, I promise it won't happen again. We have time Yume. I'll let you know all about me but later. I swear on my grave that I'll tell you the truth about me but later I promise."
"Can I have any guesses on what you are?" I asked him.
"Yume you do know that curiosity killed the cat."