Status: It's being re-written and shiz... but it'll be back!!!!!

Neko

Mom and Dad

Once through the front door, I said hi to Mom and retreated to my bedroom. As an only child I never had a bunk bed even though I always wanted one. But instead I had a round circular bed topped with pillows and blankets. All around my bright purple walls were posters of my fave bands. My Chemical Romance. Green Day. All Time Low. Papa Roach. Bring Me The Horizon. Escape The Fate. My favourite poster was of Billie Joe staring at you with his brilliant emerald green eyes. It was placed on the right wall to my window and was surrounded by Green Day concert memorabillia. Standing against the left wall was a bright white bookcase filled with CDs, beloved vinyls and ancient cassette tapes. Amongst the album titles were American Idiot, Dying Is Your Latest Fashion, 21st Century Breakdown, The Black Parade, Nimrod, Dookie and Warning. On one shelf in the middle a hi-fi system and next to that was my much loved record player. I put Dookie into my CD system and let the first few bars of Burnout play loudly.

Am I growing up?
I'm just burning out
And I stepped in line to walk amongst the dead.

I knew Mom wouldn't approve so I turned it down so it was background music. Having A Blast soon came on and Billie Joes rough but sultry, harsh yet sexy voice soon enough got me in the mood for rocking out like I usually did. But instead of mad teenage head-banging, I sat down at my desk to set about my homework tasks.

It doesn't make much sense,
Or maybe I'm just dumb

Complete and type up your love poem. I knew what mine was going to be about. I opened my laptop and pushed the on button. I patiently waited for it to load.

Twiddle my thumbs just for a bit,
I'm sick of all the same old shit

The familiar 'duh-dum-dum-duh' of Vista played triumphantly as in saying: "Wow, I actually managed to turn on!" I let the Sidebar load and all my icons. I let the voice control set itself up and I quickly turned it off. If it was one thing that annoyed me the most, it was a computer listening to your conversations. I stared at my desktop wallpaper, leting the colours blind me a bit. It was an anime neko bishounen. The boy had black hair and green eyes. He was dressed in black clothing such as a t-shirt and jeans. He lay on the ground, his cat ears perked up and his black tail waving upwards behing him. The boy was half-cat, half-human, something I had always wanted to be. It would be weird, I thought having the tail and ears. At first maybe. Being able to see in the dark now that would be awesome. Climbing trees, catching mice? I would love it. Welcome to Paradise.

"Nya! Nya! Miaow!"
"Aw Kitty you came!"I squealed with joy. I opened my bedroom window and let my almost-pet cat come in. He slunk to the floor and brushed his furry back against my legs. I never gave the black male cat that came nearly every night a name; I never had an idea for one to be honest.
"Nya!" He miaowed.
"Nya!" I replied.
I picked my cat up and gave the feline an Eskimo kiss. Abandoning English homework, I jumped onto my and held him tightly in the fold of my arms. He started purring and I stroked his little black head.
"Nya! Nya!" he miaowed loudly.
"Shush! You know you're not meant to be in here!" I scolded.
"Nya..." He purred softly.
"That's better." I said as I rewarded him with a tickle behind the ears. He leaned in closer; brushing his furry cheek against my fleshy one. His purring became louder; louder than my over-reacting heartbeat. I soon couldn't decipher what was rock music and what was my pets purrs. Both seemed beautiful to me although my feline won with best melody. I cradled him in my arms stroking his tummy and back. We sat there for a while, letting the rock music drift to a close.

"Miaow!"
I let him go and he dropped slinkly to the floor. He climbed up my bookcase, traversing the top shelf with ease. He began to cupboard-love a group of CD's in the A section. I stood up and took out the CD he was showing affection for. My feline friend walked onto my shoulders and draped himself around my neck.
"American Idiot?" I asked him kinda questioning.
"Nya! Nya! Nya!!" He miaowed really excited.
"Ok, ok! Calm down! pito no tame ni!"
I loaded the CD into the disc tray and the first few harsh chords of American Idiot came quietly through the speakers. My cat hopped off of my shoulders and landed next to the hi-fi. He started to rub the volume control with his black cheek.

It's go-I-ng OUt TO IDIOT AMERICA!!!!!!!

The music was so loud I knew next door could hear it never mind Mom. I pushed hard onto the on button and Billie Joes lusty, violent tones came crashing down to an abrupt stop.
"Miaow?" My cat purred innocently.
"You're going to be the death of me!" I swore.
"Miaow..." He said sadly.
"It's okay kitty."
I picked him off of my shelves and I sat down on the bed. I held him aloft in my immediate view so I could give him a mock evil glare.
"You, my little friend, is a very naughty kitty!" I said playfully in a stern voice, "Naughty boy!"
"Nya"
I put him in my lap and stared at him.
"I think I'm going to have to name you."
"Miaow?"
"What about...Mouse?"
"Nya!"
"Kitty?"
"Nya!"
"Cleo?"
"Nya!"
"Felix?"
"Nya!!" He said loudly. Everytime he denied a name he shook his head negatively like a human. Soon I gave up but one last name was dying to roll of my tongue.
"How about...Neko?"
"Nya! Nya! Nya!"
"Is that a yes?"
"Nya!"
"Neko it is then!" I looked at my watch, swearing at the time. 6.30.
"Oh damn it's dinner time!" I swore. I took Neko out of my lap and laid him on the bed.
"I'll be back after diner. Stay here and don't spray anything!"
"Nya!" Neko called after me.

I closed the door behind me and rushed downstairs taking a left into the kitchen.
"Yello!" I said to my folks.
"You look happy." Mom said stating the obvious.
"Hm, might just be me." I shrugged.
"So how was your day?" Dad asked.
"It was amazing." I said bouyantly as I sat down at the table. I then started to tuck into my spag bol.
"So what happened?" Mom asked excited.
"Well I met a new guy on the bus, had a great bunch of lessons (especially English I thought), walked home with the new guy and then he smooched me."
"He did what?! And you don't even know him entirely?!" Dad burst out.
"Eric shush for a moment! Remember your blood pressure!" Mom shushed at Dad, "So what's his name? Where'd he come from? How old? How young? Is he fit? Is he good looking? Is he in your..."
"Woah! Too many to comprehend Mom!" I said interrupting her machine-gun questions, "His name is Neko, he lives down the road and he's 17 I guess because he's in my year. And yes he's fit and extremely good looking." I explained calmly.
"Good, it's about time you got yourself a boyfriend just don't go around kissing him willy nilly. And remember to protect yourself for Pete's sake!" Dad said rationally.
"Dad. I'm not going that far." I protested.
"Maybe but I don't want you to have a litter before you're 18. Best thing to say is no and leave it at that. Besides, me and your mother never got it on until we were..." Dad started to ramble on.
"Right, thats it! I'm going to my room." I grabbed my bowl of pasta and fork and rushed to my room. Once behind my door I sighed.
"Why won't they shut up?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Mouse is actual name of my own pet cat! A cat called Mouse! How hilarious.

We can all stop laughing now.