Status: Finished. :]

Like We Used To

Twelve

“Merrick, cheer up!” Savana said as she sat next to me on the bus. I’d missed the first week of the tour because I’d been moping. She got up and went over to the mouse cage, picking up my small black mouse and bringing him over. “Little Daniel is worried about you! So is Cornelius, but Daniel is yours, so he’s more worried.”

I cupped the small animal in my hands and watched him watch me for a minute before I got up and put him back in the cage. Savana got up and opened a cupboard, got out two of her precious Yoo-hoos and handed one to me. “You need this,” she smiled as she handed it to me.

I twisted open the top and took a sip. “Thanks, Savana.”

She grinned. “It’s my job. Now… Come play video games with me!” She got up and went over to the Xbox, grabbing two controls and setting everything up. “Now do you want to know the secret to never dying?”

I laughed and decided to humor her. “Sure. Tell me.”

“Pretend that your enemies are somebody that you hate with a passion!”

“You beat me?” Savana asked, dropping her control and staring at me. The boys all came back onto the bus covered in sweat. “She beat me.”

“Whoa! Nobody has EVER beaten Savana,” Garrett said as he sat behind me.

“Ew!” I squealed when he put his arm around me. “You stink!”

“Well, if you thought he stunk, you’re gonna love this!” Kennedy shouted before they all sat on me.

“Ew!!!” Savana started laughing. “GET OFF ME!” I fell over on Garrett when they’d all gotten up. “Ew.” I made a face. “I smell like icky boy-sweat!”

Savana giggled. “Looks like Garrett has something to say. I’ll just go… Tackle John or something.” She got up and ran to the back lounge.

“I love you, Merrick,” Garrett told me. I giggled before he kissed me.

I ran my fingers through his messy hair. “I love you, Garrett.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter sucks.
But I'm in a Garrett mood....

I love you.
Comment.

XOX
Lizz