Status: Finished. :]

Like We Used To

Six

“So I’m stuck all alone doing nothing tomorrow?” I whined as I picked at my lunch. I wasn’t very hungry; I was too busy wondering if Savana was stalking me for Garrett.

“But I’m taking you out when I get back to the hotel,” Nick said in a cheery tone. “You really should eat something, you know…”

“I’m not very hungry,” I admitted sheepishly. I pushed the plate away from me and slid down in the seat.

“Are you okay?” Define okay. “Zane?” I slowly looked up at him.

“Huh?”

“Are you okay?” I nodded, unsure if I was really okay but not wanting to worry him. A waiter came over and Nick asked for a box. We left after he paid.

I changed into my footie pajamas that I begged Justin to buy for my birthday about five months ago. Nick came in and laughed at me. “What? Do you not like my pajamas?” I asked, pouting. He came over and hugged me.

“I love them. I love you.” I didn’t know how to respond to that anymore.

“Nick?” I asked quietly.

“Hmm?” He kissed my forehead.

“I really should’ve gone potty before I put my pajamas on!” I squealed, making him laugh. He let me go and I dashed to the bathroom.

I climbed into the bed next to Nick after leaving the potty room. I closed my eyes, trying to sleep, but thoughts of Garrett kept me awake. I couldn’t ignore the fact that he still loved me, right? But at the same time, I knew that Nick loved me and would do just about anything to keep me happy.

I listened to Nick’s steady breathing and decided that I should go talk to Kennedy about my problems. I climbed out of the bed and snuck out of the room, closing the door quietly behind myself. I looked around the hotel room one last time before opening the door to the hallway.

“Dammit,” I muttered. “I forgot the key again…”

“Don’t worry about it! I’ll get you back in, one way or another.”

“Do you always appear out of thin air, Savana?” I asked. She nodded and smiled before she led me to her room for the second time that day.

“You need to talk to Garrett,” she said, pulling out a key and opening the door. She pushed me into the room—the room that wasn’t familiar to me at all. This can’t possibly go well.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is really short. I'm so sorry!!!

I saw the guy I'm in love with today. My heart nearly exploded.

Comment. Subscribe. <333

Sincerely,
Lizz