Status: Finished. :]

Like We Used To

Eight

“I’m leaving,” Nick told me as he came over. He pressed his lips to mine. “I’ll call when we’re coming back.”

“Kay, I’ll see you then,” I mumbled. Knock, knock.

“I’ll get it,” Nick told me. He walked towards the door and let Savana in. “She’s in there.” I fell over on the couch and groaned. I wasn’t up for this today.

“Hi, Zane! Come on, we’re going to have a girl’s day!” I groaned again. “So get up and get ready!” I glared at her.

“Pure evil,” I muttered as I reluctantly got up.

“Bye, Zane,” Nick called as he left. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a green Glamour Kills shirt before finding my lucky belt and classic Converse.

“I don’t know what we’re doing today. Is this suitable?” I asked, looking down.

“It needs something,” she muttered before going into the room I’d just come out of. Why am I asking the girl that’s wearing combat boots, striped purple socks, shorts, and a Legend of Zelda shirt?... And a Hello Kitty ring…

“Savana, what are you doing?” I asked when I heard something fall.

“Wear these!” she demanded as she ran out carrying a hat and a bowtie. I cocked an eyebrow but decided to humor her. She then grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.

“Where are we going?!” I whined.

“Well, they haven’t left yet and wanted to see you before they did leave,” she told me as she pressed the button in the elevator.

“Damn picky boys,” I grumbled.

“And you need to wake Garrett up.”

“What?!”

“He mumbled something about you and we figure that you might be able to get him up easier than John can.”

“Throw some cold water on him,” I muttered as the elevator stopped and we got out. She opened the door to Garrett’s room and let me in. She followed a few steps behind me. I stuck my head into the room and smiled when I saw him sleeping. Savana stayed in the doorway as I quietly walked over.

“Garrett,” I whispered, brushing his hair out of his face as I sat on the edge of the bed. “Wake up.”

“I’m gonna go make cookies,” Savana told me before dashing out of the room.

“Garrett,” I repeated slightly louder. “Wake up.” I sighed. “GARRETT DANIEL NICKELSEN GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!” I shouted. He sat up quickly and hit me in the head. “Ow! Ouch, dammit, Garrett that hurt!” I rubbed my forehead.

“Why are you in here?” he groggily asked.

“I was told to wake you up, but then you whacked me in the head,” I frowned.

He pulled my hand away from my forehead. “I’m sorry,” he mumbled before kissing the lump on my forehead. “Better?” I nodded.

“They want you to get ready. I’ll be with Savana if you need me.” He nodded so I got up and left.

“Is he up?” Savana asked seconds after I stepped out of the hotel room.

“You are everywhere,” I groaned. “How many of you are there?”

“Counting me? One,” she said as she held up five fingers. “Now come on, my cookies are in the oven and if anybody touches them I have to lock them up in a storage closet with a hungry lion.” She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room.

“What?” I squeaked.

“Okay, so he’s a kitten! But he has big dreams!”

“Merrick!” John called. “Did you get Garrett up? We heard you yelling.”

“He hit me in the forehead,” I whined. “You should start paying me to wake him up if I’m going to be injured.”

Savana walked up to Pat. “Pat, you owe me twenty dollars,” she told him.

“What?” Pat exclaimed. “I do not!”

Savana slapped Pat’s arm. “John, he hit me!” she shrieked.

“She’s a keeper, John…” I muttered as I leaned against the counter.

“She is,” he grinned as she went to open the oven.

“Where are my cookies?!” Savana shouted. “I am going to kill whoever ate my cookies!!!”

John wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “I love you.”

“You ate my cookies!” Savana shouted. She slapped John’s arm. “You are evil! I kill you!!!” She looked around and grabbed a spatula.

“I’ll buy you a new video game,” John offered.

“Awe! I love you, too, John!” she squealed before pecking his lips and dropping the spatula.

“Wow…” I muttered.

Kennedy and Garrett walked in. “John ate her cookies again, didn’t he?” Kennedy asked. I nodded.

“Everybody knows when Savana doesn’t like something,” Pat chuckled. “She hates when people eat her cookies.”

“She hated John the first four weeks they were dating,” Garrett laughed.

“What?!” I squeaked.

“Yeah. He bribed her with video games,” Jared laughed.

“He still does,” Kennedy laughed.

“Pokémon!” Savana squealed from the other room. I had a feeling that today was going to be a long day…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, please. :D

Sincerely,
Lizz