Status: Finished. :]

Like We Used To

Nine

“Are you coming, or not?” John asked as Savana tried to push me out the doorway.

“NO!” I shouted.

“Garrett, I need some help!” Savana shouted. Garrett’s arm snaked its way around my waist and he pulled me forward. “Thanks!”

Savana’s brilliant plan of going to watch everybody at rehearsals turned out to be very boring. We ended up sitting in the doorway to the janitor’s closet. “So….You and Garrett, huh?”

“I’m with Nick,” I mumbled. “Not Garrett.”

She studied my reaction for a minute. “But you want to be with Garrett.” It wasn’t really a question; it was more of a fact.

“I’m happy with Nick.” I crossed my arms over my chest.

“You’re lying,” she accused. She’s good.

“No I’m not.” Somebody walked by and she watched them in silence.

“So you’re like twenty-one, right?” she asked, completely changing the subject.

“I’m only nineteen,” I laughed. “Why would you think I’m twenty-one?”

“You look like the drinking type…” She shrugged and we both stood.

“Are you saying I’m the type of person that would get drunk a lot?”

“More that you just like to have a drink or two every once in a while,” she said as she looked around. “Not that you get drunk a lot. Speaking of drinks, wanna go get a soda with me?”

“I suppose,” I grinned. “And just so you know, I like you better when you aren’t being so serious….”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've noticed a few of you saying Savana was cool. I decided that I should tell you (if I haven't before; I really don't remember) that the character is based on my best friend, who is, indeed, named Savana. And yes she is actually that weird. But I wouldn't change a thing about her, if I was given the chance. I love her.

Now that that's out... I really don't have much to say. OH! Except my birthday was Friday and I was too lazy to have this written and post it. But if anybody loves me enough to write me a (late) birthday one shot, I will love you forever! Message me about anything you need to know or with a link or whatever. :D

Now I'm done. Please comment. <3

Sincerely,
Lizz

P.S. Team Garrett, or Team Nick?