Status: Writers Block, but slowly updating.

I Got a Hole Inside and It's 10 Miles Wide

Joke

"Jordan give me back my controller" I complained as she took my guitar hero guitar away.
She shook her head and placed it on top of the cabinets, I huffed.
"That's not fair you bully, I can't reach it cause I'm short"
She smirked at me, "Ever since your little visit from Ronnie, you've been acting different"
I glared at her, "Oh I wonder why? you'd be different too if you were scared to death"
"Okay got the point, just let's go do something?!"
I sighed,"Fine, let's go to the mall"
Jordan smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me towards her beloved car.

I put my hat down lower, not wanting to be recognized by anyone today, Jordan was jumping around.
"Let's go in here!" she squealed, dragging me into Hot Topic.
I looked around as Jordan started picking things out, My eyes stopped at the magazine rack.
I felt my self start to sway as I read the article on the front cover.

Craig Mabbitt tired of Ashley Green? Caught with other woman pg. 45

There was a picture of Craig walking next to a girl with a huge smile on both their faces.
This had to be a joke, seriously Craig wouldn't do this to me.
"Ash you okay?"
I didn't respond I opened up to page 45, there was Craig with that girl again.
"This has to be a joke" I handed the article to Jordan who quickly read the whole thing.
her brown eyes went wide when she read the end.
"this isn't true, he'd never do that to you"
"We need to go back and talk to him" I said, rushing out of Hot Topics.
I really hoped it was a lie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short, I am working on a very long next chapter.