Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

Gay thing

Davey sat in a cozy cafe, while reading the newspaper, he wore all black, his hair brown, short, just one long wisp fell in his eyes; he smirked pushing it behind his ear.

"Here you are!" someone said and right next to him.

Davey raised his brown eyes and he saw Jade, who was now sitting there, with that huge grin on his face.

Davey raised one of his eyebrows, because Jade wore white shirt and black jeans today.

"Are you going to funereal, or something?" Davey asked, but he didn't' look at Jade for too long, actually soon he averted him, and continued his reading.

"No, but you are, because you are wearing black today…" Jade said giggling; he raised his hand to get waitress's attention.

"Ha-ha." Davey said bored.

Waitress came and Jade ordered black coffee. After that he looked at Davey again.

"Well, you look pissed off today… What's up, diva?"

"Newspapers… Can I sue press?" Davey asked, the sentence made no sense, but he seemed to be serious.

"Oh… Did they write that you killed someone?" Jade asked confused.

"No… They wrote that I am with Jeffree Star and that we are couple." Davey said strictly and gave the newspaper to Jade.

"Oh, did Javey's era ended so soon?" Jade smirked.

"That's funny. Don't forget about Nilvey!" Davey said a bit annoyed.

Jade took it and read in voice: "Davey Havok says that Jeffree Star and he are just friends. But is that true? Jeffree is known as transvestite and gay. If they are friends, then Davey needs to choose his friends better, no wonder people keep questioning his sexuality."

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" Davey said loudly and everyone in cafe gave him weird look.

Jade laughed, dropping the newspaper on the table.

"Well, Dave, you should admit that, all people who knows Davey Havok, knows that you have never told to the world that you are straight, bi or gay. So that is why they are writing all this stuff." After saying that, he tried to put his messy hair behind his ears, so they wouldn't fall into his eyes, but he didn't succeed, so Jade just gave up on that.

"Perfect! So what should I do?" Davey asked annoyed, "Maybe I should marry Jeffree? People would love that!"

Jade burst with laughter again, just after about two minutes he stopped and glanced at Davey, who didn't seem so happy about this joke.

"That's would be interesting! Jeffree would be "happy"." Jade made gesture with his fingers, to put the word "happy" in quotation-marks.

"Yeah… that would be interesting." Davey said, he also smiled, idea itself was amusing, and he had no problems whit admitting it.

"At least he would be unable to tell you that you are cheating on him with another guy." Jade said and giggled.

"Yeah, but how would that sound, if he said that my husband, or how else could he call me, is cheating me with another girl." Davey giggled too, "Oh, I should take away the word "another"."

Now Jade was laughing ghastly again, and Davey finally joined to his laughter.

When they finally stopped, Davey took the newspaper and looked at picture, where he with Jeffree were.

"Okay, I think I should do something with this gay thigh, it is a bit annoying, you know?" Davey said and looked at Jade.

"Yeah… but what?" Jade questioned still smiling.

"Don't know… Maybe I should get married or something." Davey said thoughtfully.

"Okay..." Jade said and fell into silence, and then he looked at his friend confused, "Just one question!"

Davey looked at him: "Huh? I am listening."

"Who will be the lucky one?" Jade questioned.

Davey thought for some moments, but then he spoke ina questiong manner: "Elizabeth?"
"Beth? Are you insane? She hates you!" Jade said confused.

"Oh, yeah… forgot- my fault." Davey admitted, and then he looked at Jade, "Could you remind me why?"

"Hello? You cheated on her?" Jade rose one of his eyebrows, confused that Davey didn't recall that.

"Oh… right." Davey said and rose up, "Anyway, I should talk to her."

Jade fallowed to his movement and rose up too, he seemed interested and then he spoke with an irony: "And what will you say? Hello, Beth, I am so sorry that I cheated on you, now everyone thinks that I am gay, so will you marry me?"

Davey glanced at Jade, it really did sound weird, but he had to try.

"Something like that?" Davey said rolling his eyes.

"Okay… Just don't blame me after she will break every damn bone in your fucking body." Jade said warningly.

"Okay. But I hope that she will not do that." Davey smiled at Jade.

They paid their bills and walked out from cafe, Davey looked around and then he looked at Jade.

"Will you give me a ride?" He questioned.

"Where is your car?" Jade seemed confused.

"Oh, I am foot-passenger today, I have no idea why…" he looked at hi feet confused.

"Just don't say that you lost your car keys again?" Jade asked, looking at his friend a bit weirdly.

"Oh no, of course not!" Davey said confused, but once he noticed Jade's look, he smiled a maiden-like smile, "Okay, I did, but they are somewhere at my place, I know they are, I just have no idea where." Davey said.

"Nice." Jade answered sounding miff, "Okay, I will give you a ride, but just because of that that Beth lives on other side of Berkeley."

Davey smiled happily and fallowed after Jade to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is my very first fan-fiction.
Yeah, I love AFI, and when I was writing this, I was 16, and I couldn't listen to them without crying *laughs*
Now, every time when I hear this band, they send me a ton of pleasant shudders... I just love those guys.

P.S. I published it once already, but now I had to make some editing.
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. So I always find some small imperfections in my writing.