Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

Expectant mother

Everything was fine... well, almost...

Samantha was nearly in eight mount already, she was unpredictable all the time. She had even more caprices now. She could ask to bring her ice-cream in middle of the night and, if her wish wasn't accomplished, she could turn that into such scene that poor Davey even didn't know how old he was after she had finished yelling at him.

Davey was still in his gypsum, but soon he had to take it off, after one week actually.
He was very into that Blaqk Audio thing, because he couldn't stand Samantha's mood swings. And when he was home, he tried not to annoy her, because she could be like splinter in the eye, if she got mad.

Although Samantha even didn't wait for challenges sometimes, she just started to cry or yell in any moment, that wonky she was.

When Davey wasn't home and even when he was, there still was someone else too.
Sometimes it was Nils, Hunter, or Adam. Jade came too, but he was now in argument with Casey, because she was kind of strange lately, so he was even more nervous when Samantha. Jeffree was the guarding nursemaid. He came to Davey's house every three hours. It annoyed David, but he tried to hide this fact.

Samantha went to doctor and he said that she had some kind of problems with pregnancy, but that had nothing to do with her or Davey, it was because of that, that she was so small, so doctor said that she could have premature parturition. It scared Davey, but Samantha tried to be calm, because if she had to think about that too, she said that she will loose her mind.
They didn't know what to expect- girl or boy- Davey said that he wanted for it to be a surprise, and Samantha was okay with that.

Though, if we think about it twice, then you could question him, why would he wish to have another surprise? Wasn't it enough already?

Davey woke up early that morning, it was sunny outside. Samantha slept downstairs, just because of backache and because she had to go to the bathroom often.

Davey washed his face, got dressed and went downstairs. He went into the living-room and smiled. TV, which he had brought downstairs, because Samantha loved to sleep in couch and watch it, was still working, while Samantha was asleep on the couch.

Davey approached her as slowly as he could (with his gypsum) and took the remote, he turned the TV off and covered her with blanked which was on chair besides the couch.
Then he went to kitchen, but suddenly his cell phone rang. Thank God that the sound was turned to almost inaudible tone, so Samantha didn't wake up.

David went into the kitchen, closed the door behind him and answered on phone cal.
"Yes?" Davey questioned.

"Is this David Marchand?" voice asked.

"I am listening."

"We can take off your gypsum today, could you came to hospital at three p.m.?" it was doctor.
"Oh, okay, I will be there." Davey said obviously glad about this fact.

"Okay then, we will be waiting."

"Thanks, I'll see you then!" Davey said happily and ended conversation.

He wanted to get something for breakfast, but then he heard Samantha's voice: "Hey! I need help!"

Davey waited that someone will help her, hoping that he wasn't the only one in the house, who could do that.

"Hay! I am huge and I can't get up, could someone help me please?!" Samantha yelled.
Davey sighed directing to the living room. He wasn't really fast-walker.

"Hi, babe!" Davey said happily, he gave her a hand, she smirked at him and stood up with his help, Davey had to use all his strength, so she wouldn't pull him in the couch.

Nils always fell in couch when she used his help to get up, that's because he was so slender... though, Jeffree was even thinner, but he dealt just fine when he needed to give her a help... maybe it was because of his shoes... (?)

"Babe?" Samantha smirked, "You wanted to say – cow!"

After that she plodded to the bathroom, Davey looked after her, she was so short and actually he found this view amusing.

Hunter and Jeffree entered the living room, they both carried buys from the closest shop. Davey looked at them confused.

"Is she awake?" Jeffree asked; he and Hunter looked exhausted.

"Yup." Davey smiled, "You look tired, guys!"

"She made us to look drama with her this night… well actually those were five dramas and when we dozed off she kept waking us up, so we really haven't slept... at all!" Hunter complained.

"And, when it was seven o'clock, she sent us to the shop to buy her an ice-cream, chicken, fruits, sweets and cabbage." Jeffree said, "I have no idea why she wanted that cabbage."
Davey chuckled. The story was really amusing, and it was hard to hide the laughter, even how much he wanted that.

"Oh, you are back already?" Samantha called once she entered the room.

"Yes, dear." Jeffree said, smiling, trying his best to look enthusiastic, but he still looked very tired.

"Great, did you buy cabbage?" Samantha asked.

"Yes." Hunter said glancing at Davey, who seemed happy about that how his friends acted.
"Great, so Davey will eat breakfast with me, but you can rest a bit." Samantha said beaming brightly, Davey widened his eyes, but Hunter and Jeffree threw an evil smiles at him.

Davey drank his coffee and ate muffin while Samantha ate her breakfast.

Davey with an obvious interest looked how she ate her cabbage; it was weird, because she simply peeled it and ate leaves as if she was a rabbit.

"So, you will go to the hospital and get off that thing today?" she asked him.

"Yes." Davey said,while still staring at that how she peeled one more leaf from that vegetable.

"That's hot." She smirked.

"Isn't it? But I really have to go now." Davey said rising up.

He had called a taxi, because he couldn't drive properly with such a leg.

"Oh, okay. When you will be back then?" Samantha asked a bit puzzled.

"Don't know… at six o'clock?" Davey said still looking at her with interested look.

Samantha reached her hands out at him, Davey knew that she wanted to get up again, he helped her and she led him to the door. They definitely did look weird – gammy man and small, but chubby woman.

They entered the living room and stopped, the scene, which they saw, was pretty interesting – Jeffree and Hunter were asleep on couch. Jeffree sat in middle of couch, but Hunter rested his head against Jeffree's shoulder. Jeffree actually snored a bit, but Hunter moved suddenly and mumbled something about not wishing to go to the school.

"Oh, that is so sweet!" Samantha said quietly.

"Yeah, they look like two overgrown babies." Davey giggled.

Davey left, but Samantha, who felt surprisingly well today, went to both ''boys'' and took the blanket, she covered Hunter with that, then she took another one from the chair (there were three blankets) and covered with it Jeffree, trying to leave Hunter's head uncovered.
Then she left to the kitchen, she felt like she would wish to cook something.

Samantha started to cook, but suddenly she felt sharp pain in stomach, she winced, but, since it passed quickly, she decided to ignore it. It repeated again after two minutes, this time pain was even more unbearable. She laid against the counter and caught her stomach.

"Okay…" she said herself, "That is nothing, I shouldn't be worried..." She tried to calm herself.

Then pain repeated, she almost lost her balance.

"Ouch!" she screamed out painfully.

Girl tried to pull herself together and tried to get to living room, but pain cramps repeated again.

"JEFFREE!" she yelled out.

Jeffree jumped up from his sleep and Hunter woke up too. He heard Samantha calling his name and rushed to the kitchen.

"Sammy, dear, what's wrong?" Jeffree exclaimed with concern filling his voice, he tried to catch her, when she almost lost her balance.

"I don't know!" She breathed heavily and then winced in pain again, "Pain…"
Hunter run cramped into the kitchen, Jeffree glanced at him scared, and Hunter didn't even think what to do. He took his cell phone and called to 911.

"No!" Samantha screamed, "It is noontime, you will take me to hospital in shorter time."
She knew that Hunter, similarly to Davey, drove like a mad one, and she was assured that he will be in hospital faster even without sirens.

Hunter agreed; soon they led Samantha to car.

Hunter found out that he didn't have the key with him when they were out.
"Well go and take it!" Jeffree yelled at him, Samantha breathed heavily and then she gave out painful moan.

"Hold on!" Jeffree tuned to her then, Hunter ran back into the house.

"Shut the fuck up, Jeffree!" She hissed, "I am pregnant just because of such creatures like you!"

Jeffree rose one of his eyebrows: "You are kidding me?" he said confused, "I am not really a father type, I am a transvestite if you haven't noticed that yet…"

"Shut up!" She yelled at him and then hissed again, "You are just like other mans, you will never procreate!"

Hunter was back, he sharply locked Davey's house door and then ran to the car, they wanted to help to Samantha to get into the car, but she pushed them both away.

"I don't need your help!" Samantha shouted on them, "Last time when I trusted to your gender I got pregnant!"

Jeffree and Hunter tried to ignore that.

Hunter had to drive. Jeffree took the deep breath and got into the back seat near with Samantha, who narrowed her eyes looking at him as if he was the worst ''motherland's betrayer''.