Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

I'll see you, I'll kill you!

They drove really fast; Hunter could be pretty stressful, if he didn't get enough sleep.
Jeffree tried to calm Samantha, who breathed shallowly and sharply.

"Remember the courses?" Jeffree had taken her to ones, because Davey had no time, and he wasn't really able to take here anywhere with a broken leg.

Samantha looked at him furious.

"Now breathe…" Jeffree said to her nervously, "All it is about breathing… Take the deep breath … and then breath out…"

Jeffree showed her how to do that, but Samantha stared at him with confused and angry eyes, and then she hit him in head.

"Hey! What was that for?" Jeffree yelled miff.

"Stop playing around, idiot, I am having a baby, not you, so don't you even…" she inhaled deeply to control the pain, "… say how I should be breathing now!"

Then Jeffree's cell phone rang, he answered it and big was his surprise when he realized it was Davey.

"Dave? You are calling just on time… Samantha is going to have a baby!" he said looking at her with one eye corner, she stared at him with if-glance-could-kill look.

"WHAT?!" Davey screamed on other side of the phone, "Tell me that it was a joke!"

Samantha heard it, she wrested Jeffree's cell out of his hand and yelled as loud as she possibly could: "Does it sound like joke to you?!"

"Oh… Hi dear, how are you?" Davey confused.

"Oh, you asking how am I?" she said in scenically calm voice and then she screamed loudly, "Trust me David, when I'll see you, I'll kill you!"

"Okay… I will be in the hospital as soon as I can!" Davey said with an obvious concern, "Love you! Please hold on!"

Samantha hissed in pain: "I will kill you, you bastard!"

Then she winced painfully, but after cramps were over, she said weakly: "Davey, I don't know what is wrong with me."

Davey still were on the line: "You'll be fine! Who's driving?"

"We will be there in a minute!" Hunter yelled and turned sharply, so Jeffree hit with the head against the window.

"Was it Hunter?" Davey yelled nervously.

"Love you too, dear." Samantha said quietly, and then she handed the gave to Jeffree.
"Davey?" Jeffree questioned.

"Jeff, I will kill you! Why didn't you call the ambulance?" Davey yelled at him.

"Love you!" Jeffree said cutting the conversation.

After that he get slap into face.

“Hey!” Jeffree exclaimed once more, “Why?”

"That is for your "Love you"." Samantha hissed.

Jeffree was mad for this slap, but he said nothing. She was in prenatal pain, you know?

David ran out from his study, not saying a word, he caught taxi and directed to the hospital, where he knew Hunter was taking Samantha.

***

Meanwhile Hunter was already by the hospital, Jeffree saw some paparazzo near with it, they kind of fallowed in every Davey's step lately. Well, it wasn't surprise, because he did the proposal to 23 years old girl and then tried to drive trough the stone wall... He was the biggest star of all gossip magazines now. But at least everyone thought that he was bi now, so Davey couldn't complain about being called gay. But he was still miff when he read some rumors about him being with Samantha and Jeffree at the same time.
It wasn't Davey's fault that Jeffree had literally moved into his house...

"Shit!" Jeffree hissed when he got out of car and realized that they were in front of all object-lenses now.

"Oh, what are they doing here?" Hunter grumbled, while getting out of the car.

Jeffree said nothing, he tried to ignore paparazzo, but he knew that it was pointless; all knew that Jeffree was like magnet for journalists. Sometimes he really felt proud about that, but in the moments like this, journalists really weren't in the right place at the right time.

Samantha yelled something, so Jeffree opened the door and tried to help her to get out; it wasn't as easy as you might think it was.

"Sammy, just stay calm…" Jeffree said, but Samantha already saw some people who were approaching them.

"You are Samantha Winston, right?" they asked one trough other.
"Get lost!" Samantha said loudly.

"This really isn't the right moment…" Hunter said shyly.

"Are you really pregnant from Davey Havok?" questions sounded from journalists.

"Is that truth that he will marry you?"

"How is he as a boyfriend?"

Samantha looked like a bomb with a timer, and she was ready to explode.

"I think you should get lost now!" Jeffree said to them warningly.

"Is he really dating you and Jeffree now?"

"That's it!" Samantha said finally, "How do you want to die?"

Jeffree was surprised, but Hunter covered his ears with both palms.

"Don't you see that I don't want to answer to your stupid questions?" Samantha yelled, but they all were listening and recording every single word from her.

"Sam?" Jeffree looked at her with concern, her nose was bleeding.

"I wish you all to get lost! FUCK YOU ALL! AND FUCK YOUR BELOVED ONE DAVEY AS WELL…" she tried to say something more, but Hunter and Jeffree covered her mouth and pulled her to hospital.

"She really isn't in that kind of mood at the moment…" Hunter apologized to the press.

When they finally got into the hospital, Samantha was mad and done in. Jeffree helped her to stay on her foot, but Hunter ran to get the help.

"We have premature childbirth, here!" he yelled.

Samantha looked at Jeffree: "Promise me something…" she said.

"Anything!" Jeffree said confused.

"Promise to me that everything will end well." She whispered.

Jeffree already wanted to say that all will be just fine, when she lost her consciousness.

Samantha had complications; doctors said that she will need Caesarean operation, because she will not make it by herself.

Jeffree had nibbled off all his nails, when Davey ran into the hospital, he was pretty damn good runner, not looking at his gypsum.

"Where is she?" Davey asked, catching for his breath, when he approached Jeffree and Hunter, who were sitting in the waiting-room.

"She is resting before the operation… She has some problems." Jeffree said quietly with an obvious nervousness.

"Can I see her?" Davey said, he was nervous and it was visible in his every face feature.

"I hope that you are the father?" doctor had approached them.

"Yeah!" Davey said turning around sharply.

"You can see her, she is awake, after half an hour we will take her to the operation, and at the moment she and baby are just fine, but if we will hesitate, mother will be endangered, so go, if you wish to speak with her, and after that we will take her to procedure."

After that doctor led Davey, Hunter and Jeffree to Samantha, but the first one who went in was David.

***

Samantha was a bit drowsing.

"Sammy?" Davey approached her bed and she opened her eyes smiling at him weirldy.
"Dave, where took you so long?" she said.

Davey bent down kissing her on forehead tenderly: "How do you feel?"

"Interesting… they gave to me anesthesia, so if I even had pain, I don't feel it…" Samantha Said.

"Okay… Is that good for the baby?" Davey asked with concern.

Samantha looked at machine which was near with her, it made fast peeps.

Davey looked that way questioning.

"You hear that?" she said quietly.

"Yes… What is it?" Davey was still confused.

"That is our child's heartbeats, love…" she smiled.

Davey confused: "I had never even imagined that I could be a father…"

"Yeah… I hope that we will be great parents." She said, then they heard barely audible knocks on the door.

"Jeffree, Hunter, come in!" Davey said happily.

Door opened and Jeffree's pink-haired head showed in the door.

"Can we?" he asked a bit coyly.

"Come in…" Samantha said, she smiled at both of guys.

They came in and Samantha saw that they all were worried; she had no idea why, she felt good, well, she was on drugs, but she felt okay.

"Jeff, will you be my child's godparent?" she asked suddenly.

"You will christen my child?" Davey was in disbelieve.

"No, you dork, I just wish for child to have uncle Nr.1." Samantha said confused.

"Oh, okay… That's hot!" Jeffree said smiling widely.

"Great, I hope that it will be girl then, because Jeffree will turn him into gay, trust me!" Hunter laughed.

"I will not!" Jeffree said a bit offended, "Well, okay, maybe just a little… Well, fuck off, or I will rape you!" Jeffree said jokingly.

They all laughed, then Samantha suddenly winced in pain, it was even stronger than the anesthesia.

"Samantha? Are you okay, dear?" Davey asked with concern.

"Davey, I fell weird…" she said and then gave out scream.

"Shit, we need a doctor!" Davey yelled, child's heartbeats now were really fast.

Jeffree and Hunter were in panic, they ran to find the doctor, and Davey took Samantha's hand.

"All will be just fine… Try to calm down…" Davey said to her, but his voice seemed a bit trembling.

"Shut up!" Samantha said and winced once more, "Fuck you, David; I will break every damned bone in your body after I will get out off hospital!"

Then she squeezed Davey's hand so tightly, that his bones almost broke.

"Shit!" He said and tried to pull his hand out off hers, but then Samantha let it go, because she passed out.

"Samantha? Sammy? Hey!" Davey touched girls face gently, "Sam, open your eyes, you can yell at me, just woke up!"

"Please, go away Mr. Marchand!" He heard behind him, doctors pushed him back and approached Samantha, they accomplished short inquiry and then took her away, Davey tried to fallow them, but – Thanks to the God!- Jeffree and Hunter came from nowhere and held him back.

"If she dies, I will…" Davey breathed out painfully.

"Oh, trust me, she will be okay!" Jeffree said smiling weakly, but his eyes were filled with the same expression as Davey's, and he was just Samantha's friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... all those bad words (?)--- I didn't mean those...
But the chapter was good, I guess...
Have I told you how weird it is to read something what I have written so long time ago?
WEIRD....