Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

Ouch… Rough!

They arrived to Elizabeth's house after about thirty-five minutes, Davey looked a bit scared.

"You know? If I thought about that once more…" he said looking at Jade, "I don't think that this is a good idea."

Jade looked miff, he sat in that damn jam for half an hour and now Davey said that this wasn't a good idea?

"On, no, man! You will go there and you will talk to her!" Jade said and raised his hand showing to Davey the direction to Beth's house, Davey looked puzzle-headed, but he got out from car and went to the front door.

Davey pushed the doorbell button and after about two minutes, Elizabeth opened the door.

"Davey?" she was surprised, "What are you ding here?"

Davey smiled weakly : "Can I come in and talk to you? Please?"

Beth said nothing; she just let him in and closed the door.

The young woman was shorter than Davey, she was well built and had an Egyptian style haircut, she wore dark eye makeup, and had beautiful green eyes, she was a bit tanned, and, okay, Elizabeth was stunning, and that's why he loved her... well, he thought that he loved her.

"Fine, I am listening." She said as she crossed her arms on her chest.

Davey looked at her; he didn't know what to say. They were together for about six months, but then something went wrong, couple had a great argument, after which Davey left to the tour and did that sidestep. He was the one who ruined their relationships.

"I came to say how sorry I am," he spoke finally.

Elizabeth was silent, she went to living-room and got a glass of wine for herself, Davey usually was bit disgusted about that, because he was nondrinker, but today he tried to hide his attitude. He sat on sofa looking at her with an interest.

This behavior was characteristic for Beth, she could say nothing for about fifteen minutes, and then she could say everything in one sentence. But this wasn't one of those times, she turned to face Davey and her eyes sparkled with an irritation.

"Okay… If I even say that I am happy for that, and that I wish to carry on with our relationships, how can I be 100 percentages assured that you will not try to do that once more?" She spoke, trying to sound as calm as she could be in this kind of situation.

"I will not do that again!" Davey said and rose up; he approached her and touched her hair gently.

Woman looked at him, her eyes went tender for about ten seconds, but then she withdrew him and went to the other corner of the room.

Davey stood there, he didn't turn around to see where she stood now.

"David, I lost so much nerve that day when you ruined it all, and now you are saying that you wish to start it over?" She said; Davey finally turned around.

"We can solve this!" he spoke hopefully.

"I don't know," Ely answered almost in a whisper.

"Elizabeth, will you marry me?" Davey finally said.

Elizabeth grew pale, her eyes instantly switched to look at him: "What?"

"Please, say "yes"?" Davey said hopefully.

"You are kidding me?" Beth confused.

"No… I need for you to say ''yes'', because, people think that I am a gay, so I have to show to them…" he didn't finish, when Beth threw her wine glass at him, he Davey hardly managed to bent, to not get it in his face.

Davey just now understood that it was the most foolish phrase, which he had ever said to anyone. He straightened and looked at her, but she tried to find right words, she gesticulated helplessly and then she started to shout: "Get out!"

Davey was confused: "What?"

"Get out! Get out! GET OUT OF HERE!" she kept screaming and took the vase, which was placed on table.

It was quite big, she held it with both hands, Davey ran to door, she fallowed to him. After he was out, Elizabeth threw the vase after him, and it cracked in chippings on the carriage-drive.
Davey turned around: "Beth, please, could you just listen to me?"

She looked at him furious: "Don't you ever dare to come here! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you" She screamed after him.

"Beth, don't take an offense, but you already said that... twice." Davey said and smiled slyly.
"By you!" She said furiously, her eyes burned as if she was about to lighten up.

Davey confused, Beth disappeared in house for a short moment, after she returned, she had some books in her hands, she started to threw them into Davey's direction, male hardly escaped one of them and then he ran to Jade's car.

"And never come back!" she shouted, "I don't really care if someone thinks that you are gay!"
After that she fallowed after Davey and started to throw with books to the car, Jade started to drive immediately.

"Where did you meet her?" Jade asked after they were escaped from Elizabeth.

"In the fitness club." David puzzled.

"I hope she was a costumer." Jade said.

"No." Davey answered, Jade gave him weird look, "She was an instructor."

"Nice…" Jade whispered, "So be glad that you are still alive."

Davey said nothing; he was confused about that that he really said to her that he wanted to marry her, just because of all those rumors.

So now he was crazy, and single!

"Nice, Davey, just perfect." he mumbled under his breath, Jade looked at his friend confused.

"Did she hit your head with something heavy, because you are talking to yourself at the moment?" Jade questioned.

"No, I am just thinking loudly." Davey said miff.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... now this was meant to be a comedy, so you should not take an offense.
Actually, when I wrote this, I wanted to make something what would make people laugh, or smile at least... Well, it made me smile, I don't know if it worked the same way with you.