Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

Home again.

Samantha had some complications, so she and Angela were home just after two week, they were squired by many journalists, but Samantha was still too tired to try to fight against them.
Davey and Jade had just finished their work with Blaqk Audio. Davey said that he had some surprise for her on this record, but he didn't wish to say what the surprise was.

Anyway, Samantha was too tired to try to get to know it. She thanked to God that she was home again.

Davey carried his little daughter, he looked weird, because he acted as if he carried something what's dropping would meant the death to him and the humanity.

Jeffree and Hunter were with them. They took her to the hospital, so it was simply normal that they wanted to take her back home too.

"Carefully!" Hunter said to Samantha when he gave her a hand, so she could get out of the car. She had disgusting bruise on her stomach, besides all the bandages made movements even more complicated.

"Watch your step, honey!" Davey said, still holding Angela on his hands.

He was used to call her Angela already, because it was too odd to call her Jade.

Samantha called her simply "Jadey", Davey tried to do that too, but he wasn't so successful. It was hard fir him to accept the fact that Jade was also a girl's name... C'mon, he knew Jade for his entire life... it was just weird.

"I am okay, I am not moribund, so stop being so watchful." Samantha said, she didn't like the situation and that how the guys were reacting.

"I'll take her stuffs!" Jeffree yelled, getting out of the car.

"You do that!" Davey said givung Jadey to Samantha. She took her on her arms carefully, after that Hunter went to help Jeffree with Samantha's things, but Davey took his both girls to the house.

"I have something for you!" Davey said when they were in the house.

"What?" Samantha smiled fishily.

"Come with me!" Davey said.

They directed upstairs, it was quite a challenge for Samantha, so Davey took Angela on his arms again. He led her to the room near with theirs. Yeah, Samantha and Davey shared one room, but that wasn't the surprise.

Davey looked at her, Samantha glanced at him confused and then reached after the door's handle, she pushed it slowly and the door opened, after she saw the view which transpired behind the door; she gasped covering her mouth with her palm.

Nursery!

"Davey, it's beautiful!" She said, once she had regained her voice again.

"I hope so, because it wasn't that easy, you know?" Davey said.

He walked into the room, and put Angela into the baby-bed.

Samantha still looked around. Room was perfect. It had pink and beige colors with light blue papers and light pink ceilings. There were so many toys that she even didn't try to count them all. And those tiny baby-furniture! Perfect!

"So, you like it?" Davey approached her leaning his forehead against hers; she was so much shorter, so it wasn't as easy as it sounded.

"It's perfect… I am speechless."

"I don't believe you--- you always have something to say…" Davey said, daring her jokingly.

"Oh, dear… Alright--- I thought that you are a typical bachelor, but you showed the contrary today." She said thoughtfully.

Davey smiled giving her a small kiss on the nose.

"I love you too, but you are a bit annoying sometimes." Davey said.

Samantha's eyes sparkled.

"I know; that is why we are so perfect couple." She said.

Davey turned around and went to the baby-bed.

"How do you think, I will be a good father?" Davey asked.

"No… at least not yet." Samantha said simply.

"Well, thanks a lot, Sammy, now I definitely feel better." Davey said glancing at her, he was a bit offended now.

"Well, c'mon, you are the rock star, and I am a girl from nowhere, it would be hard for us to be great parents just like that!" She said confused.

"But that doesn't mean that we shouldn't try to be ones." Davey said.

Samantha smiled, she went to him and entwined her hands around his body.

"Okay… How did you said then?" she looked at him questioning, "Hysterical mother?"
"Yeah… and you called me- punk rocker father, who thinks just about himself." Davey said chuckling

"Wow, you have a great memory!" Samantha said confused.

"Well, I can remember so many songs of mine, so I sure do have good memory." Davey giggled, turning around; he put his arms around her, kissing her.

"Oh, isn't that sweet!" Jeffree's voice interrupted them, "New family!"

"Jeffree!" Samantha called out annoyed, she took the plush toy and threw it into his direction.
Jeffree caught, smiling joyfully: "That's hot! She just how got out of hospital and already throws stuff into my direction… I thought that you wish to kill Davey, not me." Jeffree said smiling widely while hugging the plush toy, pushing it to his chest.

"Oh, right!" Samantha said glancing at Davey.

"Oh, no, Sammy! Don't you even dare?" Davey said warningly, he withdrew her, “Think of the room!” Samantha took few little plush toys and started o throw them into his direction.
They all laughed. This wasn't a real fight, it was just game.

That was a fun afternoon; just Samantha fell asleep soon after she sat on couch near with Davey. He lied her on pillow, covering her with a blanket.

"She is really tired." Jeffree whispered while taking off his high heels, to not interrupt her sleep.

"Yeah…" Davey admitted.

"And Angela is quite calm too." Hunter said.

Davey smiled: "I should go and verify if she's okay."

"That's hot- a rock star-father!" Jeffree said.

"I guess." Davey said.

"I wish I had one---" Jeffree said dreamily.

"I could adopt you, if you didn't think that we are made for each other…" Davey joked.
"That's funny…"

"That's truth, Jeffree." Hunter said smirking.

Davey just laughed lightly.

After that he led both of his friends to the door. Once they had left, he directed upstairs to make sure that his child was okay.

***

David went into the room and saw his little daughter; she was wide awake, but quite.
"Hi, my angel…" He said lovingly approaching the small bed, Davey took his child in his arms and sat in the chair near with the bed.

He started to cradle child slowly and looked at her with smile.

"Who could ever believe that I will hold my own child on my hands someday?" Davey said and kept cradling small girl.

Child was amazingly quiet. She didn't scream, she didn't cry, she just looked at him with pair of two big brown eyes.

"I will be the best father, or at least I will try." He promised.

Davey kept holding his little daughter, and then he started to sing quietly:

"I cannot leave here, I cannot stay,
Forever haunted, more than afraid.
Asphyxiate on words I would say,
I'm drawn to a blackened sky as… "

"Oh, that is so cute…" he heard voice behind him and raised head to see who was here.
Samantha stood in door smiling.

"Hi!" Davey smiled, "I am just talking."

"She is still a baby, you know?" Samantha said approaching them.

"Yeah, but she is oh, my beautiful one!" Davey laughed.

"Hey! And who am I?" Samantha said acting that she was offended.

"But you are my "stranger"." Davey smiled.

Samantha looked at him confused: "Stranger?"

"Yeah… you will understand that soon." Davey giggled.

"Okay… Secrets we have then, yes?" Sammy confused.

"Small ones, but yes." Davey admitted, he stood up, putting Jadey back into her bed again.
Then he turned to Samantha and put his palms on both sides of her face, he kissed her on forehead.

"You will find that out on CexCell coming out day." Davey explained.

"Okay." Samantha raised one of her eyebrows.

Davey laughed and went to the door, Samantha remained where she stood.

"Sammy?" Davey questioned.

"Yes?" She asked back.

"That day, when I met you, was it Friday?"

Samantha glanced at him in weirdly: "Yes. Is that so important?"

"Not really… okay it is… you'll see." Davey said thoughtfully and then he was gone.
Samantha approached Angela's bed, she bent over it.

"You have crazy father, Angela." Samantha said, Angela gave her a baby smile, Samantha smiled too, "Oh, yes you do!" she said making that I-love-you-little-baby face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw... the sweet chapter... nice family model--- if only she could stay calm for once...

BTW--- “This Time Imperfect” is my obsession--- it's the best song ever!