Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

CexCells

''CexCells is coming out!'' informed all the newspapers, who wrote about music.
It was today, they both tried to get ready for the CexCells party.

Samantha wore black dress; it was one month already, she felt okay. Davey's retained baby-sitter who helped to her, Samantha didn't feed the baby by herself, so she had more time to argument with Davey, because he really was unbearable. All that was just because of CexCells coming out this week, and he was a bit nervous about that. Samantha still hadn't heard all the songs; she had heard just Bitter For Sweet that annoyed her. C'mon, she was Davey's fiancee and fan, so how could she feel.

Davey was really excited; Samantha wasn't, she was a bit mad at him, because he had cut off his hair three days ago.

"I still don't understand why did you do that?" Samantha said while helping him with the tie, yeah, Davey really did wear suit tonight, but just for performance.

"On every new release I am changing my haircut." Davey explained to her.

"And next time you will be bald just like Hunter." Samantha mumbled letting him go, so he could see his reflection in mirror, while Davey marveled himself, Samantha was skeptic, "Put on you makeup at least."

"Nop, Blaqk Audio is different scene, I am without makeup tonight." Davey said and it totally surprised Samantha.

"Say that you are joking!" She confused.

"I am not, I put on just mascara and that's all." Davey explained.

"Okay… I hope that you didn't take mine." Samantha confused.

"And, yours is L'Oreal, right?" Davey questioned, while forming his tie.

"Yes." Samantha said.

"Then no, I didn't." Davey calmed her.

Samantha went into the bathroom, to put on her makeup, she was quite confused, that Davey didn't join to her, because in, mornings and when they went somewhere she was used to that, that Davey was there with her and he was usually complaining that they need to buy a bigger mirror, because this seemed too small for two people.

Samantha put on her makeup and came out, she was ready to go, but Davey spoke on his cell.

"Important call?" Samantha asked, Davey nodded leaving her in the room on her own.

Samantha shrugged her shoulders, then she went to Angela's room.

She went into the room. Baby-sitter put Jadey to sleep.

"Did she eat?" Samantha questioned looking at her child, who was asleep tightly.
"Yes." Said the baby- sitter, her name was Ashlee and she was 28 years old Italian, she was something to Davey, cousin or something like that, she was nice, Samantha got along with her quite well.

"We will be home late." She said as they both went out of the baby's room. Davey was on his way into it.

"She is sleeping, Dave." Ashlee said.

"Okay, I will just say good-bye to her." He said approaching the bed.

Meanwhile Ashlee and Samantha went downstairs.

"Where did you put the real Davey?" Ashlee questioned smiling.

"How do you mean that?" Samantha confused.

"Well, all his life before you, he said that he will never have children, but now, look at him, he is quite a good father at least so far."

"Isn't he?'' Samantha laughed.

"Slandering me?" Davey interrupted them, coming downstairs.

"You would like that!" Samantha smiled.

Davey carried hers purse and jacket.

"Here you go!" He said putting jacket on Samantha's shoulders.

"Thanks." She said smiling at him.

"Okay, Ashlee, you have our numbers, let us know if something happens." Davey said.
"Nothing will happen!" Ashlee calmed him, "Have a nice evening, both of you!"

"We will, don't you worry about that!" Davey laughed.

Samantha said ''bye'' and they left the house.

After Samantha and Davey sat in car, she glanced at him looking bit annoyed: "Still, I don't think that cutting off your wisp was a good idea."

Davey looked at her and mimicked a bit. Samantha did the same.

***

When they were there, Jade and others already awaited for them.

"Looking good!" Jade whistled into Samantha's direction.

Samantha looked at Jade, he wore suit too, but Samantha already knew that he had changing clothes with him; Davey even took his makeup with them, because Samantha already knew that he will not be able to walk without it for the entire night.

"Thanks, you look nice too." Samantha admitted; Jade gave her small smooch on cheek.

"Hey, I am here too!" Jeffree said a bit annoyed, because he was used to get the biggest attention from Samantha, of course he knew that she will never act with him like she acted with Davey, but he was okay with that.

Samantha laughed a bit looking at Jeffree.

"Jeffree, you have something else except for pink in your wardrobe?" Davey joked.

"Nop, I bought this one yesterday." Jeffree said.

He wore black today, but he looked good. Hot actually.

"Hi, you two!" Adam said, he gave a hug to Samantha and then to Davey.

"Yeah, hi!" Hunter said and did the same.

"How do you guys feel about not playing tonight?" Samantha questioned.

"I am dealing with that just fine!" Adam said, he was in white tonight actually.

"Yeah, we at least don't have to wear those funny clothes!" Hunter laughed; he was wearing jeans and jacket. You might understand that – it was Hunter, you know?

"Here you are!" sounded Nils's voice.

They all turned around to look at him, he had wide smile on his face. He hugged Davey as usually and just after that he did the same with the others.

"I wish for you to meet someone!" He said joyfully.

"Okay." Davey mumbled confused.

Nils turned around and there came some kind of girl. She was in the same height as Davey was, and she had dark black hair, totally green eyes and slender body. She looked like one of those emo girls.

"This is Adeline." Nils said taking her hand in his.

"Hi!" she said with an interesting French accent, Adeline smiled brightly.

They all said hello. Well, Nils was bi, but he was tired of flirting with Davey, because finally understood that David wasn't really interested in his byplay, so he had found for himself a girlfriend.

"I am glad that you finally brought her to us." Davey admitted.

"You had a girlfriend and you didn't tell us?" Jeffree confused.

"Yeah, we are together already for two weeks." Said Adeline, she really did have a French accent.

"I am happy for you, guys." Samantha smiled, she was also tired from that, that Nils obviously flirted with Davey.

It was okay, if Jeffree did that, he was gay, but Nils could say compliment to her and then say something similar to Davey, and it felt odd.

Davey wasn't different though. Davey could say that he loves anyone. C'mon, he could say to the passer that he loves him with all his heart and be okay with that.

Finally they went inside.

***

Show was great, Davey was really happy with it, finally he and Jade went on stage to thank all the guests for coming there.

"Hi you all!" Davey said joyfully into the microphone, "I am so pleased to see you all here tonight!"

"Me too!" Jade said into the same microphone, Davey glanced at him confused.

"Well, anyway, we worked really hard to release this album, and finally we did that, and I am really glad that we did that!" Davey kept speaking.

"Me too!" Jade said again, Davey looked at him, now he seemed to be irritated.
All in salon giggled a bit, Jade glanced at Davey smiling.

"I hope that you will enjoy this evening as I am." Davey withhold small pause.

Jade bent to the microphone to say his phrase Davey did the same and said with him in unison: "Me too!"

All people laughed.

"Funny, Jade! Well, he is not the best speaker in the world." Davey smirked a bit.
Jade pushed him aside and now he was standing by the microphone: "Thanks Dave, I appreciate that. Well, okay, we really tried our best while recording, and now, I don't know how about David, but I will try to do my best with playing it. David?"

David mumbled something, but no one heard it.

Then he approached to the mike once more, Jade went to the synthesizer, Davey took the microphone and said in a loud and clear voice: "Okay, this song is dedicated to someone who is really dear for me, this might be is not as romantic as it should be, but she will understand me, I hope. Ladies and Gentleman, Blaqk Audio live for the very first time! And this is for you my dear," Davey said looking straightly at Samantha, who stood near with Adam and Jeffree, "On Friday!"

Music started and Davey sang in his perfect voice.

Samantha was surprised about the words, but she understood that Davey tried to put all their stupid scenes into this one song. And actually she found that amusing.

***

Davey had already changed and he looked the same as he did all the time- glamorous, what else you could say. They were side by side for the very first time in this evening.

"I should be mad at you, you know?" She said when Davey took her to the dance floor.

"I know you should!" he said joyfully, "But that was the reality, my love… past, but reality."
Samantha looked at him, Davey smiled.

"Next song will be a bit more romantic, I promise." Davey said.

"A bit?" Samantha raised one of her eyebrows.

"A lot, I cross my heart." Davey said while taking her into the slow dance.

"I will remember it." Samantha said leaning her head against his shoulder.

They had really fun time that night. It was great party.

When they were driving home after the celebration, Samantha looked at him: "Davey?"

"Huh?" He asked, looking on the road, he drove like a devil, but Samantha already was used to taht.

"That song "On Friday", I really want for that to be our song." She smiled.

Davey glanced at her confused: "Are you sure? I can always write something more love-like and Jade will help out with the music."

"No, I wish this one, it is quite interesting song, and besides when we will be old we will have risible memories." She giggled.

"Okay, but I will never grow old." Davey said ironically.

"Ha- that's funny!" Samantha laughed.

"No, as Jeffree would say- That's hot!" Davey joked back.
♠ ♠ ♠
“On Friday” is a great song. I love it!
However, my fave songs on that record will always be “Wake up, open the door and escape to the sea.” and “The Love Letter”.
And the lyric is not really matching the storyline, but you can check it out by yourselves [http://www.metrolyrics.com/on-a-friday-lyrics-blaqk-audio.html]

There is one place where I was wrong--- Davey really has stopped wearing makeup now, and I kind of miss that... But he still looks great, though...