Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

Gone.

Samantha was so happy that David had finally settled the date off the marriage. She seemed so excited that she was smiling all the time.

"We will be so happy!" She said jumping near with Davey on the couch, "Finally, finally we will be a real family!"

Saying those words she gave to Davey a kiss on the cheek.

Meanwhile Jeffree held Angela on his hands and looked at them happily, and then he glanced at the girl.

"Oh, look, she is sleeping!" Jeffree said.

"So soon? Okay, I will take her to the room then!" Samantha said, she rose up, took the child, "I will be back in a minute."

After she was gone Davey glared at Jeffree.

"What?" Jeffree questioned.

"What are you, total idiot or what?" Davey hissed, "Why don't you understand that I cannot marry her now?"

"And why is that so?" Jeffree said crossing his arms on his chest.

"That is because I have a tour, you moron!" Davey almost exclaimed, but tried to keep his voice down, to avert another fight with Samantha.

"Well, can't the tour wait a bit?" Jeffree questioned.

"You are so fucking blond!" Davey said miff.

"And even if I am, that doesn't change the fact that you are a jerk Davey." Jeffree now hissed, "Don't you understand that she is your true love? Don't you understand that if you restrain any longer, then she will leave you? Do you wish that?"

Davey said nothing, he simply stared at him.

"David, hello, you are 33, remember that, it is time for you to start live normally… stop thinking that you will be able to be single forever, or else you will wake up alone one day and there will be no one who will comfort you." Jeffree said.

Davey turned his face away.

"It will never happen." He said.

"You act like a small child!" Jeffree said, he stood up and directed to the door, he was almost gone, when Samantha came downstairs.

"You are leaving?" she questioned.

"Yes… I have to meet press today." Jeffree said and smiled.

"Oh, okay… see you then!" Samantha puzzled, 'cause if Jeffree had to meet press, then he usually told that for ten or twenty times, just to make sure that everybody knew, but today, this was the first time when he actually told these news.

It was kind of strange.

But before she managed to add something, Jeffree waved at her and left.

Samantha glanced at Davey, he smiled a bit.

"You look odd. Is everything okay?" Samantha questioned.

"Perfect, Sammy." Davey answered.

***

That night David and Samantha slept in their room on the pile of pillows and watched ''The Nightmare Before Christmas”. Weird though... they were two adults, who watched the cartoon.

Davey had wrapped his hand around Samantha's shoulders and she had cuddled to his chest once again.

"David," she said suddenly.

"Yes, angel?" David questioned glancing at her carelessly.

"Was it really your decision?" Samantha asked.

"What directly?"
"Marriage?" girl asked a bit nervously.

David sighed: "Do you really want to hear the truth?"

"Yes." Samantha said.

David moved a bit and then he spoke unwillingly: "No, Jeffree came up with that idea, I didn't even think of marrying you so soon."

Samantha withdrew him, she was now looking directly into his brown eyes.

"You didn't want to marry me…" she said quietly.

"No, you misunderstood again!" David said in a bit annoyed voice, "Dear, you have to understand, that I have no time for that now, I have tour right next week, you know how important that is for me?"

Samantha stood up staring at him.

"So you are saying that marriage is not important?" she was almost crying now.

"No! You don't understand! I wish to marry you, I really do, but I have no time for that now!" Davey tried to calm her.

"Well, make up your mind, David! I don't want to spend the rest off my life waiting for you to decide whether you want to marry me or no!" She exclaimed.

"Could you just please listen to me for once?!" David now raised his voice, he stood up, "You are acting like capricious child! Could you just grow up once?" David yelled at her.

That was the last drop for Samantha.

"Oh, you want for me to grow up?" she yelled, "And, you want me what? I know! You wish for me to be like you! Don't you?" she called out as loud as she could.

Thank God that room's walls smothered her loud screams. Otherwise, if someone heard them, they would probably think that Davey was killing his girlfriend at the moment.

David turned around, crossing his arms on his chest, he didn't have an energy to carry on with this fight. It was really meaningless, at least he thought so, and she was overreacting again... why did she always do that? Was her purpose to make him lose his mind? 'Cause if it was so, then she was close to the success.

"Fine, I will!" Samantha yelled.

Davey heard footsteps and winced when she slammed the door.
He never followed her.

Samantha tried to hold back her tears she went to Angela's room, where she staid.

***

On the next day Samantha came downstairs for breakfast, she let Ashlee to take care off her daughter, but she didn't speak with Davey.

Davey didn't try to start the conversation.

So there they sat, near with the table and ate their breakfast in silence.
After they were done David rose up.

"I will be late today; I have an interview on MTV." David said and when she rose up, he approached her and pressed his lips lightly against her forehead.

Samantha stood there as if she were senseless. He noticed that, David found her eyes, looking into those, trying to figure out what was happening in her head. He smoothed her hair lightly, she looked back at him, but the look was cold, with no emotions.

Davey shook his head lightly, kissing her on cheek.

“Take care.” he said quietly.

He lingered there for couple more seconds, but since she didn't seem to show any kind of response, he passed her and left.

Samantha glanced after him; tears filled her eyes, because contrariwise to Davey she had made her decision.

Samantha went upstairs, she took out her two suitcases. She put her stuff in those and then directed to Angela's room.

"Ashlee, you can take the day off, I wish to stay alone, if you don't mind that." She said.
"You okay?" Ashlee questioned when Samantha Angela Jade on her arms.

Ashlee didn't know what had happened, but she wasn't blind, she had seen Davey's reaction this morning, and something was just really wrong again. She knew that. However, Samantha mustered up a big smile.

"Perfect.”

"Okay then, thanks…" Ashlee said thoughtfully, she kissed Jadey, after what she said goodbye to Samantha and left.

Samantha put Angela in her bed and then collected her stuff as well. After that she called Taxi.

Samantha had ordered two tickets yesterday, and now she directed to the airport and--- home.

She had left a not to David.

Samantha acted calm, she left the house, got into the airplane, she had first class ticket, but anyway, it was rough trip for baby, who was just couple months old.

Finally she gave her freedom to her feelings. Samantha simply cried silently all the way home. And, you better believe me- that was a long trip.

***

David returned late, just the way he had promised. He was surprised when he found the house door locked.

He unlocked it and went inside.

"Samantha?! Ashlee?!" Davey called, but got no response.

Then he saw letter on the table in living room, he took reading trough the paper.

''Dear David,

I did what you wanted, and what you wanted was for me to grown up, so I am leaving you. What was I thinking when I came to you and asked for you to marry me.

I will take care off Angela Jade. My family has enough money to help me to raise our daughter and give her all what she needs. And trust me; I will be the best mom whom she might have.

Why did I left? I don't know.. I guess that what's enough is enough. We should stop torturing each other. Sorry.

I really do love you, and I really want to believe in that, that you felt the same. At least in those times when you told me that.

Don't try to find me. When you will read this I will be at home already.
Please, don't blame Ashlee, I asked her to leave me alone today, so this is not her fault.
I hope that you will forgive me my leaving.

Although, I hope that I will meet you again, someday.

Love, Samantha.''

David stared at those few sentences and then he threw the letter on table, he ran upstairs to Angela's room. He dragged open the door and ran into the room.

"Dammit!" He called looking around.

She really was gone…
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go--- Drama again.
Actually I think that his reason was only logical-- he has tour, and you just can't cancel everything because of the marriage.
Love is a good thing, but I don't think that such people like Davey Havok [any performer, not just him] wold leave their music in second place...
How do you think?
Why am I analyzing this?
Oh, yeah, 'cause it's my work... and I always do that XD