Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

Megan

Samantha rose up on the next morning, she was alone, and it made her worried, because Davey had fallen into her bed yesterday, not looking at it, that this bed was just for one person, he pulled her near with him, whispered that he loved her more than his own life and then fell into a fast sleep. But now he wasn't here.

She rose up noticing that Angela was missing too.

"Oh, hi, dear!" she heard David's voice, he came in from the hall, and she concluded that he probably had woken up before her.

"Good morning to you too…" she said scratching herself, "Is Angela up already?"

"Yap, your mother is taking care of her." Davey answered, he went to the mirror which was hanged on wardrobe's door, he tried to make his hear into the right position, but they didn't stood right, so Davey stopped bothering.

"What time it is?" Sammy questioned while she stood up lazily, Davey actually was bit surprised to see that she was so... awake (?).

"Oh, I don't know. Seven?" Davey said taking out his cell phone from the jeans pocket.

"That early? Now--- I have a day off, so I will rest a bit." She said giggling, then she fell back into the bed and wrapped herself into the cover.

"Oh, no you won't!" Davey laughed; he quickly approached the bed, pulling her out of it.
"David!" She called out, once she found herself on the floor.

She looked up, and saw that he was holding the cover in his arms.

"What? Hey, I don't have whole day, you know, besides, Jade called and he will be here in a minute." Davey said, reaching out his hand to help her with getting up.

Samantha took it without any hesitation and David pulled her up against his chest, kissing her passionately. He threw the cover back on the bed.

"Oh, right, I have to call to Megan too." She recalled.

Samantha got out of his hug, even if Davey wasn't willing to let her leave, but eventually he did. Davey looked after her, how she headed to the door. Slightly annoyed he crossed his arms onto his chest.

"Okay… Can I get a shower in this house?" Davey yelled after her.

"You can use my bathroom, I will use mom's!" She called.

"Oh, you can join me anytime, dear!" Davey laughed.

Samantha returned for a moment, just to give him a light smirk: "You would like that, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, I would, trust me!" Davey laughed back.

"Well, no dear. This is my parents' house, you know that?" She said.

"Fine, if you don't want that I will not molest on you!" Davey acted as if he didn't really care, though he didn't seem to succeed, then he brightened again, "By the way, Jade will bring some clothes for me, could you…?"

"Diva!" Samantha laughed; she dropped her hair back as if she was a model.

Davey glared at her, but she burst with laughter.

"Okay, David, I will do that." she calmed him once she had finished laughing.

"Thanks doll." David said in so much alike Jeffree's voice.

"That's hot! So you really are gay!" She said ironically.

"Yeah, and I am with Jeffree now!" Davey laughed.

Samantha said "Yeah, right!", throwing him a weird smile, and then she left heading downstairs, while Davey directed to the bathroom.

Samantha said hello to her daughter and then she took her cell and dialed Megan's number.
"Huh?" she heard tired voice on the other side off the phone.

"Meg? It's me…"

"Sammy, yeah, why are you calling me?" Megan seemed to be annoyed, "It's an early morning; I hope that you have your reasons!"

"Yeah, girl! You should move your ass right to my house, we are going out today!" Samantha said.

"What? Gosh, you went early home yesterday, but I was here just at two a.m., you know?" Megan said, her voice sleepy, "Tell me one important reason, why should I go there?"

"Well, if you don't want to meet Davey and Jade from AFI, then stay at home!" Samantha challenged her.

"Davey? Jade? Oh, my Gosh!" it was already different tone, "Don't you go without me! I will be there in forty-five minutes!" she hanged up instantly.

"Nice--- say that Davey's coming and I could get Madonna here." Samantha mumbled, throwing her cell phone on the table.

"Madonna? She is my impersonator!" she was surprised with a kiss on her cheek and a hug from behind.

"Yes, Davey, we all would wish to have hers body." She muttered.

"You know all my most embarrassing phrases?" Davey laughed.

"Who doesn't?" Samantha smirked at him.

"Okay… You are out off towels, love." Davey said almost whispering.

"Oh, right, look into my wardrobe." Samantha instructed him.

Davey kissed her once more and then left to the bathroom again.

Samantha noticed that he wasn't wearing makeup.

"Nice, now I will have no makeup." She muttered, then she went upstairs to get her shower.

Well it took some longer time for Davey. Samantha already came downstairs from shower, but Davey still were in it. She had no idea, was it because of that, that he had no changing clothes, or because of that, that he was now testing all her makeup.

Samantha wore towel on her shoulders and tried to desiccate her hair with it, then she heard doorbell. Mother called from the kitchen for her to open the door. Samantha obeyed her.

"Jade!" she called out; girl rushed to hug him instantly.

"Oh, hi, Sammy!" Jade said while trying to avoid her hands, "Please, you don't look really dry for me at the moment!"

"Oh, sorry." She blushed.

"Fine, don't be so silly, come here!" Jade joked back pulling girl into a hug.

Samantha noticed that he held a bag in his hand.

"Where is David?" Jade asked when he finally released her.

"Must be that he is exploring my bathroom now." Samantha answered jokingly; she let him into the house.

"Oh, I bet you will be out off makeup after this." Jade said, "So you better go upstairs, because, if you don't, then you will be out of perfume too, Davey is a bit weirdo that way."

"Thanks for telling me that, I will, but firstly- Mom, this is Jade, best friend of mine Davey!" She said.

Helen, who messed with Angela, looked at him smiling: "Nice to meet you!"

"Well, don't fight! And by the way, mom, Megan will be here in any minute!" Samantha informed her grabbing Jade's bag, he willingly gave it to her.

"Oh, okay!" she said.

Soon after that her mom went to make a coffee for Jade.

Jade wanted to say something, but Samantha didn't listen to him, she directed upstairs to David.

Davey opened the door when he heard small knock on it and smiled grabbing Samantha's hand and pulling her into the bathroom. David wore just towel around his waist and he was still covered with small drops off water.

"David!" Samantha called out, when he pulled her into hug and bedabbled all her clothes.
Samantha pushed him away, giving him the bad which Jade had brought.

"Did Jade put in everything?" Davey asked, while emptying the bag to see it's content.
"How should I know?" Samantha asked.

She went to the door, and only then turned around to watch him.

"Nice, he even brought my deodorant, but he didn't bring any ma…"

"Oh, shut up! You can take mine; just don't make yourself to look like maiden." Samantha said.

"Nice… Thanks! I will be downstairs after about thirty minutes, you should get ready too." Davey warned her.

"I will, don't worry about me, I will be here to put on some makeup too, so I hope that you will be decent by that time." Samantha joked, then she opened the door, exiting the bathroom.

"Oh, like you haven't seen me naked before!" Davey called after her.

***

Meanwhile Jade talked with Helen about many things, Samantha and Davey still were upstairs.

"Do they always get ready that slowly?" Samantha's mother asked.

"Well, you should imagine- two big egos and one small mirror!" Jade laughed.

"Okay, that's sounds like challenge for me." She laughed.

Suddenly they were interrupted by the doorbell.

"Could you?" Helen asked.

Jade put down his coffee and directed to open the door, because Helen was still too busy with Angela.

"Oh-la-la, Bella!" he exclaimed, once he had opened the door.

Megan stood there. She wore denim jacket, black t-shirt and skinny dark blue jeans, her wavy hair fell on her shoulders, and those were perfect circulars. Jade couldn't stop himself from staring. Already from first look he found Megan very attractive.

Megan stared back; she wore perfect makeup as well, besides it wasn't too bright and not too abstinent at the same time.

"Well, will you just keep staring at me, or maybe you will let me in?" she suddenly asked smiling provocatively.

"Well," Jade thought to himself, "If all Samantha's friends look like this, then I would like to meet her foes…"

Jade stepped back and letting Megan in. She came in and turned to Jade.

"I guess that you are Jade Puget?" She acted calmly, but God only knew how hard it was for her to look at him, actually she wanted to scream, that excited she was.

"And I guess that you are Megan?" Jade asked back.

"Samantha- she always informs everyone!" Megan reaching out her hand for a handshake, "Megan Anderson, for friends simply Meg."

"Jade Errol Puget, you can call me whatever you like!" Jade took back her greeting, regretting the last phrase instantly.

He actually felt like an idiot around her... and it was odd, 'cause Jade wasn't from those whom you could call shy or dumb...

"Okay then, Whatever-You-Like," Megan joked, "Where is Samantha?"

"Oh, they are…" Jade didn't finish the sentence, when he heard squeal coming from upstairs and soon it was followed by Samantha herself, who now ran down.

Her face was red and she ran straightly to Jade hiding behind him.

Davey was the next one who rushed down the stairs.

"You can run, but you cannot hide!" he said in a singing voice, approaching her slowly, and then he sharply reached out and caught Samantha's hand pulling her into his hug.

"Nice and I thought that he is more depressive…" Megan was skeptical.

"Hi, Meg!" Samantha pushed Davey away, "We are just joking around."

"Yeah!" Davey said blushing slightly, running his had trough his hair, as he usually did when he was nervous or uncomfortable.

"David," Samantha turned around to face him, "This is Megan Anderson, my best friend, and big fan off AFI."

"It is always nice to meet our fans, especially if they are so... so very nice looking!" Davey said with a playful smile on his lips.

He reached out his hand to greet her.

Megan blushed, taking his hand, but Samantha punched his shoulder. Davey let Megan's hand go and pulled Sammy into another hug.

"But I am already taken, so if you wish, you can take Jade, I don't mind that!" Davey laughed kissing Samantha on top off the head.

Jade glanced at Davey with if-look-could-kill gaze.

"Okay, shall we go then?" Davey asked.

"Yeah, I just…" Samantha said.

"Go on and have some fun, I will take care off Angela, don't worry!" mother said, she stood behind them, watching the weird scene.

Samantha smiled thankfully. She ran to hug her mom, and promised to make it up to her.
Megan took her car keys: "So, guys, I guess that I am the driving today?"

"I'll sit in the front seat!" Jade called out.

Megan glanced at him smiling weirdly: "Okay, are you coming?"

"We will say goodbye to Jadey." Samantha said.

"But you can wait for us in the car." Davey added.

He wasn't blind- Jade really liked Megan, and Megan didn't seem to be uninterested either...
"Well I hope that it will not take a forever?" Megan said jokingly.

"No, we will be there in a minute." Samantha answered, she took Davey by the hand, pulling him to the kitchen.

Megan and Jade went outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL
Actually those are my friends.
Samantha's prototype is my friend Daiga, but Megan's prototype is Olesja (weird names, but I am form Latvia, so you have to deal with my language and all those weird names).
Let's see how Jeffree will deal with Megan... later, not now.