Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

I am the cause of the brake up…

"Do you think that they will be okay?" Samantha asked getting out of the car; they were near with some kind off fancy building.

"Who?" Jeffree confused.

"Davey and Angela?" Samantha said questioningly.

"Oh, trust me, they will be okay!" Jeffree said following after her, "Fuck!" he called out, when he when almost lost his balance, because one of high-heeled shoes toppled, and Jeffree made an interesting movement.

"You looked so funny!" Samantha laughed, Jeffree blushed so much that it was visible even trough that all make up.

"Oh, that's funny, sweetheart!" he said and straightening himself, looking around to see if someone else had seen his flunk.

All had seen that, but they didn't care about his flunk, biggest interest they showed about his weird girlish look.

"Okay… Let's go inside." He said putting his extra big sunglasses on.

"Hey babe!" young male, who passed him suddenly had decided to show his interest.
"Hey yourself…" Jeffree said in honeyed voice, wide smile crossed his face.

Man must be thought that Jeffree was a woman, because he widened his eyes and started to walk faster.

"Jeff, stop flirting!" Samantha approached him, took him by the hand and pulled to building.

"Stop looking at him!" some kind of blond girl yelled at her boyfriend.

"H-him?" boyfriend questioned confused.

"Yeah… that is Jeffree Star you idiot!" girl hissed.

Jeffree beamed and spoke in his usually playful voice: "Girls hate me, because I am the cause of the break up!"

Samantha looked at him weirdly, but she tried to ignore him.

***

Jeffree seemed very popular there, he said hello to everyone. He acted so gay in here...

"Hello, sunshine!" he stopped and greeted some kind off girl with extra blue hair and perfectly made figure. Probably she was one of many models

"Hello, Barbie!" she said happily, they exchanged with kisses one on each cheek.
"Where is Bernardo?" Jeffree questioned.

"Oh, he is over there…" girl said as she raised her perfect hand into direction where stood guy who was surrounded with so many models that it was hard to see him.

"Perfect!" Jeffree smiled pulling Samantha after him, "Thanks, Raquel!"

"You're always welcome Star!" she said in the same sweet tone.

Jeffree and Samantha approached man who seemed to be a bit annoyed, Jeffree touched his shoulder, he turned around with words "What the?" and then he smiled widely.

"Jeffree Star!" he brightened, "Hello, dear!"

Jeffree and the other one guy hugged each other and then Samantha turned away, because Jeffree French kissed him. She wasn't really used to that, even if she knew Jeffree already for quite a long time. After they withdrew, Jeffree took Samantha's hand and pulled her closer.

"Bernardo, dear, this is Samantha Winston, I told you about her." Jeffree said in a proud voice.

"Oh, my gosh!" Bernardo made weird movement jumping up and clapping his hand at the same time, Samantha noticed that he had acrylic nails, "The same Samantha?"

After that he pulled her into a tight hug.

"And by the way, Sammy, this is Bernardo, the designer." Jeffree said smiling, "We are very… um… close friends."

"Oh…" Samantha smiled confused then she looked at Bernardo again.

He looked so womanly. He wore platform shoes; he had skinny black jeans on and white jacket, witches sleeves were tucked up till elbows. Under the jacket he wore tight black tang top. He wore so many jewelries starting from golden bracelets, and ending with fancy tiny earrings. Besides he had hair till his shoulders and they were black with red and orange, but she had to admit, perfect wisps. Not even mentioning that that he had fake eyelashes and a lot off make up on. He looked good, but kind of creepy at the same time... weird, huh?

Samantha smiled: "Could you excuse us?" she said to Bernardo and took Jeffree's hand, pulling him aside.

"What?" Jeffree confused.

"What? What?! Jeffree you are a total idiot? I will not let this fag to design my wedding dress!" she hissed furious.

"Hey!" Jeffree wrenched his hand from Samantha's grab and looked at her offended, "He maybe is gay, but he is a great designer, even Davey let him design his outfits for couple of shows."

Samantha glanced at Bernardo, who yelled something at one off many models; poor girl looked quite desperate and almost started to cry.

"But…" Samantha tried to object.

"Don't you dare to make me look stupid here? You should feel honored, he works only with stars, I wasn't even sure that he will agree to design your wedding dress…" Jeffree hissed grabbing her hand, pulling her back to Bernardo.

"Okay, we are back… Now how will you dress our Ms. Havok?" Jeffree questioned smiling his flirty smile.

If these were friendly relationships, then Samantha was a walking fridge...

"Oh, you are so damn lucky girl! Davey Havok is a God!" Bernardo gushed, he took her by the hand, "And you will be my Goddess!" he said excited, pulling her away from the room.
Jeffree fallowed them.

They went into Bernardo's cabinet and Samantha was really surprised when she saw all those photos, which Bernardo kept here. There were so many celebrities that she couldn't even name them all. There was Madonna, twins Olsens, Jeffree Star of course, Beyonce, Ashlee Simpson, Enrique Iglesias, Marilyn Manson, her beloved one Davey Havok and even Michel Jackson.

"Wow, you have an interesting collection…" she confused slightly.

"Yeah, they all sends me those photos in gratitude, I have no idea why…" Bernardo beamed brightly.

"Because you are asking them to?" Jeffree smirked.

"Okay, I am, but does it really have any matter now?" he said as pushed Samantha to the big mirrors which were put on the wall.

Samantha looked at hers reflection and then glanced at Bernardo face's reflection, she didn't seem to understand him.

"So what kind of girl are you?" He questioned.

Samantha was surprised to hear such a question; she rolled her eyes her face was slightly irritated. "Excuse me?"

"He asked you what you like the most- glitter or extravagance, maybe you prefer both?" Jeffree explained to her.

"Oh… I don't know… You helped Davey with his outfits; you should know what he likes?" she confused, Samantha really wasn't an expert when it came to clothing. She could wear jeans and t-shit and that made her feel comfortable.

"Oh, we have the shy one here… well, okay then…" he went to one of many doors and opened it, it was a wardrobe, he went in and returned with simple dress, "This is… something similar to template, now go and get dressed, after that I will make the best dress you've ever seen."

Samantha stared at the clothing in his hands and then at him, it was really something stupid, why should she wear something like that. Jeffree approached them and took the "dress", if it even was a dress.

"First time when she is visiting a designer." He explained simply.

"Oh… Weird, I thought that Davey will make her wear just designers clothes." Bernardo amused.

"Oh, stop that, Davey could wear outfits which he had bought in bazaar and he would be okay with that!" Jeffree laughed.

"Hey, you are talking about my fiance at the moment!" Samantha confused.

Jeffree smirked while pushing her to changing room.

***

After Samantha went into cabinet again, she obviously felt uncomfortable; dress bared her shoulders, besides it was way too long and too flat for her.

Bernardo was surprised about that, because it was usual model for all his girls.

Samantha fought with dress, holding it with one hand so it wouldn't fall down and pulling it up to walk properly with the other one hand.

"I will not wear this!" she muttered, when she finally reached the mirror.

"Of course you won't, this is just a draft, girl!" Bernardo said as he took his clips to help her with that dress, he clipped it around her body so it would stay on her figure and then he found the right length.

"It is way too long for me!" she said when realized that dress laid on the floor.

"It won't be when you will wear high-heeled shoes…" Bernardo said while he lifted up her hair in knot, which he braced with some kind off band.

"High-heeled shoes? I will not wear high-heeled shoes!" Samantha acted like a little child.
"Girl, if I can do that, then you will do that as well!" Jeffree said miff.

Samantha felt bored, both men made decisions for her, besides she didn't even see that "vision"-thing about which Bernardo was gashing, when he put on her head some kind of material, saying: "Oh, this will look wonderful, I have a vision, you will be the most beautiful bride ever!"

All what Samantha could see was just a girl, dressed in a bunch of rags and two hysterical psychos jumping around her, hooking more rags on her as if she were some kind off Christmas tree.

After they were done she stared into the mirror and then she finally spoke, her voice was confused: "I know that you are great designer and so on, but will you take an offense if I said that I look like outcast at the moment?"

Jeffree and Bernardo exchanged with weird looks and then chuckled a bit.

"Davey's bride, but doesn't know anything about clothes." Bernardo said, "Okay, dear, you can go and change back into your normal clothing I will make sketch and you will have to come to another one try-on next week, after that we will finish your dress and you will see that all this was worth it."

"Fine…" Samantha mumbled pulling up the weird ''dress'', after that she stumbled out of the cabinet into the changing room.

"She's cute." Bernardo said, and then glanced at Jeffree, "What outfit will you wear to the Davey's wedding?"

"Black…" Jeffree said, his voice was theatrically heartbroken "I am loosing my love of the life… at least everyone else thinks so…"

Then they both burst with laughter.

***

Samantha was tired; but she was really surprised when she saw that it was already nightfall outside.

"We were there for the entire day?" she confused.

"Time runs fast, when you are with Bernardo…" Jeffree said dreamily.

Samantha mumbled something, but Jeffree didn't hear that, then they both got in Jeffree's pink car and drove back home.

Jeffree let her out near with Davey's house.

"Thanks for everything!" she said happily, though she didn't wish to repeat this act.

"You're welcome, and remember, we have to go to another try-on!" Jeffree beamed, he waived and drove away.

"Yaay!" She said with irony.

Then she turned around and went to the house.

Samantha opened the door quietly and went inside then she reached the living-room,she saw David and Angela. Davey slept in the couch and near with him slept Angela. TV was working; it showed some kind of movie.

Samantha smiled approaching them both. She bent down and took Angela on her hands. David instinctively caught one of her hands opening his eyes then he calmed down and winked slowly.

"Hey, love…" he whispered as he stretched himself.

"Hello, David." Samantha said and putting Angela into her bed.

Davey sat up and when Samantha approached him, he took her by the hand and pulled her near with him on couch, then hugged her lovingly.

"What time it is?" he questioned, kissing her neck.

"I don't know… Eight?" Samantha giggled.

"Don't lie to me!" Davey sang smiling, he smoothed her hair back.

"Okay, it is ten, Jeffree kept me there for so much longer than I thought he will." She said kissing Davey tenderly.

"Bernardo?" David asked when she pulled back.

"Bernardo." Samantha said quietly, she lied against him sighing a bit.

"Typically… Bernardo made my outfit for one concert, well, actually he had designed more than just one, but then I had to stay there for couple hours as well, and after that I looked like a rag doll, but when I saw result I was really pleased." Davey said, he wrapped his arms around her lovingly.

"I thought that I will stay there forever… Jeffree is really annoying sometimes, but Bernardo is like nail in but…" she yawned.

"Isn't he?" Davey chuckled, "You should eat something. You must be starving." Davey said, he tried to get up, but Samantha stopped him.

"No, stay…" she said nestling against his chest as close as she could, "I am tired, not hungry…" girl mumbled, she closed her eyes.

David smiled.

Soon they both lied on couch, after couple minutes Samantha fell asleep, but David remained awake, guarding her sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... now why do I have a feeling that she spends more time with Jeffree Star than she does with Davey Havok? LOL