Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

An old married couple?

All went well, Samantha didn't fight with Davey, well almost... Megan had some kind of weird love-affair with Jade, if they were able to call it like that, because they acted more like good friends not lovers.

Jeffree was too busy while spending time with Bernardo and helping him with Samantha's dress, which frightened Samantha a bit.

AFI had discussions about the new album, but that wasn't the final decision, so Davey had a lot of free time, which he spent at home.

Nils was still dating that French girl Adeline, everyone joked that Nils is in love with her, but he really wasn't, he dated Adeline, but Samantha knew that Adeline was just one off his many girls, not even thinking of all those boys.

Casey was missing, well, okay, actually she worked in Milan at the moment, but she really wasn't on the Samantha's best friends list. And to tell the truth, no one really missed her.
It's bin 7 days already, Samantha knew that she had to be at Bernardo on the next day, but she tried to ignore this thought.

This was usual day routine for her, Samantha rose up and took the shower, after that she went downstairs, said hello to Davey, Angela and Megan, then she went to the kitchen and got something to eat for her, then Megan came in to join her.

"So, Sammy what will you do today?" she asked.

"I don't know… Davey is at home, maybe we will watch some movie or something…" she confused.

Megan chuckled.

"What?" Samantha turned to face her.

"Girl how old are you?" she questioned.

"24?" Samantha puzzled.

"24?" Davey interrupted them, he had just how entered the kitchen, and now he was kind of amused to hear this information "Since when?"

"Since... I was in London, David." Samantha explained.

"What? And I am still thinking that you are 23!" Davey seemed to take an offense.
"Ha!" Megan exclaimed, "Guys, you are so boring!"

"Hey!" Davey and Samantha said in unison.

"Well, try to give me one reason which would change my mind, I mean you are all the time at home, well at least since you have a child! Don't get me wrong, Angela is a real doll, but shouldn't you be out there while having some fun?" Megan questioned both of them.

"We have never done anything like that actually!" Samantha confused.

"And that is your biggest problem… I have an idea, I will look after Angela, but you both will go and have some fun tonight." Megan said with flying colors.

"Umm… oh… I don't think that it is a good idea." Samantha tried to refuse her.

"It's a great idea! I mean we really act like an old married couple and we are not married, Sammy, HELLO!" Davey pointed out.

"Yeah… So it is a deal then!" Megan said happily.

***

So it was a deal then, Davey and Sammy had to spend this night outdoors.

Davey was pleased, Sammy wasn't that thrilled, but she got ready and soon came downstairs where she met Dave.

"Wow, you look nice!" Davey complimented her.

"Thanks, you look good too." Samantha said.

"Davey always looks…"

"Sexy, yeah I know that phrase." Samantha finished his sentence.

Davey and Samantha wanted to say goodbye to Angela, but Megan gave them a weird look: "Guys, you think she really understands that? She is just a baby, c'mon! Besides, trust me, when you'll come back, she will be here, 'cause as far as I know, I cannot name you any baby who would run away from home while his parents are outside, having fun."

Then she handed to Davey his car keys pushing them both to the door: "Now go, and don't come back until tomorrow!" She said strictly once they were out, David and Samantha wanted to say something, but Megan closed the door behind them.

Couple exchanged with confused looks, then Davey smirked slightly.

"Isn't that weird? I mean there was a time, when we couldn't stay at home one single night…"
"Yeah… are we grownups now?" Samantha asked jokingly.

"I have no idea, actually…" Davey said taking her by the hand, "But we will have fun tonight!"

When they both sat in car, Samantha glanced at Davey: "Okay, what next?"

"I have no idea… Club?" Davey questioned.

"It's a club then…" Samantha agreed.

***

When Samantha and David went into one off the clubs, Samantha glanced at him confused.
"Man it's loud here!" She called into Davey's direction.

"What did you say?!" Davey yelled lowering his head to Samantha's.

"I SAID…" she screamed, "IT IS WAY TOO LOUD HERE!"

"OH, THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU WILL GO OUT!" Davey yelled back.

"WHAT?" Samantha questioned.

"This is ridiculous!" Davey said grabbing her hand, leaving the club.

"I thought that I am going to lose my hearing there!" Samantha said once they were out.
"I think that we should go somewhere else…" Davey said, “I mean, clubs are great, but this is a bit too much, don't you think?”

“Yeah... at least of me.... so where to?”

Davey smiled at her, he reached out his hand, and Samantha took it, then they went back to the car, Davey started it. Samantha asked him where was he taking her, but he didn't' gave her an answer.

Where did they go? Ocean actually, Davey stopped by the beach.

"Ocean? I didn't know that you are that romantic!" Samantha smirked.

"Oh, trust me; I am romantic through and through!" Davey laughed, he got out off the car, Samantha did the same.

They directed right to the beach; David put his hand around girl's waist.

"How it comes that we got so boring?" Davey asked suddenly.

"We are not boring… I guess that we finally found our niche…" Samantha said thoughtfully.
"Maybe…" Davey said quietly.

They stared to walk across the beach, weather seemed to be nice, it was full moon and there were so many stars, that night seemed more like a dream than reality.

"Davey?" Samantha questioned.

"Yes, dear?"

"Do you think that we will be a real family?" Samantha asked glancing up at him.

"I think that we already are a real family, Sammy!" Davey smiled at her.

"But what if we won't make it… I mean, look at us, once I was waitress and essence of my life was "What will I do tonight?", and you… you are Davey Havok!" Samantha said, because she didn't know how to describe him.

"Well, babe, I really am just Davey Havok, I mean, even if I was a star, or how else would you call me, I am still the same David, just a bit more famous than you are… I will not disappear anywhere, if that was your question." David said assured.

"But… but what if I make you into one of those boring people?"Samantha questioned.

"You will not!" Davey said as they approached some kind off beach house.

Music made them understand that they were passing some kind of party here.

One couple was here on the beach and they laughed, young man caught girl, who fluttered and then they froze, because they had noticed Davey and Samantha.

"My gosh! Is it?" Guy seemed not to believe in what he saw.

"Here we go again…" Samantha mumbled.

"Hush, act nice." Davey whispered pulling her closer, he was watching both strangers.

"I cannot believe in that! You are Davey Havok, the same Davey Havok!" girl shrilled.

Samantha glanced at Davey, but he smiled rolling his eyes.

"Wow! This is unbelievable!" Young male said, "Hi, my name is Michel!"

Davey returned his handshake.

"And I am Samara!" girl said; Davey bowed his head gallantly.

"Nice to meet you both… this is…" Davey looked at Samantha.

"Samantha Winston!" girl said happily looking at her with delight, "Your fiance."

"That's right!" Davey confused slightly, "Is that you party over there?"

Both young people looked at house, then at David.

"Yeah… you guys want to come?" Samara questioned.

Samantha confused, she wanted to say something, but then Davey was a bit faster: "Sure, why not!"

Michel and Samara called out something, to tell how great it was, but Samantha smiled, while hissing trough her teeth: "Have you lost your mind? We don't even know these people…"

"C'mon dear, that is not the essence off that all. Just enjoy the moment!" Davey whispered in her ear, then he grabbed Sammy's hand, and they both followed after the young couple.

"Hey, look who's here!" Samara said loudly, everyone in the room looked at Davey and Samantha.

Samantha felt uncomfortable, but they simply said hi, and then asked to join them. Samantha was surprised about this reaction, but Davey seemed to be so calm, and she realized that there was no reason to be worried.

"Hey, Dave!" Suddenly one of them called out.

Davey raised his eyes looking at him questioningly.

"Could you sing for us?" he questioned.

Davey tried to refuse, but Samara approached him and pushed him to the speaker, who took his guitar.

"C'mon, Davey, just one song!" Samara pleaded.

"Yeah, Davey, one song!" Samantha said jokingly.

"Okay… so what do you wish to hear tonight?" Davey surrendered, he went to the young guitarist who already expected for him.

Everyone froze, because they didn't have proper musical instruments to play any of those extremely loud songs, so they had to choose something what Davey could sing without choir and drums.

"Okay… What can you play?" Davey glanced at the guy with the guitar.

"Everything… really, I have heard your every single song of yours." young male said.
"That's flattering… okay--- you choose." Davey smiled pleasantly.

"We have just guitar, so maybe… How about?" he said and then fell silent.

"Leaving song!" Samantha said suddenly, they all looked at her, but she made an expression which looked as if she were confused and assured at the same time, then she gave an explanation, "It is quiet, and he will not need any other help but a guitar!"

"Sounds good!" guitarist had to admit.

Davey smiled a bit overweeningly, he sat near with him. All others sat on the floor, on chairs, even on table and windowsills.

Young man was really good guitarist, but Davey sang like an angel, everyone was silent, and for a moment Samantha thought that they had stopped breathing, just to hear every single note... Music was Davey's call, and no one else would have sang that song better...

Samantha, who stood against the doorpost, listened to the song and her eyes literally sparkled with joy and pride. That was her next husband, Davey Havok, man whom she loved. Davey looked at her and smiled weirdly, it seemed so perfect for that single moment, Samantha felt as if they were the only ones in this whole room, as if he was singing just for her.

Then song ended and all who was there started to clap their hands and exult, but David said nothing, he just smiled as he got up, couple seconds he remained like this and then he turned to guitarist.

"You are really great, you have future, you know? Could you tell me your name?" Davey said, because this guy really did his job well.

"Markus Silko." guy answered instantly.

"You have a band or something?" Davey asked.

"Yeah, actually I do!" Markus said.

"Okay…" Davey said thoughtfully, "I could help you to gain an attention, just give me your number, and I'll get in touch with people who might help you…" David gave him his cell phone and Markus wrote his phone number in it.

Samantha, who had approached him, put her hands on his sides and Davey turned around.
"Are you flirting?" she asked curiously.

"And what if I am?" Davey joked back.

"Then I will leave you here with your new boyfriend…" Samantha smirked lightly, but then she frowned "No, really, why did you take his number?"

"I loved his guitar-play, I think that this guy could have a future in a music industry." Davey explained to her.

He took her by the hand and lead to others who were dancing already.

"Oh, that's nice!" Samantha smiled at him.

Started to play music, and it was a slow dance; Davey took her hands and put them on his shoulders, then wrapped his own hand around her waist.

"Do you still think that I am gay?" Davey amused slightly.

"What should I think, if you act like one sometimes?" Samantha blushed.

Davey pulled her closer, and Samantha laid her head on his chest.

"That is ridiculous. I am with you, right? Shouldn't you understand it already- I am not gay." Davey said, he wanted to laugh, but he restrained.

"I know that." Samantha said, she glanced up at him, "But you sure know how to act like one."

"Off course I do, I mean, dear who doesn't?" Davey spoke, his voice sweet and mocking again.

"Okay, stop that!" Samantha warned him.

"Stop what?" Davey smiled.

"Stop acting like Jeffree Star!" Samantha laughed.

"Oh…umm… That's hot!" Davey tittered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Actually I want to finish updating this story, that's why I am updating sometimes even three chapters per day... Don't be mad at me?