Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

What the hell?

Davey stood there leaning against the wall, he seemed to be absolutely calm, but when Jeffree and Megan brought Samantha he almost lost his low profile.

He couldn't believe in that... Was she drunk?

"No way, I will not abase myself with her!" Davey said loudly, seeing that Samantha barely stood on her feet.

"Davey!" Samantha said happily, she staggered to him, wrapping her hands around Davey's neck, "I love you so much!" she tried to kiss him, but Davey was obviously disgusted.

"Samantha, stop that!" Davey said unlacing her arms.

All AFI crew was now staring at the weird couple, every time Davey pushed her away, Samantha once again approached him and tried to hug David.

"Sammy, what is wrong with you?" Davey finally withdrew.

"And how do you think?" she said with an extra serious face expression, which seemed to be more funny than serious, "You almost married once and you didn't even try to tell me that!"
"I didn't marry that girl, okay?" Davey said and his face seemed fill with hopelessness, "I freaked out, I was just nineteen, we all make mistakes, okay?"

"Oh…" Samantha confused, then she almost lost her balance, "Oh, dear… why didn't you tell me that before?"

"Because- you didn't listen to me? You never listen!" Davey confused.

"Sorry? I don't have time to listen to you, 'cause I spend all my free time while trying to understand you and your weird nature!" she looked around, "I mean, you are The DIVA but I am that girl who is with you!" she announced.

"And now you are That Drunk Girl, who is with me." Davey was irritated then he turned around, "Let's do this at once, so we could end this comedy!"

***

This was one weird rehearsal. Samantha ruined it for about seven times, not counting that time, when she fell asleep while Jade was reading the judge's text. After Davey woke her up she looked at him confused.

"What? I am so bored; could we go to the movie or something?" Samantha questioned.

"NO!" they all yelled at her.

"Fine! Chill!" Samantha exclaimed leaning against Jeffree, who stood in Jade's place, because Jade had to be bridesman, but at the moment he was the judge.

"That's hot, bride is drunk, bridegroom is sulking, and I cannot even imagine how they will act during the real ceremony!" Jeffree mumbled while straightening Samantha.

"Samantha Winston, will you take David as your husband?" Jade asked, he sounded annoyed and tired.

Actually he knew the entire text already... probably even better than the real judge.

"What?" Samantha questioned.

"Just say "Yes" for good sake!" Davey hissed.

"No!" Samantha called out, "He is total moron!"

"That's it!" Davey said, he turned away and left the building.

"Nice, running bridegroom!" Adam mumbled.

"Who needs him anyway?" Samantha said leaning against Jeffree again.

***

Davey stormed into the house and locked himself into their bedroom. Megan took Samantha home just after about an hour.

Samantha fell into couch and fell asleep immediately, Megan directed to her bedroom.
That day was one screw-up!

The next day for Samantha started with nausea and after that she tried to clean her teeth for about half an hour.

When she finally came out of the bathroom she directed straightly to the kitchen, she wanted to get some water.

Megan sat staring at the yogurt in front of her, Samantha didn't know why, but three days ago she announced that she is fat and now she always made an interesting ritual, which she expressed with staring at the food for couple minutes before she finally ate it. Samantha couldn't understand it, 'cause Megan was very slender... actually she was skinny, so this was an absolute bullshit.

"Hey, Megan!" it was Davey's voice.

Samantha winced putting both palms on her ears.

"Hey!" Megan said back quietly, glancing at Samantha, she put her index finger on her lips to muffle Davey's loud voice.

David glanced at his bride, but didn't say "Hi!" to her, instead he took cereal and bowl, put both on table and approached Samantha, he opened the fridge and took soy milk.

David glanced at Samantha, he took a bottle off water and gave it to her, without saying a word. Then he returned to the table.

"Thanks…" Samantha mumbled, Davey kept ignoring her.

"Still speaking with the mighty Food God?" Davey giggled as he looked at Megan.

"Always!" Megan smiled back, she took her spoon, and finally started to eat that poor yogurt.

"Megan, you are not fat!" Samantha said as she sat near with table, she put her hand on her forehead, headache was killing her; slowly she raised her eyes to look at Davey, "At least you have more than just bones and skin!"

Davey didn't seem to notice this sentence, though he knew that she was speaking about him now.

"Davey, will you swallow that?" Megan smirked.

"What?" David looked at her as if she had disturbed him.

"Samantha said that you are skinny." Megan repeated.

"Okay… Say to Samantha that I really don't care about what she thinks, and that I am not speaking with her!" Davey said expressionlessly.

"So he is not talking with me now?" Samantha asked calmly, "And why is that so?"

"I am not talking with drinkers; I hate people who like to degrade themselves." Davey said a bit irritated.

Samantha took it as another challenge.

"Okay, as you wish, queen of jerks, I shall not talk to you as well then!" Samantha said; she stood up, and left the kitchen.

"I could learn much from you both…" Megan muttered.

"Tell me at least one thing?" Davey said, he stared to mess with his breakfast.

"I could learn that stupid skill how to act childish, even if you both are quite grown ups."
Megan said as she stood up; suddenly she had lost her appetite.