Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

Created for sidesteps!

One week had passed since that morning.

Friends found that amusing. Davey and Samantha both held their words; they persisted side by side, but didn't talk.

David wasn't home at most of times and he usually came back in late evenings; Samantha led her days with Angela and her friends. Jeffree tried to cheer her up, but she kept convincing him that she was okay.

All friends knew that Davey and Samantha weren't really happy about their fight, but Jade joked that this fight had found its advantages, because since they weren't speaking they also had no opportunity to spend the most of time while screaming each at other.

***

It was late Wednesday's evening, when Davey came out from studio; he had been working there today. No, they weren't recording the new album, Davey just loved to spend some time in studio while making another track for AFI or Blaqk Audio.

"Hey, Dave!" It was young woman's voice; he raised his eyes, it was a person whom he hadn't expect d to see here tonight.

"Cassandra?" Davey questioned, "I thought that you are in Milan!"

"I was, but now I have a week off, and I wanted to see you." Casey said as her eyes brightened.

Davey looked at her, she looked nice tonight, girl had black jeans and white short-coat, but then he remembered how she acted the last time they met.

"Casey, I am so sorry, but I am not interested in that…" Davey mumbled, he went to his car, but Cassandra stood in front off him, Davey confused slightly.

She wasn't giving up, was she?

"Please?" Casey smiled making those puppy eyes.

"Casey, I remember what happened the last…" Davey started but she interrupted him.

"One coffee?" Casey asked pleading.

Davey sighed: "Fine… One coffee."

Cafe seemed to make David nervous. He loved Samantha! What was he doing here with Cassandra here?

Casey took off her coat and sat by the table, Davey unwillingly sat near with her.

"Two coffees, please!" she said to waitress.

After about five minutes Davey sat there while looking at his coffee cup, holding it with both hands, but he didn't drink it.

"So how are you going?" Casey asked; he raised his eyes.

"Not really…" Davey mumbled.

"And why is that so?" Casey questioned.

"I don't think that I really have to tell you that…" Davey said quietly.

"Let me guess- Samantha." Casey smirked.

Davey laid back into his chair, then he narrowed his eyes: "Cassandra, why did you kiss me that day?"

Cassandra smiled: "I just wanted to try how it is, to kiss Davey Havok."

David was confused.

"See, Davey, I never loved Jade, I was with him just because off his name, but as you already know, we girls are calculating persons, so actually I am here to get you…"

“Are you crazy? I said that I am not interested.” Davey was kind of pissed off, he never really liked Cassandra, but this was a bit too much.

***

Megan decided to take Samantha out tonight, so she left Angela with Jade and Hunter, which seemed to be funny, because Jade didn't know how to act around a child, but Hunter must be was one of the best for this job.

Megan took Samantha to cinema and after that they went to some kind of cafe, to by a coffee and have a simple girls' chat.

"Movie was nice!" Megan said when they entered the cafe, but then they both froze.

Both friends saw Davey talking with some kind of blonde.

"Look, it seems like he is made for sidesteps." Samantha said, but her voice seemed to be angry not sad, "Let's make Davey's day!"

"Sammy, don't, you will only hurt yourself!" Megan caught her arm.

"Oh, trust me, I will be just fine… and by the way, that blonde was Jade's girlfriend once." Samantha said glancing at Megan.

"That is that Bitch? Then why are you still here?" Megan said, now she was the one who pulled Samantha into that direction.

Big was Davey's surprise when he saw Samantha coming to them, and she looked theatrically calm... at least she wasn't crying and running away...

"Hey you two!" Samantha said, she sat back in chair near with Davey.

"Yeah, how is it going?" Megan said and pulled the fourth chair near with table
Casey seemed speechless, but Davey stared right at Samantha.

"Dear, what are you doing?" Davey finally reigned his ability to speak.

"I am enjoying the evening, darling… I see you have found a new girl, my love… again… hi Cassandra!" Samantha smiled sarcastically, but she felt terrible.

"Hey, Samantha!" Cassandra returned her greeting, "Thanks for coffee, Davey, I think that I have to go now!" she rose up, but Megan glanced at her.

"Stay or I will break your long legs, blonde!" Megan hissed trough her teeth.

"Yeah, I have nothing against you Casey, really, I mean, it is not your fault that you are bitch and that Davey is a jerk." Samantha said still smiling kindly.

"Samantha, could you please stop that?" Davey said, he was looking at his coffee cup, he wished to vanish.

He felt so uncomfortable at the moment.

"Stop what, my love? Oh, do you mean this?" she said, then she tore the cup from his hands and spilled it all over Cassandra.

Cassandra jumped up sharply and couple loud curses crossed her lips, she took her coat and after couple more curses left the cafe.

Davey rose up, threw forty dollars on the table, although he spent less, then he took Samantha by her elbow and pulled out of cafe.

Megan fallowed, but Davey gave her stay-away look.

***

Davey pulled her outside, Samantha tried to fight back, but he held her tightly.

He opened his car door and pushed her into the front seat, then he directed to the driver's seat and got into the car, slamming the door closed.

He looked around and after he was convinced that all the windows were closed he yelled at her as loud as he could.

"What the hell was that? Are you on period or something? You acted like crazy idiotic bitch over there!"

"Oh, that's nice! You are the one who is dating that blonde whore, but that is still my fault?" Samantha yelled back.

"Stop doing that to me Samantha!" Davey said loudly.

Samantha looked at him confused.

"What exactly?" she questioned.

"You are making me crazy! That is unbearable! I just… I just don't have any idea how to treat you…" Davey ended almost whispering.

"You had to read the instruction before you pulled yourself into this all." Samantha said sarcastically.

"Maybe we should stop this?" Davey said, he glanced at her, "Stop blaming each other for all those small meaningless things… I just want for you to trust me."

"Trust you? Davey it was Cassandra!" Samantha refused.

"And she's a slut, I know that, but could you just try to understand that I would never ever cheat on you?" Davey questioned.

"I don't know Davey…" Samantha said quietly.

"Try." David pleaded.

"If I did then promise me that you will forget about that drinking incident…" Samantha said quietly.

Davey fell in silence, that was quite a challenge for him. He was a straightedge, so he simply couldn't understand that.

"Oaky… I understood." Samantha said she opened the door, but before she left, she did something, what David didn't expect; she took off her ring again and put in on front panel.

“Samantha, don't do that!” Davey exclaimed, this situation had turned into a habit, and he was kind of tired of this scene already.

Samantha didn't say a thing, she just opened the door and left.

David took the ring, he followed to her, but Samantha caught taxi and got inside. She was faster.

Again...