Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

"… But Home Is Nowhere"

Davey returned home, he brought Megan as well, she tried to find out what had happened, but Davey was quiet all the way home.

When they came home David hoped to find her there, but Jade and Hunter said that she haven't binned there.

David sat beck into couch. He looked miserable and annoyed.

"Try Jeffree's home…" Megan said quietly.

Davey looked at her. That was an idea actually...

***

Jeffree already waited for him, he opened the door before Davey's knock.
"You both are so predictable! I am just wondering--- when this all will come to the end?"

Jeffree said as he showed him that, that he had to go upstairs.

Davey looked at him with gratitude, then he ran upstairs.

He knocked on the door, but she did not open it. Davey pushed the handle, room was dark and quiet. It had binned two hours already since she left him, so David wasn't surprised, when he found her tightly asleep.

He looked around and turned on the night-light.

"Sammy…" Davey whispered, but she didn't wake up, then he heard something.

She was listening her iPod, which he had bought her recently, because hers was broken. Davey found the small device near with her, he looked at the small screen. The melody was familiar, but when he saw the title he smiled softly.

"This Celluloid Dream"- showed the screen.

"Classic…" Davey whispered, he glanced at her.

She looked so calm when she was asleep. Who could ever imagine, that she could be so capricious, but Davey understood that he is not really a perfection either--- even if everyone thought that he was.

He caressed her head smoothing couple wisps away from girls face, she smiled in her sleep.

"Only God and I know how much I love you…" Davey whispered, he bent to kiss her forehead.
Then he rose up quietly, pulled off his jacket and placed it in her bed. Davey looked around and saw armchair, he switched off the light and sat in armchair.

Jeffree didn't disturb them.

Davey listened to the silence and heard that AFI sang quietly in her headphones.

"… But Home Is Nowhere" sounded in darkness and each scream died in dark room as if nothing had happened.

Soon Davey fell into a slumber, and he staid like that till the early morning.

***

Samantha opened her eyelids slowly and stretched herself. She turned her head to the right side puzzled when she saw David sound asleep on the armchair.

Samantha smiled, he found her again. She could run to the other side off the world, but Davey will always find her. Okay, it annoyed a bit, but what would she do without him?
He moved a bit, mumbled something, but didn't wake up.

Samantha rose up quietly and left the room, she didn't wish to wake him up, instead she went downstairs and decided to make a coffee, because she knew that Davey will wake up soon. After all she was the one who slept till the midday...

Samantha put three cups n table, she had found muffins in Jeffree's kitchen; she knew that Jeffree loved sweets. C'mon he even had his own sugar diet!

Jeffree came into the kitchen, Samantha realized that he had been up early, because he already was wearing his makeup and seemed like he was ready to go somewhere.

"Is that a coffee?" Jeffree said excitedly; he sat near with table, "My, gosh, I love you so much, I really needed this!"

Samantha smiled at him. Soon she joined him by the table.

"So, you didn't break a thing?" Jeffree asked looking at her questioning.

"I actually was pretty surprised then I saw him sleeping in armchair this morning, he didn't even wake me up yesterday…" Samantha said with a slight wonderment.

"Isn't that nice…" Jeffree said, looking at his fingernails.

Then they both heard footsteps on stairs. Davey came in, rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning, sunshine!" Jeffree said happily.

"You wish… My neck is killing me…" Davey mumbled, he sat near with table.

Samantha chuckled, she knew that after that accident with car Davey had some problems with his neck.

Davey tilted it to one side and it made a loud crack. He winced and made a similar movement to the other side, crack was a bit quieter this time.

"That's better…" he said relieved, then glanced at Samantha, she didn't look at him.

Davey sighed, he took his cup of coffee and one muffin.

Samantha still mixed her coffee.

"By the way, Bernardo said that you need to go to one more try on." Jeffree said.

"Do I have to?" Samantha groaned.

"Yes… That is my final word." Jeffree said strictly.

Meanwhile Davey looked at her; she talked about wedding dress notwithstanding the fact that she had given him back the ring.

Samantha just now looked at him significantly, she put her hand on his and smiled: "I think that I left something in your car yesterday."

David smirked surprised: "I am glad that you remember it."

Jeffree was in failure to understand, so he said something stupid: "So who will make your wedding?"

"Some guy, named Fransua… Adeline advised him." Davey confused, because he realized that Fransua was hired and he said that he will take care off everything, but Davey really had no idea what he meant with word "Everything", "Did he called you?" he turned to Samantha.
"Nop, you said that he will do all the work." Samantha also puzzled.

"That's funny! I mean is that even possible that one guy is making your wedding, but you don't even know a thing about that?" Jeffree said smiling.

"Jeffree, we are a pair off geeks, everything is possible for us." Davey admitted.

"I think that we have to go to that Fransua today, or he will fix up our wedding under water…" Samantha offered him.

"Yeah, I will call him after I will finish my coffee… No, I better call him now." Davey said, he took his cell phone.

"That's hot… You really have no idea what your wedding will be like?" Jeffree was obviously delighted.

"Oh, shut up, or I will feed you my phone!" Davey muttered while searching for the number int his phone book.

Jeffree shut up immediately.

Davey put phone to his ear and waited for about half a minute, finally someone answered.

"Hallo?" Davey questioned, meanwhile he switched on the phone's loudhailer.

"Wi?" voice on other side asked.

"Excuse me; can I speak with someone who knows English please?" Davey asked confused, he didn't know French.

Mexican, maybe. Maybe he even could answer him in German, but not French.

"Yes? Fransua is listening!" sounded voice with an obvious French accent.

"Oh, hi! This is David Marchand speaking; I wanted to ask you…" Davey didn't even finish, 'cause the guy on the other side cut him off rudely.

"Mr. Marchando, it is nice to hear you, I have so much to tell you! I already did almost everything, everything, young bride will be happy with the big wedding? Ya? There will be so much flower and so much wine, all like real big marriage!" He spoke weirdly, he cut words' apical and Davey actually barely understood him.

"It is Marchand actually and I wish to know something more, and so does the happy bride. Can we visit you?" Davey said looking at Jeffree, who seemed to be fascinated.

"Yes surely! I will give you an addresse… we have so much job, and it is just 7 days… Time runs so fasty--- fasty!" Fransua fluttered.

Samantha glanced at Jeffree too. She had no idea that Jeffree loved French so much. Then she took paper towel and Jeffree's eyeliner (he still tried to make his makeup perfect) and wrote down the address.

Davey thanked to him and conversation was over.

"Can I go? Can I go? Can I go?!" Jeffree acted like small child.

"Why? I thought that you are already going somewhere today?" Samantha confused.

"Nothing what cannot wait? I wish to see that Fransua!" Jeffree rose up nervously.

"Jeff, I will not let you to molest my wedding organizer." Davey puzzled slighty.

"C'mon, don't be such a baby! You could get a discount?" Jeffree almost sang in his girlish voice.

"And why do you think he's gay?" Davey rose up from the table while running hand trough his hair.

"If he is not, then he definitely will be after he'll sees me." Jeffree said happily.

Gosh, he was a self-centered bitch, wasn't he?

Then Jeffree's rapture was interrupted by his mobile phone, it was a massage, he read it and then cursed.

"Sorry guys! I have to go to that…that other place, say ''hi'' to Fransua from me, and tell that he has a sexy accent!" Jeffree said, and shortly after that Samantha and Davey heard how he slammed the door and gone he was.

Davey stared after him in incomprehension; Samantha approached Davey, she wrapped her hands around him.

"He's a weirdo…" Davey muttered quietly.

"I know, and that is the reason why you are his friend, right?" Samantha answered.

Davey startled: “Probably... But still, I just don't get him sometimes.”

She laughed: “Davey, don't feel special! I don't understand him either.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... now why is everyone she gay in this story?
What was I thinking when I wrote this story?