Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

Girls' stuff?

Samantha was surprised when after half an hour Ashlee and Megan came with two more people, Samantha had no idea who they were, though.

"Sammy, this girl is Kendra and this one cute boy is Marius!" Jeffree said while he was smiling widely, "They will help us to change you a bit."

Samantha glanced at all five, suddenly she didn't trust them anymore.

"Change me?" she confused.

"Yeah… Not much, just… we will make you look more… more like Mrs. Havok." Megan tried to find the real words.

"I will not dye my hear black!" Samantha said strictly as she crossed her arms on her chest.
Ashlee smiled: "Who says that it has to be exactly black?"

Samantha confused, but Jeffree and Megan approached her and led girl to the living room.

After six hours Marius and Kendra had finished their work.

Samantha was exhausted. They cut her hair a bit, dyed it, made her manicure, put on makeup, ignoring the fact that she will have to wash it off anyway, but Jeffree said that he will help her with makeup on next morning, that didn't seem a great idea, but she agreed.

Better letting Jeffree do that, not to Megan, who still thought that Samantha had to use dark blue mascara.

"You look amazing!" Jeffree said excitedly.

"We can't take you out now, because you will make all the guys to fall for you!" Megan joked.
"She looks gorgeous, I cannot describe that!" Ashlee said obviously amazed.

Samantha rose up and went to mirror.

"My, gosh! I love it!" she skirled after couple seconds of silence.

She really did look different. Her hair had gradual haircut now and they were in different brown tones, starting from dark, almost black tone till light brown almost yellow. Makeup was light and she looked like 24 finally, not 18. Manicure was perfect and simple, with transparent nail polish.

"Now she is in love with herself, Davey will kill us!" Megan laughed.

"No, he will be too busy while being in love with himself." Jeffree said thoughtfully.

"Now, let's go shopping!" Ashlee called out happily.

Samantha glanced at her confused.

"What? You need winter clothes. You are going to Alps, remember?" Megan confused.

"Oh, yeah, honey moon. Dave is possessed with that winter's scene thing!" Samantha said as she smiled weakly.

***

They went shopping and after that all four (without Markus and Kendra, they will visit them to make Samantha's hair to the ceremony, though) they sat in living room, watched movies and ate vegan snacks. All was great, except for the fact, that they were watching movie with Brad Pit and after that movie with Tom Cruse and Jeffree kept repeating such phrases like:
-He is so hot!
-I love this movie, Brad is so cute!
-I know he is older, but does it change anything?
Etc.

***

What about Davey's party?

Yeah, Davey experienced shameful tradition with striper. He felt uncomfortable when absolutely strange girl devote him the lap-dance, but after that he admitted that it was quite fun and sexy as well. Well, what should I say? He is a guy, they like stuff like that!

They celebrated till 2 a.m., with no alcohol and drugs of course.

After celebration Jade brought Davey to his place. Davey went into the living room and fell into couch he fell asleep immediately.

Jade was amused by this fact; then he called to Jeffree.

"Hey, Barbie, you girls--- how are doing over there?" Jade questioned.

"Super, the bride just how fell asleep!" Jeffree said quietly.

"So did the bridegroom. Did she agree with changes?" Jade questioned, meanwhile he took blanket and covered Davey with it.

"Yeah, and she looks great… Like a little doll, and like 24 years old woman, although I could give her just 20." Jeffree said happily.

"Okay, till tomorrow then!" Jade said.

"Sleep tight, babe!" Jeffree chuckled.
Then he cut the conversation.
"Yeah, right, Jeff…" Jade mumbled , he went into his room, "He will never understand that I am not interested in him, won't he?"

After that Jade got into his bed and fell asleep after couple minutes.