Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

Celebration

When they reached the hotel, all guests already expected for them.

"But, how did you?" Davey confused.

"We said to the driver to drive the longest way up here, so we could all expect you by the time when you arrive!" Jeffree said happily.

Celebration was perfect. Not looking at the fact that everything seemed too bright up here.

Davey had invited to play that guitarist from beach party with his band, so music was perfect.

"First dance! Davey and Samantha!" Jade suddenly interrupted all the guests.

All looked at him, now Jade stood on stage with guitar in his hands and Adam with Hunter, who was wearing an interesting gray suits by the way, went on stage. Adam took his place by the drums, Hunter took bass guitar.

Davey smiled, Samantha didn't wish to let him go, when he went to the stage, though.

"Hey, do I have to dance alone?" Samantha confused.

"I will be back in a minute!" Davey said kissing her.

He directed to the stage and took the microphone from Jade, who gave it with no protest this time.

"Hey, you all!" Davey said happily, "So this is it! Finally someone ringed me too."

Everyone chuckled.

"It was your last chance, Dave!" Nils called.

"Yeah, Nils, because you couldn't decide, so I surrendered to Samantha!" Davey laughed back, "But, enough with the jokes! Samantha, you have made me into the happiest man alive. Though, knowing our lives so far, sometimes I thought that you will make me into the most miserable person… but now I am here and I would never change it for anything else--- so I am fully yours now…" he heard some weird annotations from guests, but didn't take those seriously, "And now, when we have to dance our first waltz, I have to admit to you, that I don't have such a song… well, I went trough all my works couple days ago, and found one waltz, I hope you don't mind… "Kiss and control" my friends! Enjoy!"

Samantha smiled. Davey start to sing and came down to her. He sang it all quietly, and those "Dance and Explode" places sounded weird, but perfect. He simply sang all the song while dancing with her. In the middle of song he apologized because he wasn't really this kind of dancing proficient.

After that his hired band overtook stage again.

All wished them happiness and ball for them both infused till 3 a.m.

"I think you have to go, now!" Jade said to Davey.

"Yes, it is late already, but firstly, I have to sing that song." Davey said pulling Jade to the stage.

"What song?" Jade confused.

Davey took microphone again and said loudly: "On A Friday!"

Samantha's eyes brightened. Their kitschy “romantic” song.

All people went out to chaperon young couple.

Davey said to Jade that he had to keep all the photos and not to show them to press. Davey still wasn't sure if he wanted for press to know this all.

After this short conversation and after they said goodbye to their parents and closest friends, Davey and Samantha waived at them all and got into the limo.

Jade approached Megan wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"Hey, love…" he whispered into her ear.

Megan put her both palms on Jade's hands.

She looked after car and then at Jade, because in place where have to be the inscription "Just Married" was inscription "Finally and completely Married!"

"Did you do that?" Megan asked weirdly.

Jade glanced at her, his eyes showed a pure innocence.

"What?" he looked at car and smiled playfully, "I didn't lie about this fact, did I?"

Megan fluttered.

Samantha laid against Davey and Davey embraced her lovingly.

"Married…" Samantha said quietly.

"Now it is our time to get boring." Davey laughed a bit.

"Not a chance!" Samantha laughed, "I shall not change one of the biggest freaks the face of the earth."

Davey giggled hugging her tighter.

"What did you thought about me, when you met me in Ukiah on that autumn's day?" Samantha suddenly questioned.

"If I have to say the truth, then I thought that you were out of your mind…" Davey said thoughtfully.

"But I thought that, how could such weirdo make me pregnant." Samantha said jokingly.

"Oh, that wasn't nice!" Davey said acting a bit offended, "And what do you think about me now?"

Samantha looked up at him: "Now I think that, how could I fell for such weirdo." She laughed.

"That is because you are out of your mind." Davey said smiling playfully as he kissed her.

Two totally different people had found each other and, guess what, they fell in love---

Did they live happily ever after? To tell the truth... I don't know.

----- THE END -----
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that was probably one awkward dance...
Okay, so this is it! The last chapter!
I did it!
Thanks for reading it!
XOX