Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

That's hot!

Samantha woke up but she didn't notice that the TV was switched off; she still thought that Davey hadn't returned from... well she didn't really know where he left and she didn't seem to care.

Girl rose up, scratched herself while yawning tiredly, then she directed downstairs.
Samantha went into the kitchen, she wasn't really observational to all what happened around in mornings, she wouldn't be able to see the parade, even if she was in a middle of it.
She didn't notice Davey, who sat by the table and was reading his newspaper. Davey lowered it and looked at the girl who went to fridge, opened it and took bottle of water.

"Nice outfit!" Davey giggled.

"Thanks…" Samantha said carelessly, but then she grew pale and turned around, Davey gazed at her, but she stood there in short shorts and that black top, besides her hair was ragged to all possible directions, "Davey? My, gosh! Stop staring at me!" she screamed and opened other fridge doors, to hide behind it.

"Oh, Sammy, I have seen more than that!" Davey laughed.

Samantha blushed, averting her eyes shyly.

"How dare you?" She said confused.

"Come out, I won't bite you, besides, you look ...interesting? This is not your best shape, but you look great... I would look worse in such an outfit.'' Davey kept mocking her in a friendly manner.

Samantha couldn't stand it, she took an apple from fridge and threw it into Davey's direction, it was a very stupid and spontaneous action, besides this time she hit right into his left eye.
"Shit!" Davey screamed out and rose up shocked, he covered his eye, which hurt like hell and looked at her confused, "What was that for? You really wish to kill me?''

Samantha startled; she was surprised about that what she did.

"Oh Davey, I am so sorry!" She ran to him, "I thought that I will overshoot… as always…"
Davey turned away, he was rubbing injured eye.

"I am so sorry!" she repeated, and then she ran back to fridge, she took some ice and closed the fridge.

Samantha returned to him: "Here, let me help you!" She offered.

"Stop pretending!" Davey said pushing her away, "If you hate me that much, then why did you came here?"

Samantha ignored his question, she got in front of Davey and pushed him back in the chair, she took off his hand and looked at his eye.

"I don't hate you, I am just me- weirdo!" she said while putting the ice on his eye.
"Shit, that's cold!" Davey winced.

"Oh, don't be such a baby!" Samantha muttered.

Samantha still held the ice on Davey's eye, when Jeffree, without any knock, came into Davey's house. He was used to do that.

He went trough house, into the kitchen, because he had heard Samantha's voice from there. Jeffree came into the kitchen and looked at the weird scene for a while.

It was awkward how quietly he could walk with those high heels.

"Davey, you have a great a taste, she really is hot!" Jeffree said suddenly, Samantha jumped and gave out scared scream, not only because of the fact that Jeffree was here, but also because of that, that she was dressed in that not-so-decent outfit.

She run behind the chair and Davey rose up, Samantha souse ran behind his back and stayed like that.

"Jeff? I didn't expect to see you here so soon." Davey spoke, he really was surprised, 'cause he still thought that Jeffree was mad at him for that Beth thing.

"It is nice to see you too, dear!" Jeffree said while smiling his wide grin.

Samantha looked at him over Davey's shoulder. She had such a face expression as if she was looking at Martian or something, whereas Jeffree looked at her with an undisguised interest.

"So this is Samantha?" Jeffree smiled.

"Yeah, but she is quite shy, if I can say that…" Davey admitted, while glancing over his own shoulder to catch her eyes.

"No, I am not!" Samantha spoke, "I just have no idea how to act in presence of this… this thing…" she said thoughtfully.

"Okay, I will consider that as a compliment, dear." Jeffree said expressionlessly.

"It was, because… well, you look like a woman…" she said, looking at him carefully.

"Oh, trust me Samantha, he is a man." Davey said, "You can try that, just kick him in crotch."
"Sadist!" Jeffree muttered.

"That's hot!" Samantha said suddenly.

Jeffree and Davey looked at her weirdly; she looked back at Davey.

"What?" girl didn't seem to understand the reason of this sudden reaction.
"No! Not another one!" Davey wailed.

Jeffree and Samantha laughed.

Then Jeffree glanced at Samantha again, and spoke joyfully: "I think that we will get along just fine."

"I think so too." Samantha admitted, she kind of like this weird person...

"That's hot!" Jeffree laughed, Davey covered his ears and went to the living room.

"Hey!" Samantha exclaimed and Davey stopped so she could hide behind his back again.

"I will lead you to your room, so you could change your clothes..." Davey spoke a bit annoyed.
"I would be grateful." Samantha said blushing purple red.

Jeffree laughed, looking how this weird couple directed upstairs, Samantha tried to hide from Jeffree all the time, but Davey was a bit pissed off, because he couldn't walk properly...
♠ ♠ ♠
................