Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

Did you think that I will propose you?

Jade, Adam and Hunter came to Davey's house as well. They all sat in the living room, when Samantha went downstairs. Davey smiled, she had put on jeans and t-shirt with smiley face on it, and she looked simple and cute at same time.

"Well, am I a circus freak now? Because you look at me like you've never seen a girl." she said as she stopped on the stairs, looking down at AFI and Jeffree, they all stared back at her.

"She's adorable…Guys, this is Samantha Winston. Treat her well." Davey said; he stood up, "Because she is a mother of my child."

"And she is hot." Jeffree added.

"How do you know that? You are gay!" Davey looked at Jeffree confused.

"I might be am, but, hello, I am not blind!" Jeffree too an offense.

Then Adam finally showed some attention from his side, and so did the other AFI guys.
"Adam." Adam raised his hand to attract girl's attention.

"I am Jade. I am the pretty one." Jade joked.

"Hunter- the geek!" Hunter laughed.

"Jeffree Star honey, but you already know that." Jeffree said, but it was only because of that that he had to say somehting.

Davey looked at her expressionlessly, but then he noticed that she was staring back at him, innocently, yet she wanted something from him, and Davey had a feeling that he might not like that.

"Well Dave?" she said quietly, "Where is my ring?"

"Your ring?" Davey confused.

"Oh… did you thought that I will propose you?" she asked a bit irritated.

"No, I thought that you will let me wait till our baby will be here." Davey puzzled, he glanced at other guys as if asking for help, but they seemed to be surprised too.

"Oh, that's really gallant Davey, you vamped up this baby for me, and now I will be single mother?" she exclaimed.

"But…" Davey tried to protest.

"Fine, I will raise him alone!" she called out and sharply went back to her room; they all heard how she slammed the door behind herself.

"You, dick!" Jeffree said without hesitation.

"He's right Dave." Jade admitted.

"But she… but… How could I be sure about her? Maybe that baby isn't mine? I mean, I even don't know that girl. C'mon!" Davey tried to justify himself, though this situation was awkward and he had no idea why was he even trying here.

"You slept with her, now face the consequences." Jeffree said and looked at his nails carefully, this gesture meant that Jeffree was assured about his own thoughts.

"Or else, she can make a lot of problems for you…" Hunter said quietly.

“And the entire band.” Adam added.

"FINE!" Davey yelled at them.

He stormed upstaris to “talk” with that annoying creature who called herself Samantha.

Davey kicked the door open and went into the room. Samantha sat on her bed, she had crossed her arms over her chest, and she didn't even look at him.

"So you want me to marry you?" Davey hissed at her.

"I didn't do that on purpose! Child needs a family!" she said in a irritated voice.

"But maybe he doesn't need a hysterical mother!" Davey called out.

"And, trust me, David; he doesn't hanker for a punk rocker father, who thinks just about himself!" she yelled back at him.

"Okay then! We both are cretins; is that what you want top tell me?" Davey hooted at her like there is no tomorrow.

"Yeah!" she screamed back.

"Fine!" Davey said loudly and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Fine!" she replied him.

"Perfect!" Davey said and his eyes burned with hatred.

"Ideally!" Samantha yelled standing up.

"Then you will be my crack-brained wife, and I shall be your insane husband!" Davey shouted at her, he freed his hands for single second and now they were clenched in fists by his sides.

"Fine! So shall it be!" she screamed back.

"Fine!" Davey bawled "It is a deal then!"

"Perfecto, my dear!" she hollered back and took her pillow, she threw it at Davey. He caught it and tore it, that angry he was. Downs flew in all the possible directions.

He threw it on the floor, he was glaring at her with hate which was hard to explain.

"So fuck off and die, my love!" Davey hissed furiously.

"I will, but not so soon, my angel." She screamed back.

"Fine!" Davey repeated once more.

"PERFECT!" she yelled and Davey went out from room and slammed her door so hard that they crackled and fell out from their hinges.

Davey didn't care; he went downstairs and fell into sofa near with other guys. They all stared at him with an absolute confusion. This was the very first time when they had seen him this angry.

"Nice proposal…" Jeffree breathed out finally.

"Yeah…" Jade said quietly; David glared at him, but Jade averted his look to avoid the possible argument.

Suddenly they heard footsteps and Davey stood up, he went upstairs, where he saw Samantha, who was now walking to his room.

"Oh, don’t you even dare!" Davey yelled after her.

He walked faster to outrun her.

Jade, Jeffree, Hunter and Adam followed him. When they were in Davey's room, they saw how she took Davey's laptop and smiled nastily.

"Samantha…" Davey said scared, "Sammy, don't do that!" he extended his hand into her direction, he wanted his laptop back. Well, yeah, he had at least 15% of his life on that thing: songs, music, documents… did I mention songs?

But didn't seem that Samantha was interested in that, she looked at him innocently.

"Do what?" she said lily-white, then she went to his window and opened heavy upholstery, "Oh, you mean this?" she said and quickly opened window and threw laptop out off it.

Davey stared how she did that and didn't know how to act. All what he could do was to pull his hair and try not to kill her, though this wish was very tempting... at that moment he wanted to throw her out of that window.

All others stared at her as well, Davey had the most of his jobs on that laptop, and now she simply threw it out of window.

"Slut…" Davey hissed.

"Cripple." She simply said back.

Samantha went to the door, David helplessly withdrew it to let her pass, others did the same.
"If you both are getting along so well now, then I could just imagine how happy your marriage will be." Adam said while looking after the young woman who left the room.

Davey looked at him irritated, then he run out of the room and directed outside to see how damaged his computer was.

After a while Adam calmed Davey that they will replace the laptop, and save all the data which he had on it.

"Thanks." Davey spoke.

"No problem… Now we really have to go." Adam said and smiled weakly.

"Yeah… Could you just please stay alive? Both of you?" Jade looked at Davey.

"Yeah, remember, she is pregnant." Hunter smiled.

"And she is hot." Jeffree added.

"We'll be fine." Davey muttered, "I just was too rough. I guess..."

"Are you sure?" Jeffree asked.

"Positive, you can leave now." Davey said as he smiled.

After that they left and Davey was alone with Samantha again.

He directed upstairs and saw that she had hang up the blanket in the place where the door used ot be. Davey knocked on doorpost, but he heard no response.

He pulled the blanket aside, and saw that she was asleep. Davey silently went into the room and sat on bed.

He saw that she had cried, because her eyes were still a bit red.

"What should I do with you…?" Davey whispered and lied near with her, he looked in girls face, and he realized that she really did look like an angel.

"Pray for rain, lose your name. And watch all your dreams fall through. Here's my lullaby. Hush now don't you cry." He sang quietly and smoothed her short hair away, to reveal that lovely face.

He lay closer to her, kissing girl's forehead tenderly, then Davey pulled her to his chest and soon he fell asleep as well.

***

Samantha woke up on the next morning. She realized that someone was holding her. It was so warm; she had no wish to move. Then she looked up and saw Davey's face, he moved a bit and slowly opened his brown eyes.

"Hi…" he mumbled; weak smile crossed his features.

"Hi…" she said, nestling closer to his chest, "I am so sorry about your laptop." She whispered.

"And I am so sorry about your door." Davey chuckled a bit.

"Funny what a weird couple we are." She muttered; Samantha kissed his neck gently.

"Aren't we?" Davey said.

He cupped her face, and looked deeply into her. After a short second of silence, he kissed her on lips tenderly.

She smiled, while nestling back to his chest.

"Just one question, Sammy," Davey said quietly.

"Yeah?" Samantha looked up at him again.

"I didn't understand– are we kind of engaged now?" Davey asked with a slight confusion filling his voice.

"I guess…" Samantha puzzled.

"Okay…" Davey said, kissing her forehead once more.

"Davey?" she whispered.

"Yes?" he questioned.

"Do you have to hurry somewhere today?"

"No, I guess not." Davey said, "Why?"

"Could we stay like this for awhile?" Samantha asked.

Davey giggled: "Sure, why not."

Soon after that she fell asleep again, Davey caressed girls hair and thought how calm she was at the moment. He tried not to think about next caprice which she will fit up when she will be awake again...

***

After this incident they both tried to avoid all arguments. Davey tried to believe that this really was his child, but Samantha tried to stop telling him that he was egomaniac.

One day they sat in room. It was too hot outside, so they decided to stay home.

Samantha was already in second month and Davey noticed that she has become a bit chubby, but he had to look very carefully to see that.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Samantha asked confused.

Davey smiled, then he finally decided to ask that: "You lived in London, you are young, and your life is in its morning, why did you come all this way to me?"

Samantha smiled and went to him, she sat on Davey's lap and kissed him tenderly: "Well, David, because I know that you are still alone. You said that you cannot be with me, because you love someone else, but already then i knew that you will remain alone, when you will return back to home, child was just a second reason to my arrival. Besides you are not too old for me... I don't understand that why you keep reminding me of that."

Davey looked at her confused, she said that she knows him, but he knew nothing about her.
"You will get to know me with while." She said smiling.

"How did you...?" Davey asked.

"I know you, David." She whispered and kissed him, then Samantha rose up and left him alone in the living room.

After a while she returned to him and put a black laptop into his lap.
"What is that?" Davey confused.

"I broke you computer, so I bought you a new one." Samantha spoke siply.

"But… where did you get the money for that?" Davey still looked at her with a small misstrust.
She smiled; girl bent to his ear: "I stole it…" she whispered, then she nibbled his earlobe ever so gently.

Davey glanced at her, it wouldn't surprise him.

"What?" she confused, "Did you really think that I am telling the truth? C'mon Dave, Jade helped me to choose this computer for you, it is a gift from us all on your 33rd birthday."
Davey smiled widely and embraced her: "You are my best gift, Samantha; you gave another appellation to word "madness", you made me call it "love"."

Samantha looked at him confused.

"I love you Sammy…" Davey whispered in her ear, then he took out the ring from his pocket and took girl's hand, "This time it is for real."

Samantha widened her eyes and they filled with elation.

"Samantha Winston, will you marry me?" Davey questioned and put the ring on her finger.
Samantha looked at him and her eyes watered with tears of joy.

"Yes…" she whispered, "Yes, David, I will!" she said and hugged him tightly.

They joined in deep kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... this is weird... I was weird...