Status: updating along with my other jacob stoy. check em out :D

Liplocked Lullabies

oo4

Embry slept the entire day, and it only sent me into thought about what he had been doing all night.

Like the night before, at exactly nine o’ clock, Embry attempted to sneak out the back door.

This time though, I was quick enough to catch him before he managed to escape.

“Where are you going?!” I whispered, grabbing his forearm. He spun around so fast I was afraid he was going to get whiplash.

“Nowhere.” He hissed, attempting to break free of my grasp.

“If it was nowhere, then you wouldn’t be heading out the door, would you?”

“I don’t have time for this crap, Journey!”

“What happened to you?“

“Nothing happened to me. You‘re just being immature.“ He spat, before ripping his hand away and running off.

I stared after my brother’s retreating figure.

What happened to the kind, caring Embry that was my brother? Now, there was a selfish, temperamental bastard in his place.

The back door creaked shut, and I heard my mother’s voice echo through the house.

“Embry? Journey? Anyone here?” I looked around frantically, before sneaking through the hallway, past the kitchen where my mother say before bolting up the stairs.

Once, I was safely in my room, I hooked up my laptop, a present from my mother for my fifteenth birthday.

I sucked at all things electronic, and I was quite slow trying to figure out how things worked so this was my first laptop. I logged onto the computer and checked my instant messenger.

One of my best friends, Natalie, was online. I heard the familiar beep which indicated a new message and began to chat.

Natistheshit: heyyyyyyy, up for a party?
Journeytoyour<3: most definitely, just tell me when and where
Natistheshit: today @ 10, at Craig’s house
Journeytoyour<3: the guy in Forks?
Natistheshit: yeah. His brother works at a liquor store :D
Journeytoyour<3:so?
Natistheshit: free booze…
Journeytoyour<3:count me in!
Natistheshit: pick you up in ten…I g2g pick up Paige first
Journeytoyour<3: kk, c u then!
Natistheshit: ciao doll
Journeytoyour<3: bye babcakes ;)
Natistheshit is offline.

I signed off and shut down my computer before heading to my closet.

I only had ten minutes to get ready, and find the perfect party outfit. I looked in the party clothes section of my closet.

Okay, so I did this often. But I thought I had stopped. I hadn’t been to a party in at least a month, and even if I did go, I didn’t drink any alcohol, which I think is a personal record for me.

It didn’t take long to pick out an outfit.

Today, I felt like going a little sluttier than usual. If Embry were here, I knew he would have disapproved. This look was the inappropriate look, aka the perfect party costume.

I got dressed in a sparkly bandeau top which was the color of copper and some black denim hotpants that were shredded at the end. Adding some knee high boots with at least four inch heels, and a leather crop jacket which I left un-buttoned, I was ready.

I finished off the look with some mascara, some cherry red lipstick and some copper shadow.

Fifteen minutes after my initial IM conversation, I heard the honk of Natalie’s horn. It was faraway, a kind of code that we used when I was sneaking out.

I made my way downstairs, but froze once noticing that my mother was in the hallway to get to either doors. I climbed back up the stairs, before thinking of a different route.

I closed my bedroom door and fixed the bed to look like I was sleeping before climbing out the window and onto the roof. I took off my boots and began to scale down the trellis.

Once I was safely at the bottom, I put back on my boots before jogging towards the familiar yellow Volkswagen three houses away.

“Ready to partay?” I giggled, shutting the car door. I faced the girls, showing them my outfit.

“Don’t you look sexy!“ Natalie laughed.

“Who are you trying to impress?” Paige asked.

She was right though. There were never any cute boys at these parties. Especially in Forks.

“Well, if those boys don’t take you, I will. Grrrrrr.” Natalie purred jokingly, extending her hands like cat paws.

Meet my two best friends; Natalie Sinclaire and Paige Carter.

Out of us, I’m the most bad-ass, though Natalie comes pretty close.

Natalie and I’ve been best friends since we were six, and she’s the girl I’m closest too.

She has a pretty soft exterior with the trademark La Push tan skin and black hair, but she‘s not afraid to speak her mind. A perverse candyholic, Natalie is almost always buzzed on sugar.

In eighth grade, Paige Carter decided to join our class, and after deciding she was acceptable, Natalie and I permitted her to join our group. At first she was reluctant, because we weren’t exactly good examples and she was a goody-two-shoes, but she gave in.

And we’ve been best friends ever since.

Paige has more of the girl-next-door look going on with soft blondish-brown hair, a warm smile and bright blue eyes. She’s still a goody-two-shoes, but I’m glad to say that we’ve corrupted her quite a bit.

We pulled up at the party, and it was like every other party I’ve ever been to.

Cars were parked on the lawn and all throughout the neighborhood. The signature red alcohol plastic cups littered the garden. The door was open, because nobody bothers to knock at a party.

The music was pulsing and bodies gyrated together.

Tipsy couples swayed around, not exactly sure what to do with themselves.

If they were full out drunk, they would make their way to the dance floor and begin grinding and making sick thrusting motions.

Otherwise, they would collapse on the expensive leather sofa set, and if they weren’t exactly conscious, just collapse on the floor.

The hallway was dim lit, and I could see a few lights from other rooms shining through the closed doors, meaning that a couple was getting a little too far.

Oh how I missed it.

I made my way straight to the keg, picking up a plastic cup and filling it with some sort of beer. I felt stares on my back, and I knew it was because of the outfit. I got a few cat calls, but I ignored them.

“Hey.” I didn’t even bother to glance sideways, because I had heard that voice a million times before.

“Hi, Craig.”

There was no emotion in my voice, as I showed no emotion towards Craig.

Craig was good-looking, but he wasn’t handsome. He had hair that fell into his eyes, and bright blue eyes. His nose was pointy and he was extraordinarily skinny.

He often accentuated his all-black outfits with bright colored scarves, and Natalie and I had bet each other that he was gay. Craig was a regular on the party scene, and hadn’t hosted a party in over six months, so this was his comeback extravaganza.

“Nice outfit.”

“Thanks.” I took a sip of my beer, before finally looking at him.

“Like the party?” He was staring at my chest now, finally noticing the fact that my boobs were practically popping out. Told you he was gay.

“Yup.” I popped the ‘p’ before finishing off my beer and getting a refill.

“I forgot you were a heavyweight.”

“I do enjoy beer.”

“So, what do I owe the pleasure of your presence at my house?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Well, I had a shitty day, found out this guy I liked had a girlfriend and my brother hates me.”

“Wow. Well, just let Craig get rid of all your problems…”

“I’m not sleeping with you.” His face dropped slightly, and he pathetically tried to hide it.

“I never said you were.” He replied coolly.

“Good.”

We stood, leaning against the wall for a while, listening to the music. It was a rap song, and Craig attempted to sing along, but failed. I didn’t bother to excuse myself, I just refilled my cup for my third beer, and weaved through the crowd.

“Jay!” I turned around and saw Paris, a slutty and obnoxious slut who went to at least two parties every night. We had this sort of fake friendship going on.

“Paris! So good to see you!” I lied, before doing one of those weird air kisses.

“What are you doing here?” She questioned, as though I wasn’t allowed to party.

“I’m here with some friends.”

“Oh. I’m here with my boyfriend. His name is Jack. He’s gorgeous.”

“That’s good.”

“I guess. Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Actually, I’m taking some time off from boys right now.”

“It’s okay if you can’t get laid.” She cooed. “It happens to everyone.”

My day just got so much better. NOT

“I’m going to go get some beer.” I muttered, excusing myself and going back to the keg.

My night was mostly spent by the keg. My plastic cup was stained with a bright red lipstick mark.

After the sixth refill, I knew I was past drunk.

After the seventh, I decided I would take a walk around the house.

I saw Paris fast asleep on the leather couch, her top undone and her mouth open. I giggled, so tempted to take her top of completely and hide it.

I made my way to the dance floor, before breaking up a couple who were grinding, and taking the guy away.

“Hi there, cutie.” I slurred, clinging on to him. He was well past drunk, and smiled down at me.

“Hi there.”

“Wanna dance?”

He didn’t answer, but instead, grabbed me and pulled me onto him. We danced to the rhythm, my arms snaking to his neck and his hands on my hip. After the song, I noticed his girlfriend staring at us.

“Oopsie!” I giggled, before stumbling around.

“Journey?” I turned around and saw Craig standing against a wall, sipping a beer.

“Craigy!” I giggled, pouncing on him. His breath was ragged and smelled of alcohol, and I suspected he was drunk too. “You look pretty.”

“You look pretty, too.” He smiled.

“I love your scarf.”

“Thanks yous!”

“I love you!” I hiccupped, drunk out of my mind.

“Okay.” He laughed along, as drunk as I was.

I knew it was the alcohol speaking, but I couldn’t control my body. The alcohol had taken over. The next thing I know, I’m kissing Craig.

Actually, I’m ramming my tongue down his throat, and pulling at his hair, but you get what I mean. I wrap my arms around him, as he lays his hand on my ass. I giggle, breaking the kiss. He grins.

“This. Needs. To. Go.” He mumbled, tearing off my leather jacket and tossing it on the floor.

He stared at my chest for a few seconds, since it was only covered by a thin strip of sparkly fabric, but I attached my lips to his, before he could do anything else. His tongue sloppily explored my mouth and his hips ground into mine. He moaned slightly.

We continued this for a while, pushed up against the wall, until we heard a surprised gasp.

“Journey?!”

I whipped around, only to see Embry, Quil and Jacob. I tore away from Craig, who looked a little flushed, and smiled at my brother and his friends.

Normally, I would have been totally embarrassed, but since I was wasted, I couldn’t care less.

It took a moment to register, but once I realized that all three of them were shirtless I grinned. Embry and Quil were one story, but dayumm.

Jacob certainly wasn’t lanky Jacob anymore. His arms showed off muscles the size of baseballs, and he proudly showed a very recognizable eight-pack to the world.

Damn, when did that get there?

“Howdy.” I slurred, giving a little wave.

Craig was long gone.

“What are you doing here?”

“I came to-to-to-tooooo party!” I giggled, spinning around, before losing my balance and falling on my butt. “Owie.” I muttered.

“Are you drunk?” Embry looked at me incredulously.

“Of course not, mister!” I laughed loudly. “Would I do that? I’m a good girl. I don’t do things like that!”

I glanced at Jacob, and noticed his eyes on me. He was just staring at me, a smile on his face.

“What are you wearing?”

“Like it?” I giggled, sticking out my chest.

“Um. NO. We need to get you to the car.”

“But I can’t!” I whined. “Nat and Paige are here too!”

“They can find their own way home.”

“Fine.” I huffed.

“Quil, help her get up. Let’s go.” The next thing, I know, I’m being lifted up. My arms flailed around, before I managed to steady myself.

“No!” I hiccupped, and they all looked at me. “I want to partay!”

“Journey, we have to go.” Jake said softly.

“Will you party with me?” I giggled, and he shook his head, “Why not?”

“Because it’s time to go home.”

“Will you party with me?” I asked, grabbing onto the belt loops of his cutoffs and pulling him closer.

I breathed down his neck and giggled. My body was pressed against his bare chest. He was so warm. I grinned seductively at him. He was so, so warm. It was so nice. The heat radiated onto my bare skin, my stomach touching his.

“Please?”

He gulped, and his eyes shifted everywhere but my face. His hands shook slightly as he peeled my hands away from his belt loops.

“Come on, Journey. Time to go home.” He murmured softly.

“Only if you come with me.”

I latched my arms around his neck, but he gave up and let me leave them there. He scooped my up bridal side, and followed by brother and Quil, led me to Embry’s car.

He put my in the back seat, and climbed in. Embry climbed into the driver’s side, and Quil the passenger seat.

My eyes drooped slightly, and I yawned before resting my head on Jacob’s lap.

The last thing I heard before I drifted off, was Embry cursing.

“I’m going to kill her in the morning.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter!
I've decided that thecharacter pages on the story are stupid, so I'm giving you a better view of the pictures of the characters in this chapter:
[X] Journey Call
[X] Natalie Sinclaire
[X] Paige Carter
[X] Craig

-------
5 comments=1 update
thanks you :)
Journey's outfit.