Lost Track In The Leave

the beginning to an unexpected life...

"Boys, your mom needs to talk to you about this…idea of hers." Paul rolls his eyes and sticks his nose into the latest Jonas article.

"So, we had this amazing fantabulous idea that could change your lives!" Denise grins excitedly at Nick and Joe who where staring blankly back at her.

"What? We're gonna go sunbathing with a bunch o' ladies." Joe suggests winking.

"Joseph Adam Jonas! I will not tolerate any immature behavior from you young man in this serious situation."

"Sorry dad."

"So anyways, what is this idea exactly?" Nick asks.

"Well, I was thinking that for your next three months before the tour begins, you and Joe would try to go back to your old ways, as in studying…in a school. Or in your case Joe, in a university."

There was a long silence.

Joe kept glancing from his mother to his brother. His lips then started to quiver and his eyes were filled with tears. All of a sudden, he bursts into fits of laughter.

"Mum? Why are we being punked? Its way too early for April fools day!"

"Joe, I'm not kidding. This is serious business." She walks over to the nearest cabin and takes out two envelopes. She hands out one to each boy.

"What is it? Do we open it?" nick asks flipping the envelope between his two fingers.

"Yes, please do."

Joe was the first one to open his, which was expected from an overly hyper Jonas boy.

He takes out a plane ticket to New York from the envelope and gapes at it.

"So, I'm not being punked. Nick?..." He glances sideways at his brother trying to get some help. Nick opens his plain white envelope, and takes out an entry form to a school.

"So I'm not leaving the city…but I'm joining this school, which I never heard of. MibbleTooth High. Mum what the hell is this?!" Nick looks at her in disbelief.

"Nicolas! Language!" Paul shouts from behind the article.

"Sorry dad."

"End of discussion. Both of you are going to get educated in the normal way. Which means no agent, no Big Rob, no band, no brother, no nothing."

"Mum what about clothes?"

"Joe, out of my sight…NOW!"

-------------------------------JJ------------------------LJ------------------------------

"You guys are poned! While I'm here all relaxed, living my happy life with Danielle by my side, you guys go "Educated" …in schools!" Kevin falls off the bed laughing like a maniac.

Joe fumes. "Shut – up – Kevin. Really, isn’t funny."

"You're right, it's sooo not funny. It's HILARIOUS! …no guys, lets be serious. Once you get to that MibbleToothy place…school…thing. You've GOT to build me a tree house, with a dance floor so ma birds can pimp their little hearts out. Yeah baby!"

"Dude, we talked about this before. The bird house business was all part of a script, in a movie! Two years ago…get over it." Joe rolls his eyes.

"Ok man. So when's this education thingy gonna start?"

"For me, its next week. For Joe, his plane is tomorrow. It seems like our parents want to get rid of him as soon as possible. Which is expected for Mr. DJ Danga"

"Well good luck with that." Kevin smiled encouragingly. There was a long silence. Then Kevin speaks.

"You, guys? Are you sure you don’t want to make me a bird…"

"NO!" Joe and Nick snap at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first fanfiction EVER!!! so please be nice :\
hope u liked it
R&R
<3