I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

5 In The Morning

A week before my new school and a week before summer is over. That gave me a week to prepare for whatever kind of prep school I was sure to be going to. I had been here a week and had already figured out how everybody worked.

Cindy was oblivious to what was going on and I think she liked it better that way. She was very proper and liked everything clean, especially her son. Croy had friends, like all teenage guys and like most teenage guys he liked to have fun.

I saw him atleast 3 times sneaking out of the house around 2am to meet his friends at the end of the driveway. Monsieur Frank and Lydia didn't exactly like to pay much attention to anything but their work. I did talk to Monsieur Frank and Lydia atleast once a day, besides thanking them after everything they do for me.

Whenever Croy would sneak back in at 5 in the morning he would smell like beer and ciggarettes, eliminating his axe smell completely. I apparently, was the only one that could smell his scent leaking through the halls when I woke up in the morning and made my way down for breakfast.

I was just getting out of the shower when I heard his footsteps creep up the stairs. I knew it was probably an awkward time to be having a shower at 5 in the morning, but ever since Cindy reminded me about school, I've been nervous and waking up early.

I dried myself off and changed into my pajamas (a different pair then the ones I was wearing before) which consisted of comfy short shorts and a tank top, both peices of which were grumpy bear.

I unlocked the door just incase he was drunk and needed a toilet to empty himself in. I didn't know for sure if that was what he was doing when he went out, but his smell gave away that even if he wasn't drunk, he sure was drinking quite a bit.

I wrapped a towel around my head because I felt like towel drying my hair. I waited to step out of the bathroom making sure to grab everything that was mine. I hardly ever looked at myself in the mirror, because to tell you the truth I wasn't sure if I would like what I saw in it. I didn't exactly think of myself as pretty and I tried not to think to much about it either.

I heard the footsteps reach the top of the stairs and then make their way over to the bathroom. A slight bang hit the door and I opened it quietly.

"Oh, sorry,"
♠ ♠ ♠
I made up the school in this, but if it happens to be a real school that is completely by accedent.
Let me know what you think, love you guys. <3
comment, subscribe.