I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

There's A Stranger In My House

I just stood there staring at the stranger infront of me, not sure weather to run and scream or not. The guy infront of me stood at a height of about 6'3 and he had choppey brown hair and deep brown eyes. He smelled like beer and ciggarettes and was staring at me with confusion.

I heard another pair of footsteps make their way up the stairs and then stop beside the guy infront of me. The guy moved a little and there Croy was staring at me with wide eyes. I couldn't think of anything to say. I felt sort of akward as we all just stood there without saying anything.

"Um... I'm just gonna ... go," I said pointing the direction of my room and slipping inbetween the two giants that stood infront of me. I walked quickly into my room and had a sudden feel of embarrestment as I looked down at myself. I felt like I was showing too much, or maybe it was just because I wasn't used to boys seeing me without jeans and a sweater or jacket on. I was also wearing a towel wrapped around my head, but there wasn't anything I could do about it now.

I felt tired all of a sudden, but I couldn't sleep with the towel still on my head. I wanted my hair to dry a little before I snuck back into my nice cozy bed. I sat over in the chair at my desk and looked over at the computer. I hadn't yet used it, because I didn't really feel the need to use it.

Instead I focused on something different; the forest out back. I hadn't closed my curtains on my window and it was pretty dark outside, but I could still make out the leaves and branches of the trees. I made a mental note to go explore the nature when it was lighter outside.

I heard a knock on my door and then I heard it squeak open a little. It kind of made me mad; what was the point in knocking if you were just going to open the door before getting an answer anyways? I looked over to it and couldn't find the words to speak.

"Hey," Croy said inching his way into my room and closer to me so that he didn't have to be as loud.

"Hi..." I said wondering why he was even in my room to begin with.

"I was just wondering ... you know," He said shrugging. I understood what he meant after that.

"Don't worry, Cindy won't find out," I said turning back to look out the window. I figured he would have just left, but he didn't. He walked a little closer and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks Lindsey, I know things probably haven't been the easiest for you, but I appreciate it," I turned to look at him, but got caught in his intense blue eyes. They were soft, but very intense when he was being serious. I happened to stare for a little too long and looked away pretending it was nothing.

"Don't worry about it," I said shrugging, "I'll get used to it; I have to eventually right?"

"Yeah, but I just wanted you to know that even though Cindy might not seem like someone you can talk to; there's always me," I turned back, lost in his eyes again and smiled.

"Thanks," I said and he nodded.

"Well I only let Geof inside because he really had to use the bathroom, but I guess I should get back to him," He said inching away a bit but still looking at me. I nodded.

"Okay," I said as he finally got to the door and then walked out closing it softly behind him. I looked back at the wondow wondering when I was finally going to get used to having a brother. Atleast I would know someone in school. It had been a long but fast week, and I was scared that school was going to approach even quicker. Cindy was taking me to get registered in a couple of days and I really wished I could just go to my old school with Tenna. Too bad, so sad ... I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Geof = Jeff, aha.
Anyways hope you like it, updates will be faster on weekends because of school and everything and if they aren't fast this weekend it's only because I have to go to my grandmas for dinner and then out with my family the next day. I'll try and make an update though, knowing me I might make a lot in the time I have. There should be an update tomorrow.
commet, subscribe.
love you guys. <3