I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

Smiling

I had woken up from haven fallen asleep again, put on some decent clothes, and walked out back after eating some breakfast which consisted of buttermilk pancakes and a glass of milk.

I walked over to the beginning of the trail that would lead me through the forest and stood there for a second breathing in the forest air. I started to walk after about 2 minutes and I found myself in the most beautiful forest I had ever seen.

The trees looked different, I can't explain it at all. The way they moved, the way the leaves all looked and the branches swayed. The flowers that were blooming all around me were beautiful.

I followed the pathway deeper and deeper into the forest and thought about how I could come here everyday. It felt like I was waiting for something to happen, like I knew that something wonderful was going to happen in this forest, somewhere in this forest.

I didn't know how much time had passed but I continued to walk anyways. I suddenly came across a little gazebo. It was made out of wood and it seemed to just fit right in with the rest of the trees and flowers. It belonged there and I couldn't help but walk up to it and then step in.

There was a little bench on the side and so I went and sat down. I loved nature and I loved the way it made everything seem possible in life. If you think about it, flowers "die", but they never give up. They continue to grow until you pull out their very last root and even then they have left seeds behind for more of them to grow.

I heard foot steps coming toward me, but they weren't really foot steps; more like a easy paced jog, and they weren't coming towards me, they were going to pass me. I freaked out a little at first, I thought no one else was aloud in here. I felt my heart beat pick up its pace as the noise got closer and closer; It could have been anybody out there jogging.

The first thing I saw were the feet; Addidas running shoes for men. I continued to look up my eyes watching the shape of the legs and how they moved; they seemed muscular and manly but not too manly, more like how a teenager is built. I finally reached the eyes and felt embarresment wash over me and my face turn red.

I looked away from Croy's eyes, embarresed. It wasn't like I knew it was him, I didn't look at who it was all at once. Besides I was scared of the other thoughts I had of who it could have been. I heard another pair of foot steps jog around the corner and stop.

"Why did we stop?" A husky voice said and I looked up to see Geof, the drunken friend standing beside Croy. His eyes connected with mine and he smiled. "So what do we owe the honer?"

I looked at him and smiled, he had only said a few words, but you could tell that he was probably a fun guy to be around. His first impression was sort of strange to me, but now my thoughts of him changed. My thoughts of people always changed though... usually.

"I'm sorry," I said standing up, "I didn't know this was where you ran, I didn't even know that you ran... I just wanted to check it out in here,"

I realized I was probably saying things that they really didn't care about, but it was too late to take my words back now. That was probably the worst thing in the world, not being able to take your words back.

"It's cool, it's cool," Geof said in a playful way walking over to where I was standing. Croy followed without saying anything. "So you're Croy's new sister?"

"I guess I am," I said dissapointed. I looked over at croy, who was looking at me with this odd expression. I wasn't really sure if I should just leave or stay.

"Well if my mom adopted a smokin' 18 year old girl I definately would have had a heart attack," I looked at him awkwardly and he just laughed. "Don't take that in a bad way, please. I'm more respectful once you get to know me,"

"So I have to get to know you, for you to be respectful?" I asked smiling.

"That depends,"

"On what?"

"If you want to get to know me," I wasn't sure what to say. "We should have dinner sometime,"

"I'm going to pass for now," I said in an innocent and nice way.

"Well someday, Geof Leons and ..."

"Lindsey Shennings" I said filling in the blanks.

"Geof Leons and Linsey Shennings will have dinner together, and she'll fall madly in love with him," I laughed at his dramtaic effects.

"You're really going to assume that somebody you just met is going to fall madly in love with you?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't you?" He asked as if it was the easiest question in the world to answer.

"I'm going to go," I said, "Bye Croy."

"Ugh em,"

"Bye Geof," I said laughing a little bit.

"Bye Lindsey Shennings" Geof said bowing as I walked away and down the path again.

"Wow, how can you be okay with a babe being labeled your new sister," I heard Geof say.

"I'm not okay with it. Things would have been easier if ..." The voices trailed off as I walked away and I didn't think much of what was said. I was sort of happy for some reason, but I didn't exactly know why. Maybe it was the fact that I think I just made a new friend, or maybe it wasn't. Either way I was smiling and wanting to smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, its a really long chapter,
Well longer then my others anyways, I just wanted you to get to know my new character Geof.
Anyways comment, subscribe, love you guys. <3