I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

Lunch Table Gossip

"So about that date, I'm still waiting on an answer," Geof said putting an arm around my shoulder. I shrugged it off and turned to him with a grin. I pointed my finger at him making sure to poke him with every word I said.

"No, you are just trying to get me to change my answer, which by the way was made up the first time you ever asked me," He gave me a very sad look, but as I learned earlier in the week, he was the sarcastic one of the group Croy and him hung out with. I guess I was part of that group now though, considering I spent most of my time with them.

"I'm hurt Shennings, you need to make that up to me," His playful smile danced across his face and I gave him a little shove. He was definately the one in the group that made me blush and embarresed me about it as well. It wasn't him as much as it was the things he said.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" I asked teasingly, this always made him hate me after, but it always made me laugh, "This?" I said lightly bring my finger up his arm. I brought my lips closer to his and for a second I actually considered giving him a kiss but instead I whispered, "Never going to happen,"

"Ahem," I heard it from a distance and turned around quickly.

"Tease," Geof muttered quietly, but laughing a little.

"Oh, hey Croy," I said awkwardly.

"Are we going for lunch or are you two not done yet?" He asked jokingly. He was used to this, because Geof and I did this almost everyday since school started. I didn't want to be labeled anything at all, it was just the way Geof and I joked around... It was the way he was. He's easy to get to know and to get used to.

"Well if Lindsey here wants to continue where she left off before her little whisper then I'm all for skipping lunch," Geof said and I looked at him with an innocent expression.

"Nothing was about to happen so it doesn't matter anyways," I said laughing. I was starting to realize that I was always laughing now, ever since I had been adopted.

"Ouch," Geof said pretending to be upset.

"You'll get over it," I said sitting down at the lunch table we had now reached. The whole gang was there. Amie, Lisa, Peter, Jamie, Landon, Payton and Croy, Geof and I. I was still getting used to Lisa, Peter, Landon, and Payton but Amie and Jamie were pretty cool people.

I felt really self consious around Peter because he was always staring at my chest which wasn't any bigger then a B and compared to Lisa's huge double D's I was nowhere near her category. She was also pretty and blonde, her green eyes had a misty bluish ring around them and you could tell she knew she was gorgeous. Thus the reason why I found it hard to get to know her.

"You can't just steel her boyfriend Lisa, we are young adults now and yes you're pretty but they love each other," Their lunch table talk was always like this; filled with dumb coupld gossip and which boy to steal next. I didn't really join in on their conversations.

"Tell Amie that I can date whoever I feel like dating," Lisa said looking over at the surrounding people.

"Well one day your pretty little face is going to become nothing more then a bruise and I'm just going to say "I told ya so," Amie said taking one her fries, dipping it in ketchup and then popping it into her mouth.

I didn't really want to be sitting at this table getting annoyed by their conversation so I told Croy that I would meet him at the house later. He was going over to Geof's house and I knew that it was probably just to have some guy talk, I kind of ruined that for them. I was the little sister after all. Good lord, when was I ever going to get used to that.

I locked eyes with Croy for a good solid 5 seconds before turning around and walking away. The looks he gave me always blew my mind, but they were so odd and unreadable that I could never know what to think or act or do around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe.
love you guys. <3