I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

Kicked Out

"So where are you going to stay?" Teena said in her high pitched hungarian accent.

"Not sure. I guess when your parents don't want you, nobody ever does," I said picking up speed. We decided to take a walk downtown by the skate park to check out the boys. We were just about there and from a distance I noticed a guy with his hands in his pockets.

"Bullshit. You could stay with me Lindsey. You don't have to be this way, I have more then enough room for you," She pulled out a jacket from her bag and put it on. Her slim yoga body held it snug to her and I couldn't help but feel jealous. I was always jealous of Teena though, she was gorgeous.

"No, Teena. You have everything and I don't want to mess anything up for you. Your mom doesn't really like me anyways," I said turning away from the guy at the park. We had reached it finally and he turned to me and winked. I couldn't see his face very well, but I could make out the wink perfectly.

"My mom doesn't like anyone who isn't Hungarian Linds, who cares about her, she'll get over it," I looked at her shocked. Teena was never one to say things about her mom, even if they weren't that bad. "What? She'll get over it,"

We sat down on one of the benches at the side and stared off at all the boys doing ollies and all those other tricks on skateboards that they do. Neither of us knew much about skate boarding.

"I don't know T-T, I'm sure that they'll probably have a home all ready for me. My birthday's tomorrow I still have tonight before I turn 18,"

"You shouldn't have to spend your 18th birthday getting kicked out of an adoption facility," She said looking at me with sincerety.

"It's just the way it is, besides I have some money left over from the jobs I've worked, I'm sure I could work something out,"

"Why are things so fucked up lately?" Again I looked at Teena shocked. She wasn't really one to swear excpet for the occasional ass and shit she usually puts into her sentences. She smiled and innocent smile and I laughed at her.

"Because thats the way my whole life has been. It doesn't matter though, I'm sure I'll be fine,"

"You will be, if you come and live with me,"

"Nope, I won't do that to you. We don't want your mom to hate the both of us," We both laughed at this and then went back to watching the boys at the skate park. We weren't nessesairly stockers, it was just something we've done since we were little.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so excited about this story,
comment, subscribe. <3