I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

I'll Be Your Sunset, If You'll Be My Silhouette

Its like the time when I was 8 and I wanted a dog so badly, but since I lived in an adoption facility pets weren't tolerated. I remember crying and crying for 2 weeks straight until one day I found something I could actually have and loved it.

I'm not comparing my stuffed dog Gamey to Croy, but you can't have everything work out exactly the way you want it too. I didn't want to be Croy's adopted sister, nor did he want me to be either, but thats just the way it all happened and we're going to deal with it.

Well maybe our way of dealing with it is a little different then most people would think, but we can't help who we like. Life handed us lemons and we made lemanade, and it's tasty.

"Teena's coming over today," I said sitting down on Croy's messy bed. His room was rarely messy, but with me in it all the time trying to hide from everybody else, he wouldn't allow the maid to come in and clean it.

"I thought it was just us two tonight," He whined lying down on his bed with his hands behind his head. I layed down beside him resting my head on his chest and wrapping my arms around his body. He was always so warm and comfy.

"I know, but Teena and I never hang out anymore and we miss each other," I felt his arm drop down and onto my back and sighed as he began to lightly rub it back and fourth.

"Great, I'm replaced by Teena," He said in a grumpy tone. He was kidding around, and he was definately good at pretending to be mad.

"No you're not, you're going to hang out with us too, and Geof." I said smiling into his grey t-shirt.

"You know, it's obvious Teena likes Geof," Croy said sitting up. I sat up aswell and he began to play with my hair, twisting it around his fingers and then dropping it and repeating the process.

"C'mon, Geof totally has it for Teena,"

"Okay even, but they really need to get together, because I'm loosing patience with the two of them. They flirt like maniacs and make everything more awkward with all of us because they won't just be together." I was sort of confused by what he was saying, I didn't really know where it was coming from.

"Maybe somethings in their way. We've had enough experience to know what thats like," I said kissing him lightly on the lips before getting up. The truth was Teena did like Geof, but she's just not sure if she can trust him. He doesn't really give off a trusting vibe with the ladies when they first meet him.

"I guess," He said still sitting on his bed. I reached my hand out and pulled him off his bed with some effort and then kissed him sweetly on the lips. I ran out of the room before he could say anything and into mine.

"Where are you going?" He shouted down to me.

"I'm just calling Teena and telling her to come over now, you should do the same with Geof," I said picking up the phone and dialing Teena's number into it. It rang for a while and then finally a giggly voice answered the phone.

"Geof stop," I felt my jaw drop and my eyes pop out of my head.

"Are you at Geof's place?" I asked lifting my hand up to my jaw to see if it was still attatched. Teena's mom would never allow her to be over at a boy's house. But then again, when did Teena ever tell her mom anything.

"I might be," She said giggling a little again.

"Teena, Teena, Teena, at a boys house,"

"Oh shut up, you live with yours." I tried to erase the reason as to why I was living with him out of my head. It usually worked when I thought of his sweet kisses and tingly touch and taste.

"So you and Geof ... You're official?" I asked excitedly.

"I guess we are," She said. "Geof one second okay,"

"Well are we all going to hang tonight or do you just want some Geof and Teena time?" I said laughing a little bit through the phone.

"Would you kill me if I couldn't make it?" She said in an innocent, fake sad voice.

"Of course not, just tell me the deats later okay?"

"Okay Linds,"

"Alright, well I guess it's just Croy and I for the night, talk to you later,"

"Later," There was another giggle and then the phone line was dead.

"They can't make it!" I yelled down the hall to Croy.

"So it's just us two? What about Geof?"

"He's a little ... busy" I said biting my lip.

"Doing?"

"He's with Teena, they're sort of together now,"

"Oh," I could tell he was trying to hide his excitement. I don't know why but I found it so odd that he was reacting to the two of them so weirdly.

"It's just us two again,"

"Movie or something else?"

"Lets just go out back, it's a saturday." I said smiling at the idea. The forest was my favourite place to be now. Even though the snow had hit us, I still liked to go there everyday.

"The forest?" He asked knowing anyways that, that was what I had meant and was refering too.

"The forest," I repeated.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe,
love you guys. <3