I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

He's The Reason For The Tear Drops On My Guitar

I could feel the snow crunch between my everystep, and as I breathed in the winter air, I smiled. I tightened my grip around Croy's hand and shivered with the coolness of the air. Everything was so bright because the snow made everything seem that way.

"Are we ever going to tell Cindy?" I asked looking at him wih curiousity. It seemed like there may have been something more then the fact that she had adopted me and we had gotten together. I knew it from the beginning, but I never mentioned it.

We walked along the path towards the gazebo in silence for a little bit. The only noises were the wind whistleing, our breathing, the brances swaying, and our foot steps. I waited patiently while he gathered his thoughts.

"Not for a while," He said as we reached the gazebo and he cleared a spot on the bench for us to sit. The bench was cold but Croy with his arms wrapped around me, kept me warm. Boy always make everything warmer, it's so weird.

"But we are going to tell her right?" I asked checking to make sure that we weren't going to keep this a secret for the rest of our lives.

"Of course we're going to tell her. I just need a little more time to think about how and when and all of that," I looked up at him and kissed him lightly and passionately on the lips.

"I'm sure everything will be fine," He nodded and then kissed me deeply. We pulled apart laughing and then I undid his jacket. I had no plans except for the fact that I wanted to hug his body and not his coat.

I kissed him with so much force that we both fell off the bench and into the snow on the floor of the gazebo. I ran my fingers through his hair and he bit my lip a couple of times making me want to kiss him more and more. I had never kissed anybody with so much energy and passion before.

"Do that again," He said breathless once we pulled away from each other. We were both breathing heavily. I wanted to do that again so badly that I was afraid that I might not think about anything at all and one thing would lead to another.

"Tell Cindy and maybe we can do that more often and possibly in a warm house," I said pushing him back into the snow lightly and lying down beside him. We kissed, but never like this. Usually we just gave each other pecks or light passionate ones that were over quickly in fear of someone walking in on us.

We heard the snow suddenly start to crunch and realized that someone was coming. We both jumped up and fixed ourselves up the best we could and sat in the snow a metre apart from each other, so that things would seem normal.

A few seconds later Cindy appeared around the corner looking confused and cold. She wasn't wearing a jacket and her shoes were deffinately not meant for the snow. We watched her for a while before she started to talk.

"What are you guys doing out in the cold?" She said shivering and looking around. "You guys are nuts,"

"Its called put on a jacket and it will be warmer, mom" Croy said smiling.

"I'll try that next time," She said and then the next few minutes were silent as she looked at the gazebo and then around at the forest around her.

"Did you want anything or...?" Croy said sounding a little irratated.

"Oh yeah, um you know your girlfriend? The blonde one Kristy?" I looked over at him wanting desperately for him to answer her and tell her that he didn't have a girlfriend, unless I had suddenly became blonde and my name was changed to Kristy. He didn't say anything and so Cindy continued.

"She just called to let me know she was coming over. She'll be about 15 to 20 minutes, you should go inside and clean up," He nodded but didn't say anything. It suddenly occured to me why he didn't want to tell Cindy.

Cindy turned around and walked away, leaving the tention in the air huge between Croy and I. I had to keep it cool until I knew for sure that she was in the house, other wise she might turn around and ask me what was wrong.

It took 10 minutes for me to finally hear her walk into the house. Well, I didn't exactly hear her, I heard the door. But I knew she was the one that caused the noise. I looked over at Croy trying to keep my tears from falling down from my eyes.

"That's why you didn't want to tell Cindy," I said looking down and concentrating on the lines on the palms of my hands. "Because you already have a girlfriend?"

"Lindsey, it's not like that ... I promise its not ..." He came over to me trying to hug me but I pushed him away and stood up.

I couldn't help it, the tears just came pouring down beyond my control. I didn't make any eye contact with him. I just left the gazebo.

"Lindsey, just listen to me," Croy said grabbing my arm and turning me around.

"Don't touch me," I said finally looking at him. My eyes felt week, my whole body felt week.

"Lindsey, she's not my girl -"

"You don't have to lie to me Croy, you didn't have to lie to me ever. You didn't have to lie and tell me you had feelings for me when you didn't, and you don't have to lie now just to make me feel better," His eyes started to water but no tears fell from them. He was probably trying to make himself cry.

"Linds I -"

"We'll talk at home for Cindy's sake, but when we're on our own, don't talk to me okay?" I walked away from him and this time he didn't follow. I didn't really want to go back to the house because apparently Croy's actual girlfriend Kristy would be there soon.

I looked down when I walked into the house and went straight to my room with no words said to anybody. Monsieur Frank could sense something was wrong with me and didn't say anything. I was pretty sure he knew about Croy and I, but I knew he wouldn't say anything. I guess he wouldn't ever have to, because there was never a Croy and I in Croy's eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
i was really into this chapter,
sorry its been taking me a while to update.
Love you guys <3
comment, subscribe.