I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

Heart, Heart, Heart Break

I just lay there, on my bed, with the music on top notch. Cindy had come in and told me to turn it down, but once she had seen the look on my face told me I could keep it at that volume. I told her later that I just want to be alone because I miss my old home. She took that excuse so easily.

There was already a cd in the cd player and I didn't know the band. I had found it in the bottom of my closet but never bothered to ask to use it. No one seemed to care that it was sitting on my desk and so I left it there, leaving the cd that had already been in there, in it.

Kristy had called to say that she was coming a bit late and that she'd be here at 6, which is why I've been staring at the clock for three hours waiting for 6 to come along, and it was coming in 10 minutes.

I figured that I would probably have to meet her, or say something to her and Croy at some point in the evening so I decided to clean myself up. I didn't change out of my jeans, shirt, and sweater. The only thing I did was brush my hair and put some makeup on to clean up my blochy tear stained faced. It only worked a little bit.

I turned off my stereo and then went downstairs into the kitchen to get something small to eat. I was hungry and wanted to spend the rest of the night in my room, which meant not a lot of going downstairs.

I opened the fridge and then stared at the contents of it. There was everything in there, but it was all healthy stuff. I didn't really feel like healthy, we always ate healthy now. I felt like some junk food.

How long had Croy and I been dating exactly and he neglected to tell me anything about Kristy. It had been maybe a month. Christmas was around the corner and I had been excited about it, I already knew what I was going to get Croy, but it didn't matter anymore.

I wouldn't get him anything. Or maybe it might be rude not to, seeing how in Cindy's eyes, we are a big happy family. I guess I might aswell get Croy something just in case.

I turned back to the fridge and grabbed some baby carrots and cucember out with some ranch dip. No one seemed to be around so I sat on the stool infront of the bar like kitchen and placed the food on the counter.

I dipped the carrots into the ranch sauce and ate very slowly. I realized that I wasn't really hungry after about 10 minutes and had only eaten 3 carrots and a half a cucumber and put the stuff away again.

"It's been so long, you really should meet Lindsey," I heard Cindy's voice say. She could only be talking to one person and I hit panic mode. I debated on running upstairs but I didn't think I had enough time.

"That would be nice, I get to meet Croy Bears new sister. Where is she?" Another voice said. It was perky and she had changed it to a squeaky talk when she had said "Croy Bear".

"Croy Bear?" I whispered and then I saw a foot step into the kitchen and then debated yet again on running up the stairs. The most that I could think of to do and have enough time was duck and so I pretended to look for something on the floor hopeing they wouldn't notice me.

"She's in her, oh there she is," Cindy said placing her tall skinny body infront of me. She smiled down a little confused and I stood up without thinking.

"Oh sorry, I um, dropped something and was just looking for it," My voice sounded a little shakey and I heard it crack a little bit too. I looked beside the blonde girl standing beside Cindy and then at the person standing on the other side of her.

I felt my heart break and I could feel the tears coming again. I didn't look directly at Croy, but with the corner of his eye I could see him giving me an apologetic look.

"Kristy this is Lindsey," Cindy said. The two of them seemed so close, yet when she was telling Croy about her calling for him, she sounded irratated. I looked at Cindy who was smiling at me.

"Nice to meet you," She said placing her hand infront of me to shake. I shook it and smiled replying with a quick "you to".

I watched her place her hand on Croy's chest and then her other hand rub up and down his arm. It sounds awkward trying to explain it, but it really didn't look it, nor was it. I used to do that all the time and he used to sigh and kiss me on the forhead. Of course we were never infront of Cindy or anybody, but it was still the same thing.

"Um, you know what Cindy, I'm sorry, but I just remembered I had to be somewhere. I'll be home a lot later, it was nice meating you Kristy," I said my voice cracking a little.

"Alright, don't be too late," She said and then turned to face Kristy.

I felt my heart callapse as soon as I got outside. I hadn't put on a jacket, but I was wearing a heavy sweater. It wasn't as warm, but it would be fine for now. I didn't think about the shoes I was wearing, so I wasn't wearing boots either.

Before I could think of wear to go, I was running. I ran into the forest and didn't even pay attention to anything until I reached the gazebo. I didn't think about the earlier events of the day that had happened. I didn't really think at all, I just cried.

Maybe it was because in the short time I had known Croy I had fallen in love with him, or maybe it was because I wasn't used to heart break but either way, it hurt ... a lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe
love you guys. <3