I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

The Slamin' Screen Door, Sneakin' Out, Tapping On Your Window.

It was New Years and whats better than going out to celebrate? I wasn't the sneaking out type but Croy convinced me and it wasn't like Cindy would notice. She was always in bed by 8 and asleep by 8:30.

Teena was spending the night and so was Geof, so its not like we had anything to worry about with the parents. I remembered Croy smelling like smoke all of those times he had come home in the middle of the night and that first time I ever met him.

He was taking me to the club and we were all sneaking out in exactly 10 minutes. Croy had a specific time for leaving so that Cindy wouldn't catch us and I was in no position to go against his time frame. He had done this often and I hadn't ever done it before.

I changed and made myself look like I was ready for a club and then Teena and I snuck over to Croy's room. She knocked softly and then walked in. They were still in their boxers and we laughed walking into the room.

"You guys want to take off your pants and join us?" Geof said smiling.

"We're good for now," Teena said and we walked over and sat on Croy's bed. Croy came over and kissed me quickly before pulling on his pants. We were so much more touchy now ever since Christmas. Even when Cindy was around and we were eating dinner he would sit beside me and play with my hand underneath the table.

"Ready?" I asked after he looked like he was done getting ready. He walked over and took my hand pulling me off the bed and kissing me lightly on the lips again.

"Ready," He said.

"Uh um, you know you two are not the only people here you know!" Geof said and we both laughed.

"You didn't have to watch," I said.

"And you could have just kissed your girlfriend" Croy said.

Geof got up and walked out of the room and down the stairs. I looked at Teena and she just shrugged. Croy kissed my forehead before following Geof downstairs. I looked at Teena and then sat down on the bed again.

"What's wrong with the two of you?" I asked.

"We aren't official," She said. "Anymore anyways."

"Why not?" I asked confused. They had been so happy together before and I was sort of jealous of the two of them. They weren't afraid to do everything together and they could because they had the freedom to.

"He said that he wants us to be together, he just doesn't think he's ready," I was kind of angry by her answer. They were official for what? 4 weeks and he's just deciding this now.

"Did he say anything else?" I asked trying to get it through my head and comprehend why exactly he broke things off but still wanted to be together.

"Nope, he said he just wanted to be unofficial so that we didn't have a claim on each other, but he still liked me and that someday maybe we could be official again," I saw a single tear roll down her cheek and hugged her to try and comfort her.

"It doesn't matter, lets just go to this new years party. I'm sure I'll find a boy to have my midnight kiss with," I got up because out of all the things I knew about Teena, I knew that she was going to freak at me if I protested. She just needed to tell me how she was feeling when she was ready too.

She got up with me and we both turned off the light and quietly walked down the stairs making sure to hardly make any sounds. I looked at her before we reached the bottom and to the front door and she seemed to be fine and like she was never upset in the first place.

"Okay so for the last time," Croy said whispering to all of us, "Are we ready?" We nodded and opened the door quietly, and leaving the house walked over to the car. It was Croy's car that he didn't seem to use very often. I just hoped that tonight would be fun for Teena.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while since I've updated. It seems like I always have long stretches between updates now. Things are always busy during the week and I can't write a lot. I usually update on weekends the most. Anyways comment, subscribe, let me know what you think. Love you guys. <3