I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

Happy New Year

"Have you seen a guy whos taller than me, blue eyes, perfect blonde hair?" I asked a random girl on my search to find Croy. She shook her head and walked away without saying anything.

I stood there impatient. Croy is most likely waisted right now and if I didn't find him, who knew where he could end up. I checked the time on my phone; 15 minutes until midnight. I had fifteen minutes to find Croy.

I continued to ask a bunch of people, a lot of people asked if I was talking about Croy, getting my hopes up, and then telling me that they haven't seen him. I saw kristy in a corner and debated on asking her or not.

Finally making my decision I walked over to her. She seemed to recognize me immediately and perked up a little bit. Her face seemed excited but bitchy at the same time and I wondered what I was getting myself into.

"Lindsey right?" She said once I reached her. I nodded without saying anything. Something told me that I probably should have neglected to go over to her. She stood there for a second giving me a once over and then finally smiled at me.

"Have you seen Croy?" I asked ignoring her facial expressions she made so obvious. I looked around the club instead of at her. I still couldn't see Croy. I might as well give up if Kristy hasn't seen him because it will take me hours to find him.

She nodded to something behind me, as if she wanted me to look. I followed her gaze and there amongst a bunch of girls stood Croy. I was instantly mad. Croy was drunk obviously, but he did this a lot and is this what he did when he snuck out. The whole time we were together he would come to this place, get drunk, and let girls grind on him like he was the most available guy in the world.

"You know, Croy and I didn't work out and part of the reason I left was to see if Croy would come after me. He didn't. But Lindsey, when you see him like that, it's not the real Croy, because I know for a fact that the real Croy would definately chase after you if he wasn't waisted. You're a lucky girl, and if I knew that you two were together when I came back, I wouldn't have bothered to call him." I looked at her with a confused look. Here I thought she was going to say something horrible to me and she came out with the sweetest thing an ex girlfriend could possibly say to someone.

"Thanks," I said, not sure of what else I should say.

"I know things are probably weird for you right now, with me I mean. Its just ... he really loves you Lindsey and I just thought you should know because I don't think you really have any idea how much he does." I looked at her and nodded.

"And that..." I said nodding over to Croy again.

"That isn't who Croy is, the only time he's ever like that with girls, is if something is bothering him in a realtionship," I looked at her confused.

"I'm refering to him watching Geof haveing his arms around you." I felt my jaw drop. He obviously didn't care enough to stop him, or he just didn't stick around enough to listen to the rest of the conversation between Geof and I.

"That was a fight," I said looking over at Croy.

"I know it was, but Croy doesn't. Now you have ... 2 minutes until midnight, I suggest you go over there and fix everything, so that you can have your midnight kiss,"

"You're right, thanks so much for the talk," I said smiling at her. Shes nicer then I gave her credit for.

"Anytime Lindsey," Before I knew it, I was racing over to Croy. I pushed through all of the girls and pulled Croy out of the way. They all stood there staring at me, but I ignored their discusted faces and looked at Croy.

"Finally had time to getawayfrume Geof," His words were slurred together but I knew what he meant.

"Geof and I were arguing because of what happened with him and Teena. He was just being an idiot," I said holding his waist. He was about to fall and I didn't want him injured. It seemed like I should be the drunk one, but I didn't really mind taking care of him.

"I'm sorry, 'bout ... them," He said looking over at the girls who had seemed to be going away one by one.

"I'll let it slide," I said. The anouncer came on and everyone screamed.

"It's time for the one minute count down," His voice boomed through the speakers and everyone again screemed and immediately started counting down.

"60, 59, 58, 57, 56, 55, 54 ..."

"Croy, I love you,"

"49, 48, 47, 46, 45, 44 ..."

"Lindsey Shennings,"

"41, 40, 39, 38, 37, 36, 35, 34 ..."

"I can't even explain how much you mean to me," He said, his words slurring just a little bit. He had his hands slightly brushing me cheeks. I smiled at him as a few more numbers were shouted.

"10, 9 ..." I shouted looking at Croy, and then he joined in. "8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,"

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!" The whole crowd shouted and then before I knew it, Croy's lips were attatched to mine and were were kissing intensely. He pulled away after a few seconds and with our forheads touching, he ran his hands up my body.

"I love you Lindsey," He said and then we were kissing again. I was so happy to have my midnight New Years kiss that I pulled away from the kiss, and holding Croy's hand lead him to the bar. No way was he having any drinks for a while, but I was definately going to have fun tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updates are taking a long time lately,
I'm sorry times a million,
I'll try and update more often.
Comment, subscribe, love you guys. <3