I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

Found Out

When I woke up the next morning, I immediately started to cry. I didn't want it to happen like this and I didn't want to be drunk for it either. I looked over at Croy in his bed, naked, adorable, naked. I looked down at myself, naked, upset, naked.

I've seen this in movies a thousand times, sometimes the people don't sleep together, sometimes they're just ... naked. How could that even be possible, I wasn't a virgin, neither was he. We were both drunk and obviously have been craving this for so long. I just wish I wasn't drunk for the first time.

I cried more and more everytime I thought of what could have happened; what most likely did happen. I started to think a little too much and suddenly my heart was beating a mile a minute and my body was filled with horror. What if we didn't use a condom? How was he supposed to know if we did, if he was drunk aswell.

I felt Croy move beside me but I didn't look at him to see if he was awake. I felt arms wrap around me a few seconds later and I cried into them. I forgot that I was naked for a second and layed down beside him hugging him. Once I had remembered I didn't let go, because there wasn't really a point in it. He had seen me naked and I had just hugged him for 5 minutes.

"I didn't want to be drunk," I said, trying to calm myself down a little bit.

"I know, I know. Neither did I," He said rubbing his hand up and down my back. Usually girls push the guy away when their upset after sex, but I don't agree with that at all. It was just as much my fault as it was Croy's. We loved each other, had craved each other, and had gotten drunk with each other.

"Protection?" I mumbled. He nodded his head and even though his chin was rested on the top of my head, I could still tell he was nodding.

"Yeah, don't worry about the protection part. I make sure to wear a condom, I somehow manage it when I'm drunk too." I nodded my head, not sure of what to say to anything.

"I love you, Lindsey," Croy said and I hugged him tighter.

"I love you too, Croy," I said and then I reached my head up and gave him a sweet kiss, but it only lasted a second. I rested my head on his chest, trying to remember even a little bit of the previous nights events.

I felt my eyes close a little, and begin to get droopy. I was really tired now that I thought of it. I wouldn't have been so upset if I was sober, but the fact that I was drunk just threw me off a little bit. I usually never partied hard and the fact that I had and had had sex made me feel like a slut. I knew I wasn't because he was my boyfriend, but it just seemed so movie-like.

I loved the feel of Croy's body heat and the warmth of the blanket put together. And so it made it easier for me to fall asleep. I guess I dozed off a little bit, instead of full out falling asleep, but it didn't matter.

I was in a peaceful state of mind and then suddenly the stoor swung open and then a gasp filled the room and the door was slammed shut. I looked up at Croy who's cheeks had gone bright red and knew from the look on his face that whoever walked in wasn't Monsieur Frank or Lydia. It had to have been Cindy.

He jumped out of the bed so quickly that I didn't have enough time to fully understand the situation, but automatically I jumped out of the bed too. We both began putting our clothes on as quickly as possible, and then finally my brain was grasping what had just happened.

Cindy had just walked in on us and now we were both screwed. It had to have happened eventually. I mean Cindy finding out, but a better way for her to find out would have been to use words and not giveing her the full out picture.

"Shit!" Croy yelled sitting on the bed and placing his head in his hands. I walked over to him and placed my hands on his shoulders. Now that we were fully clothed it wasn't an awkward position.

"We can, we can ... she was going to find out sooner or later," I said trying to calm him down a little bit.

"Lindsey, please, not now," He said and I nodded my head and backed away.

"I'm just going to um ... go to my room, and then I don't know, we can deal with Cindy in a bit. It does not have to be right now," I backed up to where the door was with a worried expression on my face.

He didn't say anything, or give me any sign that he had heard me and so I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me, making my way over to my room. I didn't know what was going through Croy's mind and I honestly had no idea of what was to come with us, or with Cindy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Subscribe.
Love you guys. <3
Like the update?