I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

Tonight

I started to walk to my temperairy home after Teena had left the park, and I felt a ping of fear leak through me. I was really turning 18 tomorrow, and I was really going to have to be on my own. I was used to being on my own, but not living on my own.

Would I end up living on the streets digging through garbage cans for food to survive? A list of endless possibilies of both good and bad things ran through my mind. I thought about living with Teena, but her and her mom aren't that close and I wouldn't want to tear them apart even more for living there.

I walked through the big classy wooden doors and into my "home". For tonight anyways. The first thing I managed to see was the "mom" of the house smiling at me. My stuff tightly packed and placed on the floor beside her. I looked at her confused, I thought I had one more night.

"We found you a home!" She squealed, "Isn't that great news?" I was debating on whether or not it was good news.

"Oh," I said quietly. I knew it was something I should be happy about, but I wasn't sure I should be. For all I know, I could be living with people sent from hell to specifically follow the devil's orders to make me miserable. I guess its not like I wasn't miserable enough as it is.

"Don't worry, shes a nice women, and I believe she has a son about your age. You'll have someone to talk to,"

"Why would anybody want to adopt an 18 year old girl?" It was the only other thing besides oh that I could come up with to say. I wasn't thinking straight, so all my other sentences wouldn't have made any sense.

"She said something about wanting a daughter for a long time named Lindsey and she hasn't been in love with anybody enough to make a family with since her husband split right after he found out she was pregnant," I thought hard about the last part. They've probably had a tough life.

I began to think of something else though. There was someone I didn't want to leave behind. "How far away do they live?"

"Not far, in the city, but in a much nicer environment," I felt relief wash over me. Teena was my best friend, I couldn't imagine my life without her.

"I'm leaving tonight?"

"Right now actually," She nodded over to something behind me. I turned around to see a tall skinny blonde women smiling down at my 5'4 body. She seemed to look nice, but we all know everything is not what it looks like.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment subscribe. <3
love you, let me know what you think.