I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

Meeting Tyler

I felt my fist against the door as I knocked. I wasn't sure if this was a good idea, but I needed to know the truth. I needed to know for sure that nothing happened to me. I felt like I should be feeling different about this, but I didn't feel like most people. I only cared that I wasn't raped at all. I wasn't scared and I wasn't emotionally hurt.

I had talked to the cops, but there wasn't anything to it. The guy was locked up and I wasn't hurt. It was like it was just a minor case that nobody cared about. I guess I was fine with that though considering that I hated talking to cops and I wasn't raped.

I heard the door squeak open and then a tall handsome and built guy walked out with a shocked expression. I just stood there for a second, not sure of what I should say. I hadn't actually met this guy before and felt a little bit of fear. I should have expected a guy like him though. He didn't look scarry it was just that he had muscle and it scared me. I didn't know why though, it never scared me before.

"You were honestly the last person I expected to see." He said shivering and then inviting me inside. I hesitated debatiing on weather or not to go in. I decided that this was Tyler the guy who had "saved" me and that he probably wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

"I'm sorry to just come over here like this," I started, "It's just that I'm curious about what happened to me a couple nights ago. I was going to come sooner, but something inside me stopped me," I realized that I was pacing around the room and breathing heavily and made myself stop and actually look at the guy.

"It's only natural that you would be scared to come over here after what happened to you. I mean the guy didn't ... you know, but anyone could understand that you would be scared." I looked at him confused.

"I'm not scared," I stated.

"You can't run from it,"

"I'm not scared though, honest." I said feeling my heart race. I think I might have been scared at that moment though.

"Is that all you came here for? To find out what happened exactly?" He asked. I didn't answer because I was thinking about how scared I actually was. How come I was so scared? "Lindsey?"

"How did you know my name?" I asked a little bit creeped out. Then I realized that, that was probably a really stupid question to ask.

"Your mom kept repeating it over and over the night I found you in that room," He said walking over to another room and sitting down on the couch. He pointed to the spot beside him once he knew that I had followed him and I sat down without thinking.

"What happened?" I asked finally putting my whole attention on him, making sure to make eye contact. His eyes were a soft brown and they matched his chestnut coloured hair. His hair was curly and up to his ears but not afro curly, more of a soft curl I guess.

"I was checking the rooms to make sure nobody was up there. We have this rule at the club that during the party nobody is alowed upstairs unless they were staying there that night. The rule was made a long time ago and nobody is even able to check out a room anymore. I'm not exactly sure why though. Anyways, I was checking the rooms and I heard this scream. It sounded so panicked and scared, and so I went through all of the rooms as best as I could and then I came across one that was locked."

"The room I was in," I mumbled. And he nodded.

"I knocked a few times and asked what was going on, but I continued to hear the screams and then I heard a slap, and then a punch. I backed up from the door and then ran into it as fast as I could. It would have made sense to use a key but I stopped bringing them with me to check on the rooms a long time ago. The door opened and there you were on the bed, knocked out. At first I thought that you were probably just some bitch who wanted to make a scene, and you were just faking it, but then I saw this guy on the bed with his hands holding yours down with this starved look on his face, like he just couldn't wait to get inside you,"

I felt so emotional listening to him tell me everything that happened step by step from what he had heard and seen. I felt revealed for some reason, like he himself had found out everything about me in one night, even though it was impossible.

"I grabbed him by the neck and threw him up against the wall and started pounding on him. I yelled for help until finally my boss showed up and called the police. I made sure you were okay, and after I realized you were I left. I couldn't take it, theres just some stuff that has happened in my life and I just couldn't take what I saw, and how I reacted. Even though I didn't know you, I just wanted to kill that guy in the room with you, to make him suffer. And thats all I can explain to you. Its the best way I could tell it and I know it may seem a little detailed but you needed to know everything, especially since you can't remember any of it, because you were so drunk."

He stopped talking and I took a few minutes to take all of it in. It was so much and I wasn't sure if I could handle it. I felt more emotional about what happened to me after it was explained and then that same fear that I had earlier came back to me, and I was scared again. I realized that I lost eye contact with him and then quickly looked back at him.

"Don't cry, please." He said and then I wiped the tears that were coming from my eyes. I hadn't even noticed it, but I couldn't help it anyways.

"I'm sorry, it's just a lot, you know?" He nodded and I could feel the awkwardness in the air.

"Can I ask you something?" He said after a few minutes. I nodded my head and looked down. "Why did you get so drunk that night? Why did you go off with that guy in the first place? Why would you do that to yourself?" I was surprized by his questions, I was expecting more of "are you okay?" because that's all I ever seemed to get. From Croy, from Cindy, from Teena, from Geof, from everyone.

"I was in this serious relationship with this guy. It ended and the whole thing is complicated... But he was at the club that night and I didn't want to feel the pain I felt when I saw him and so I drank and drank and then I saw this guy standing and he was looking at me so softly and I thought that maybe he could make me feel better. Be there for me, even though I didn't know him at all. The next thing I know, I'm in this room with him fighting him off and then everything is a little blurry after that. I guess I don't know the exact reason that I did what I did and I guess that a little peice of me wanted to be able to love someone again."

I felt my heart race and my eyes start to water again and this time, he put his hand on my shoulder and squeazed it lightly.

"You can't run away from life," He said and I nodded.

"I know that, it's just ... I don't know,"

"I know, but you have to remember that not everything will turn out horribly," I felt my lips turn upward and realized that I was smiling. Not a big smile, but a little one.

"I can't believe I just said all of this to a perfect stranger," I said a little surprized at myself.

"I think it's because when you're talking to a stranger... they don't know you and they can judge you but you don't care what they think because they don't matter to you," I looked at him surprized.

"You sort of do matter to me in a way," I said making eye contact with him, "If it wasn't for you, who knows what could have happened to me in that room. Thank you for everything you did for me that night,"

"I guess that makes sense," He said and then realizing that his hand was still on my shoulder he took it off me and then stood up.

"I guess I should be going," I said standing up with him.

"If you ever want to talk again, you should come by," He said looking at me softly. "I mean it, anytime. I can just guess what your going through and I think anybody in your position shouldn't be left with no one to talk to." I nodded and smiled at him before walking over to the door.

"Thanks for the talk," I said opening the door and walking out. I thought about everything that was just said as I got into the limo and drove home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated in the longest time, and I'm so sorry for that. I was stuck on ideas, but I'm pretty sure I know where this is headed right now. Any ideas? Feel free to drop a comment and let me know them. Subscribe as well. Love you guys. <3