I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

Teddy Bear Hugs

I didn't know why, but after 5 days of being trapped in the house because of my outburst, I ended up at Tyler's house. I didn't bring the limo, instead I ran over to his house. It didn't take me long, about 10 minutes maybe.

I had no idea what made me decide to go to his house, but I did. Cindy hadn't exactly grounded me, she just told me not to go outside for a little while. I could only take so much of being stuck in my room without any fresh air. I didn't leave my room either, except for when I was hungry, but even then I always brought my food up to my room with me anyways.

I knocked on the door panting and when he opened it, I didn't even bother to think of the awkwardness he was probably feeling, or the weirdness either as I walked inside of his house.

"I'm sorry I came again, I can leave if you like, it's just I can't stand being in my house. Every question out of everybody's mouth is always "are you okay?". Honestly, I'm getting so sick of it and fed up. I went for a run and just sort of ended up here." Okay so the last little bit was a lie, I knew where I was going about 2 seconds after I started running.

"Yeah, no, I mean it's fine, sometimes you just have to get away," I loved how understanding he was. I know that I've only met him once before, but I could already tell that he was an amazing guy.

"Thanks for understanding." I said pacing around the room. I didn't know why, but I always walk around different rooms now. My own room, this room, and every other room that exists in this world.

"I know you just said you don't like it when people ask you if you're okay, but are you okay? I mean you've been pacing around a lot," I stopped moving and looked at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. There's just been some stuff going on, you know. I've been fighting with Croy." I was looking down at my feet now.

"Croy is your 'new' brother slash ex boyfriend?" He asked stepping a little bit closer. Without thinking I took a little step back.

"Yeah..." I said a bit embarrassed.

"It'll blow over," He said shrugging.

"Yeah, I guess. Well I'm sorry ... for you know... stopping by. I'll go now." I said trying to walk around him. He wouldn't let me and it frightened me at first.

"Do you have to go?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"You just look interrupted," I said calmly. I knew that he wasn’t exactly expecting me, so it wasn’t his fault.

“No, I was just thinking about some stuff before you came. Everything has been so stressful at the club.” He said walking into the kitchen. “Come on in, don’t be shy,” I walked into his big kitchen and examined it. It was the nicest thing I had seen in his house so far.

“How old are you?” I asked curiously. I didn’t mean anything by it, I just wanted to know. He seemed to be living on his own, it’s not like he’s still in high school. This was my senior year, and he couldn’t be more than a couple of years older than me.

“22,” He said walking over to his unusually large fridge. I guess when you have so much muscle you tend to eat a lot of food. He was also pretty tall, which most likely had something to do with it. I nodded; it didn’t come as such a big surprise to me, he acted his age.

“Nice,” I said because it was the only thing I could think of at the moment. I instantly regretted it though.

“I’m actually 21 right now, but I tell people I’m 22 because my birthdays next month. Makes sense to me, no one else seems to get it though,” He started to ramble about other stuff and I found it tempting to just go over there and give him a hug to shut him up. For some reason hugs always shut people up. It’s not that he was rambling in a bad way, but he was just trying to fill the awkward air.

He was so teddy bear like too. I was starting to notice all of these little details about him that I hadn’t noticed the last time I was here. He wore a wife beater with really nice jeans both times I had come to his house. His eyes were a hazel colour and he had two freckles right below his right eye.

“Tyler,” I said and he looked up at me and stopped talking. “Is everything okay with you?

“Um… Well you know how I said that I was thinking before you got here?” I nodded as he played with the handle on the fridge door. “Well my sister went through the same thing as you, except she was raped and she um… she didn’t make it.” His eyes started to water and I could tell that he was holding back tears.

“I’m sorry,” I said looking down. I didn’t know what else to say. When somebody tells you that someone in their family or someone they knew died, you don’t exactly know what to say to them because nothing can make them feel better, they just have to heal.

“She was at a club and I had gotten a call on my cell by my friend telling me that my sister was locked in a room upstairs and that she wasn’t alone. I got there too late though and I’ll never forgive myself. I was supposed to be watching her that night, but I blew her off. She was my little sister by 4 years and I blew her off. When I had noticed that the room you were in was locked I knew something was up and I wasn’t going to be too late this time. And I wasn’t too late. Ever since that day I found you I’ve been thinking about it a lot.” I didn’t say anything at first, instead I got up and walked over to him and gave him a hug.

“I’m sorry I was so stupid to do that, to remind you when I could have stayed with my friends and been safe. I’m so sorry you’re hurting right now,” His chin was just above my head and if he wanted to he could rest it right on top, but he just wrapped his arms around me. I was comforting him and he was comforting me.

“It’s not your fault. You were hurting, you were in love. You can’t help that sort of stuff you know.” I nodded my head and didn’t say anything, but I knew he could feel it. And we just stayed there for a little while. I felt safe with him for some reason. Maybe it was because he found me at the club and helped me become safe again, or maybe it was because his arms felt so big and safe. Whatever the reason I never wanted to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like the update.
I'm thinking about ending this soon, I just need a little more middle inbetween this and the ending. Let me know your ideas. Comment, subscribe. Love you guys. <3