I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

Hands In His Pockets

"You have a beautiful home Cindy," I said as we started to walk up the long pathway towards the house. She was infront and she stopped dead and turned around to face me.

"We have a beautiful home," She said and at first I thought she meant that she and her son had a beautiful home, but then she said, "You are part of this family now, even if we just met," She said it in this way that made it sound permanent, but everybody knows that one mess up can cause someone your not used to living with to kick you out.

Cindy turned around again and continued walking and I followed. I felt sort of awkward when we had finally reached the door and were just stepping in. I didn't know these people and I didn't know this house, and I didn't know how to act.

I had to admit though, I did get lucky at last minute. If this was tomorrow and none of this was happening, I would be packing my bags and ready to leave the adoption facility without a place to go and only a little bit of money.

"I won't be giving you a tour of the house, because there is someone else you need to get to know, My son," She paused and then "CROY! LINDSEY'S HERE!" I flinched at how high her voice had become.

I watched him enter with such a surefulness and happiness that I couldn't look away. His hands were in his pockets and he winked at me. It wasn't a playful wink, just something he probably does to make someone feel welcome.

I turned to Cindy with a look that probably was a cross between kill me now, or what should I do? She just smiled and then pushed me towards the guy infront of me. This place seemed to be way to happy for it to be real.

"He won't bite," She said and then she walked out of the room. I was left there standing like an idiot. I didn't know what to do, this had never happened to me before. I didn't know how to talk to boys, let alone live with them.

"I guess I should show you to your room," I nodded and then remembered the guy at the skate park the day before. Hands in his pockets, and the wink. This had to be him. His perfect blonde hair could catch anybodies eye. This was my new "brother" and he just so happened to be really cute. What could possibly go wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
she met the "brother"
let me know what you think.
love you guys <3
comment, subscribe.