I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

Monsieur Frank

We had started up a set of long swirly stairs and I hadn't even realized that the man with my suitcases was following us. "I could take those," I suggested but he just shook his head.

"Non, non, madame, it is my job," I studied his thick french accent and I really felt more comfortable carrying my own things. Without turning around Croy started to talk, his voice sounded just right and perfect and he smelled of smoke and axe.

"This is Monsieur Frank, he's the buttler. And if you see someone fixing your sheets or fluffing your pillows that would be Lydia our maid," I felt my cheeks burn with overwelmness, how was I ever going to feel comfortable in this house when I had people to do everything for me.

"Oh, well that's ... different," I said as we finally reached the top of the stairs. It felt like we had walked a mile, and my legs were burning. It wasn't like I wasn't in shape, I tend to work out a lot, and I am fit, but I hadn't worked out in a week and a half.

As Croy led me to my room with Monsieur Frank right behind us, I started to overlook him a little bit. He was tall... well taller then me anyways, maybe around 5'11-6 feet tall. His hair looked like he probably liked it perfect and spent a lot of time on it in the morning. He was wearing Ambercrombie and his body was perfect. It was like this guy had everything. Well he did have everything actually I thought looking around the place.

"This is it," He said opening the door. I walked inside and stood by the door with everyone else that had been with me. The bed sheets were silk and the comforter looked comfy. The room was bigger then the adoption facility and it was painted a goldish colour, with a black lining at the top.

The shelves were stacked with photoframes that I would have to put pictures in real soon. And on the bed sat a big teddy bear that said "welcome home". There was a flat screen tv attatched to the wall infront of my bed and a lap top on the desk to the left of it.

The window was big and I knew the sun would gleam through it in the most beautiful way. I felt like I had just walked into a movie. None of this could possibly be real, it was just too unreal.

"So what do you think?" I heard Croy say and I walked in a little bit and turned around to face him. I noticed that his eyes were greenish blue and I put my hands into my back pockets and bit my lip. My two worst habits.

"Wow," Was the only thing I could manage to say, I was too overwelmed by everything.

"You still haven't seen your closet," I walked over to the glossy marble doors and opened them. The room was tall and I felt so small, especially against the doors. I felt my jaw drop as I walked inside my closet.

It was almost as big as the room and I didn't know how I could possibly fill it up. I looked back at Croy with wide eyes. "This is way too much," I said and he gave me a confused look. "Couldn't you have stuck me with a smaller room? I feel like a"

"Princess?" He said cutting me off when I came up short of the perfect word to describe how I felt.

"Yeah," I said with an awe.

"Well get used to it sis," I turned to look at him and then back towards the bed that I noticed Monsieur had placed my things on.

"Yeah... I'm the sister now," I said under my breath in dissapointment. This was going to take a lot to get used to. I sat down on my bed and watched both of the men in my room leave. I definately wished I had a cell phone now. I looked over to where the laptop was placed and noticed something beside it.

I walked over to it and smiled. A cell phone lay silently on the desk with a note attatched to it saying, Hope you like it Lindsey,
♠ ♠ ♠
wonder how you would feel if this was happening to you. =O
let me know what you think so far,
comment, subscribe, love you guys. <3