I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

Wet Kiss By A Maid

I didn't want to make myself to much of a home because things could always change, so I left my stuff packed up. It wasn't long before I fell into a nice deep sleep. I felt so peaceful on this fat comfy bed.

I felt something push on my chest hard and at first I thought it was part of my dream. We were playing baseball and the ball had flung at me. It was weird though my dream was cut short and I could still feel the pressure.

After another push on the chest I felt something wet touch my lips and then a gulp of air. I shot my eyes open and screamed so loud whoever was on top of me jumped. I was so discusted and freaked out that I pushed whoever it was off of me.

"Oh thank god," Cindy said walking towards me.

"What just happened?" I asked in an angry tone. I noticed that 8 pairs of eyes were on me. The women that had been on top of me, the butler, Croy, and Cindy were all staring at me strangely.

"I thought she wasn't breathing, she wasn't. I swear, I'm so sorry," The strange women was saying, I took it as she was Lydia. She was a little bit plump with dark brown hair, and medium brown eyes. She continued to repeat "I'm sorry" over and over.

I clued on immediately to what exactly was going on. I had been told before that I breath so quietly when I sleep and I'm so still that I seem dead. It always confused me why nobody ever bothered to see if I had a heartbeat or a pulse rate.

"Oh, no, no, no, it's fine. It's my fault, I should have told you about how I'm a dead sleeper and look the part too," I saw a hint of a smile on Croy's face and Cindy just looked panicked and Lydia and Monsieur Frank just looked shocked.

"Oh well, if everything is fine then everyone is free to leave then. Let Lindsey get some more rest," Cindy and the two other alderly's left, but Croy stayed behind. He started to laugh a little and then stopped to see what my face looked like.

"You should have seen your face when your eyes opened," He said beginning to laugh again.

"I was just kissed by a woman!" I said sitting up and wiping my lips with my sweater. I hadn't bothered to change into my pajama's.

"Well maybe you should learn to breath when you're asleep then," He said between laughs. He stopped again and then stood there waiting, for what? I don't know.

"Oh yes I'll get right on that. I'll try to snore when I sleep then. That okay?" I asked laughing a little bit. When everything went silent again Monsieur walked into the room with a trey of food in his hands. I heard my stomach growl a little, but I felt like I was being disrespectful, even though I knew it was his job.

"I told Monsieur Frank to bring you up breakfast today," Croy said, and I nodded.

"You didn't have to, I could have gone downstairs," It suddenly occured to me that I was talking to a boy. Maybe it was because he was my "brother" in a way. I shuddered at the thought of him being my brother.

"No its fine." Pause. "I guess I should leave you to eat, see ya sis," He said walking out of the room. I started to wonder when it would occur to him that I didn't want to be refered to as "sis" by someone I thought was good looking.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know what you think,
i enjoy writing this and am always looking for feedback.
Love you guys, comment, subscribe.