Not Everything Happens in Vegas, Baby.

004

I was laying on his chest when I heard the front door open. "Baby, can you get it?"

"Gee!"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"Fine I'll go get it."

"Thankies."

He get's up and I try to locate my boy-shorts and a decent top to wear into the kitchen. I eventually give up and deciede to steal one of gee's button up shirts and his boxers. I walk in and find Gee talking to someone familiar. "Yea man that would be sweet."

"Hey Kat."

"Hey babe, I thought that you were going back to bed."

"And miss your brother...forget it. How you doing Mikey?"

"I kinda hooked up with your sister."

"Alicia?"

"Yea."

"Okay."

I grab a cup of coffee and give another one to Mikey. "I don't get one?"

"No. Get your own. I'm going to go shoping."

"For what?"

"Nothing in particular."

"Okay have fun."

"I'll try."

"Love ya."

"Love ya too."

I get dressed in my skinny jeans, black and white stripped shirt, black wool jacket, black and white scarf, and brown knee high boots. I love to go to Times Square and look at stuff. I was meeting up with my best friend Kris. Me and her played some wicked guitar and have given some thought about doing something with it, but have been too busy with our men to do anything about it. We met a Starbucks and that's when all the damage began.