Not Everything Happens in Vegas, Baby.

005

I come back to Gee's apartment at around 5:00 that night and saw him laying on the couch...sleeping. He looked so adorable lying there with his drool taking it's place on the ratty old pull-out couch. "Gee, hun, time to get up."

"I don't wanna."

"I'm going to go to the shower."

Figuring that would get him up because like most men, sex is something that would get him to do anything. "Babe, as much as watching you naked and wet excites me, I'm going to sleep."

"What's wrong?"

"My mom called."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing. Just her usual blabber about shit."

I continue to look at him knowing that, that wasn't the only thing that was bothering him. "I know that isn't it."

He sighs and walks into our bed room. Still clad in only his boxers, come up behind him, wrap my arms around his pale waist, and kiss his shoulder. "Kat, please stop."

He turns around and passionatly kisses me. "Gee, what is the matter with you. You aren't acting like your usual self."

"I think we should take a break from each other."

I decided to take an intrest in my own two feet noticing how cute they were. Sadly I didn't know that I was sobbing uncontrollably. "Why?"

"I-I-we just need to."

"Gerard, is there someone else?"

"No."

"Do you love me?"

"..."

"Okay I get it. I'll pack my stuff up and I'll be gone in the morning."

"Kat, It's not-"

"Save it Gee. If we were ment to be together then fate will bring us back together."

I started packing and Gerard just sat there watching me with a sad look on his face. It was something I haden't seen in a long time.

Dear Gerard,

I have left this note just to inform you that in whatever you do with your life, I'll be there supporting you. Have it be a show on Cartoon Network or a marrage, you can count on me being there. I'll always love you and don't let Mikey think that since we broke up that he should stop bring my sister around infront of you. It's not their fault that we coulden't work our issues out. I know how much you love your sleep so I'll just let you have at it and I wish you the best of luck in everything that calls your name. I haven't even left your apartment and I'm already finding that I miss you. I love you Gee and I always will.

Kat