Not Everything Happens in Vegas, Baby.

006

October 23, 2000

I'm finally 21 and I'm just partying at a club with my friends. Kris is with me like usual and her boyfriend, Ray, is too. He wonders off saying he saw one of his friends walk in. He comes back and he looks kinda like one of my old boyfriends. "Hey, guys this is Gerard."
"Kat?"
"Hey Gee."
"Small world isn't it?"
"Sure is. Can I talk to you...in private."
We both walk out of the club. "So what was so importaint that you had to bring me back out in the cold?"
"What the hell are you doing here?"
"Ray invited me. He said you were going to be here."
"I'm sure it was the only thing that you were here for...maybe have someone play with your ding-dong."
"That isn't it."
"Then what is it?"
"I fucked up."
"No drr. Took you three years to figure that out?"
"No, three seconds."
"You being a smart ass about it isn't going to make me scream 'fuck me Gerard' anymore."
"I never said that."
"Then what is it that you are doing here?"
"I wanted to say that I was sorry and that the only reason I said we needed to take a break is because I was afraid."
"Afraid of what?"
"Nothing it isn't importaint."
"Yes it is I'm still freezing my ass off while you are babeling about."
"I was afraid of not being able to love you back."
That shut me up quick. "How?"
"That if we were to get married then I coulden't love you back. If our love would drift away and I didn't want you find that out later on down the road."
"Do you really mean that?"
"Every inch of it. I still love you and I had my head too far up my ass, to figure that out till-"
I kissed him and i ended up making out with him on the wall of the club, while bieng pinned up against it by his lovely body.

Kris comes out about an hour later (to me that is) telling us to break it up. "Hey I thought you were over him."
"He's like an addict...can never get rid of the addiction."
Me and him ended up walking to his apartment and having the greatest make-up sex I've had in a long time.