I Love Him.

I Don't think you realize

Image

I take a sip of my coffee as he stares openmouthed at me. I had told him everything, and he was speechless. Okay, so I hadn't told him everything, just what was going on with Linda, how she was making my life hell, and wouldn't let me refer to her as my mother.

'Pansy…' he said slowly, taking my hand, and playing with it.
'Are you pregnant?' I smiled, I just grinned like a loony and shook my head.

'Not exactly…' I mumbled.

'What, did you get someone pregnant?' With this revelation, his beautiful eyes got wide, and he dropped my hand quickly, like it's icky sperm and egg baby making powers might rub off and him and cause the next woman he touches to become pregnant, and I smile again.
Then, my smile fades, and I go pale. Woman. WOMAN, he touches. Woman… He notices, and shakes his head.

'God, Pansy, didn't you listen in Sex Ed. Condoms. Con-dom-s.' He shakes his head, and places his hand on mine.

'No, I think Linda would be jumping for joy if I got some chick pregnant, but no her only 'son' likes to touch dicks other than his own' I spit back bitterly, slumping in my chair, and yanking back my hand.

He leans across the table, his eyes sympathetic, and reaches to take back my hand.

'Oh, Pansy.' He coos at me.
'I'm so sorry, that's horrible… Wait, she disowned you for being gay!' He screeches softly. I nod numbly, and he leans back, still playing with my hand.

'What a vagina." he mumbles, and I smile again.

I don't think he realizes how easily he makes me smile.