I Love Him.

Take hint silly...

Image

What I did notice, a few moments later, where footsteps. I ignored them, and continued towards my house. It was dark, I mean pitch-black, I had been sitting in a park the last few hours. The footsteps were heavy, and someone grabbed my arm. It was him off course.

"What?" I snapped, weakly.

"You dropped this Pansy, thought you might want to explain it." He replied.

He held out a note I had written in my rage. I gasped, fumbling over words, and gaping at him.

"Pansy…" He started but cut off. I just take a few steps closer to him, trying to spit out some kind of explanation.

"Take a hint silly, I like you." I'm shocked I said this, and so is he.

He grabs my arms, and yanks me the two more feet to his body, and smothers my lips with his. My hand flies to his neck, wrapping a few strand of his hair around two of my fingers and the other rests on his belt. His hands come to rest on my shoulders, and I wonder for a moment if this was all a big accident, and he's going to push me away.

He doesn't though, instead he grasps onto my shoulders, squeezing them slightly, and holding me to his body. Our eyes both flutter open at the same time, and we pull away slowly.

"I'll see you tomorrow Pansy. Bye." I wave numbly, then walk happily back to my apartment.

Nothing can me down after that… right?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is going to be updated alot, and will still be a bit off, I wanted their Christmas to fall right with ours, and I don't think it will. Thanks to all those who read and comment! Also, chapter 14 has more readers than 13.. so i don't know how that worked out. Make sure you've read the chapter I Love it When, before Baby I.